Question about soul stealer

Got questions about this site or anything related to it? There ya go.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:47 am

wtf
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

asic86
undetermined
undetermined

Postby asic86 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Gravesent wrote:
asic86 wrote:i have learned from my own mistakes very early.but they still tried and try to correct me.they do not want to understand that im old enough to learn on my own.

Define "try to correct me", I still don't understand what you mean by that.
If you make a mistake and someone tells you you're wrong and shows you how it's done they succed in correcting you.
And putting dots everywhere is not an actual mistake you make because you know they aren't sopose to be where you put them, it's just something that you think makes you different and thus cool, when I read your posts it actually anoyes me, wich determines me to consider you the exact oposite of intelligent or cool.

'try to correct me' means in my post that they said me what i have done wrong or not and they explain me all my mistakes like to a little child.they don't want to understand that i want to learn on my mistakes and don't get it all explained.i don't want to get everything very easy.to the dots:i got accustomed typing like this,because i am programming and i am used to the programm code.

Burned wrote:"try to correct me"

It means that they have proven him wrong, but he himself doesn't accept the changes.

no,i do accept changes and i accept that i am wrong,but i don't accept their opinion of me that i am a little child.
script.dark.code

... ...

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:17 pm

asic86 wrote:'try to correct me' means in my post that they said me what i have done wrong or not and they explain me all my mistakes like to a little child.they don't want to understand that i want to learn on my mistakes and don't get it all explained.i don't want to get everything very easy.to the dots:i got accustomed typing like this,because i am programming and i am used to the programm code.

So, I'm a programmer too, I know Pascal and Delphi (since they have a similar sintax) I used to program in basic before IBM PC's came to my country and we had to use Spectrum ZX clones called HC computers, I issue AutoCad commands in text because I find it easyer and I'm learning HTML, Javascript, Ajax technology and PHP right now and you don't see me putting dots everywhere, and from what you say there the peope who try to correct you actually do it, you do not have a point and unless you find a reasonable explenation it't the end of story, we all all subject to mistakes, no shame in it, learning on our own is fine but if others give us good advices we might as well take them, good advice, or better said, correct advices are hard to come by in life, lesson wich I hope you never have to learn.

asic86
undetermined
undetermined

Postby asic86 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:05 pm

Gravesent,i see you are a real pro in programming.i use dots to mark an end of a sentence.i just don't use any spaces between sentences.i think it is a habit of mine.about me:i use c in programming and i learn html,java and assembler.
script.dark.code

... ...

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:50 pm

Those are shit languages.

Oh, and speak english please. We don't speak in C on this forum.

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:31 am

asic86 wrote:Gravesent,i see you are a real pro in programming.i use dots to mark an end of a sentence.i just don't use any spaces between sentences.i think it is a habit of mine.about me:i use c in programming and i learn html,java and assembler.

Well, we have a start here :) I'm no pro by the way, C++ is a very usefull thing to learn because it's very comonly used, especially in Linux, not to mention there are stunning rezemblances between it and Javascript, about your web projects (if you have any) research AJAX on google, you might find it usefull.

I say give him time people.

asic86
undetermined
undetermined

Postby asic86 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:21 pm

the project that my friends started is based on linux and we want to recode it so we have our own os.it takes time,tons of time.
script.dark.code

... ...

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:08 pm

It's usless, you don't have the resources a linux company has, why not just configure an existing linux?

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:01 pm

But whatever you do, don't forget to share your OS with the linux community afterwards! ;)

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:11 pm

That too..

heartworm
latency
latency

Postby heartworm » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:24 pm

Fetus wrote:You dont sound like a college student. You'd think that after being in college, even after a few weeks, you'de learn to spell correctly and not look like a dumb ass.

haha pwnage :D oh and to whoever asked about cloaking (changing, disguising) URLs you should use tinyurl

Google it

www.google.com

goes in the big bar at the top of your browser
fuck all - Atari Teenage Riot

Slave
distorted
distorted

Postby Slave » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:32 pm

HeRetiK wrote:simply by visiting your own link.

This is going to sound so stupid I know, but where do I find my link :?:
Tell me about the dream where we pull the bodies out of the lake
and dress them in warm clothes again.

"I’ve lost count of all the times I made it home alive and wished I hadn’t"

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:13 pm

Well, that's why you should keep your link written down somewhere.
Maybe I should make some sorta "i forgot my link" thingie.

Slave
distorted
distorted

Postby Slave » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:44 pm

I'm such a fool. I'll do that right away, then I promise I won't ask that question ever again. Bubye! *Buggers off...*
Tell me about the dream where we pull the bodies out of the lake

and dress them in warm clothes again.

"I’ve lost count of all the times I made it home alive and wished I hadn’t"

iSoldier
latency
latency

Postby iSoldier » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:37 pm

HeRetiK wrote:simply by visiting your own link.

Thank you I needed that!
<a href="http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=iSoldier" target="_top">Free game give aways for Xmas!!!!</a>

Return to “Questions”