Mass Effect 3

If you want to talk about video games, here's the place for it.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Mass Effect 3

Postby evilredqueen » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 am

I downloaded and played the demo version. Guess it took me bout an hour and a half so it was fun. From what I see it looks like it will be a blast. Some differences I didn't like ... objects are harder to find. Seems to me there are more options so I should get a bit more play time for my money. I am just ..... itching with anticipation for March 6th.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I wish I had the fortitude to beat the second one after someone spoiled it for me. Now I'll likely not play the 3rd. I tried the multiplayer demo with a friend but it seemed like the same ol' story with the game mechanics.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 am

I'm told it has a multiplayer campaign option. In which case, I would be interested. Honestly, though, I haven't looked into it much at all, considering I never owned the first two. Played, but never owned.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Sat May 05, 2012 4:55 pm

I finally beat it .... harder than the first two. Strange ending. Gonna start over and be a bitch this time.

Looking forward to ME4.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 pm

I don't think there will be an ME4, not after the clusterfuck the DLC fiasco was.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Sun May 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Was ... or still is and will be ? EA is certainly in it for the money and as long as people are willing to pay it ... well ... something is worth whatever someone is willing pay. I bought the collectors edition and the first DLC .. which also contained bug fixes was free to me. Will I pay for additional add-ons as they are produced? Yes .. I will. For the amount of time I have fun with the game it is well worth it to me.

Go bowling or to a ball game some night ... you can drop big bucks for one night of fun. Paying $ 100.00 for something that I will enjoy for months and months seems cheap in comparison. But that is just me.

Guise you better be making ME4 !!!!

Return to “Video Games”