EA's Origin

If you want to talk about video games, here's the place for it.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

EA's Origin

Postby Davion Fuxa » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 am

I made the other thread ahead of this one because I wanted to see if anyone else here was considering Battlefield 3. Even though I'm not sure if anyone else is getting it, I felt I would get some discussion going Regarding EA's Origin.

In case anyone hasn't heard, Battlefield 3 will be exclusively available on Origin and you will need to download and use Origin if you want to play the game. I normally wouldn't have a problem with this (I've used Steam before) but I'm seriously considering against the game JUST because of Origin's EULA which has been raising flak to no end.

If you haven't heard about the concerns under the terms that Origin would force about you, simply just Google.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

Azgarth
divine
divine

Postby Azgarth » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:35 am

fuck EA!
seriously, their stance on customers is horrible, i would never buy something through origin.
they actually amended the EULA because of backlash, but the amendation didn't take anything away, it basically said "even though we can do more evil on you than anyone should be able to, we won't, honestly! possibly".
Music over Matter

Return to “Video Games”