Yep. pretty sure i'm new...

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:09 pm

alot of people are like that, i learned not to take their words personaly.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

HeckBilly
elmo molester

Postby HeckBilly » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:11 pm

Dot, if you're only gonna complain about us, I have no idea why you're staying.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:18 pm

like i said i learn not to take your words too personaly, also theres positive things on this site and nagetives too. i've tryed to avoid the negatives but sometime i couldn't control my temper, theres sertin thing you said that makes me feel unfair, well life is unfair but still.......so why are you on here since theres a lot of noobs coming everyday, many times i hear you complain about them.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

HeckBilly
elmo molester

Postby HeckBilly » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:37 pm

Yes, but I like the seniors of this forum. I'm also free to speak my opinion when someone is an idiot, but I don't bitch about it all the time. You only seem to go "the seniors are mean and stupid" and "beware new people, the seniors are evil".

Sweet666_Him2009
latency
latency

Postby Sweet666_Him2009 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:42 pm

Blah blah blah both of you stop bitching over somthing so stupid !GOD!
*Freak_Kitty*
**HIM's Poison Girl**

Syn
divine
divine

Postby Syn » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:19 pm

dot wrote:what part of "keep your opinion on someone else to yourself" that you don't understand.

dot wrote:i've tryed to avoid the negatives but sometime i couldn't control my temper, theres sertin thing you said that makes me feel unfair, well life is unfair but still.......

So, With all that being said. I say take your own advice.

dot wrote:so why are you on here since theres a lot of noobs coming everyday, many times i hear you complain about them.

We have a set of guidelines for a reason, we don't want stupid-asses flooding our forum. Not once have I read a post of yours that is NOT bitching about something. No comments on a movie, no friendly reply to a topic, no nothing but bitching.
I hear you complain all the time, too. So, WHY are you on here if that's all your going to feel like you need to do?

We, the ones who've been here for years, see this type of bullshit all the time, and KNOW who deserves chewing out for being immature. Because we get sick and tired of it.
Much like you getting tired of having to feel like you need to defend yourself.
We ask of you what we prefer, what is considered respectful, mature, and what others would need to do to keep things 'peaceful'. but you refuse that, saying 'i can do whatever i want. whateva.'
and thus, we lay down the bitch smacking.
Then you bitch about it. Trying to defend whatever rights you have for being a dumbass.
We loathe that type of behavior and ask you to change it.
You still refuse.. and thus the bitching begins tenfold.
Dot, You're the fuel that sparks the fire.
So please, for the sake of the forum... learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.

HeckBilly
elmo molester

Postby HeckBilly » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:48 pm

Sweet666_Him2009 wrote:Blah blah blah both of you stop bitching over somthing so stupid !GOD!

I find it simply amazing that someone would dare to insult you on a random chat room.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:53 pm

@syn
if you take a look at every post of mine not all of them are complaints, if my posts are not friendly, you don't have to read it. theres posts that i find unfriendly done by some of you, i choose to read it i find it interisting. i learn something everyday, so to me argues are not all that bad. just now do i sounds like i'm insulting you?
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Syn
divine
divine

Postby Syn » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:06 pm

dot wrote:@syn
if you take a look at every post of mine not all of them are complaints, if my posts are not friendly, you don't have to read it. theres posts that i find unfriendly done by some of you, i choose to read it i find it interisting. i learn something everyday, so to me argues are not all that bad. just now do i sounds like i'm insulting you?

How am I supposed to not read posts if they're unfriendly, If I haven't read them to find whether they're nice or not. Seriously.
I'm fine with whoever, as long as they respect other people.
If they end up saying something like 'fuck you, i'm going to do whatever i want' that's what we don't appreciate. And that's all we're really asking of others to stop doing or leave.

And with all that said and hopefully understood, and accepted.
All arguing about 'rights' should stop.

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:10 pm

dot wrote:@syn

Yes, of course. We are the bad and evil "n00b hunters" and you are the good and polite "n00b protector", aren't you?
Last edited by Schnabel von Rom on Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:10 pm

"How am I supposed to not read posts if they're unfriendly, If I haven't read them to find whether they're nice or not. Seriously. "
but you can tell a person have a habbit of insulting others, you just said all i do is complain than next time i post something ignore it.

"If they end up saying something like 'fuck you, i'm going to do whatever i want' that's what we don't appreciate. And that's all we're really asking of others to stop doing or leave."

but thats not me your describing, in all my post i haven't said anything like that
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:13 pm

may I ask why the hell you stay here if nobody likes you and you don't like anybody of us? that's called stalking, so please stop or leave.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:18 pm

no its you that i don't like, not everyone. i don't have anyone that i like as a friend, that doesn't mean i dislike/hate them. example syn is one of them that i don't mind. everyday new people come here and i don't make my decision right away. i know that i cannot judge someone with out knowing them.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Syn
divine
divine

Postby Syn » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:21 pm

dot wrote:but you can tell a person have a habbit of insulting others, you just said all i do is complain than next time i post something ignore it.

No. That's not giving anyone a fair chance. Saying, Well all you ever say is worthless shit, so i'm not going to listen to whatever you have to say at any time.
it's best to tell them to change their ways for the BETTER or leave. It's as simple as that. Because once they do, we can get along better, and perhaps have a different opinion on things and learn from there. Besides arrogantly ignoring everything they say altogether because you judged them by having no other intelligence. That's like ignoring a kid's disruptive behavior, it'll get worse until something's done about it.
If we ignored every post that all the n00bs over 3yrs, I don't think we'd have a decent forum to post on anymore.

but thats not me your describing, in all my post i haven't said anything like that

Yes, You have. And I can quote you on that.
Again, I also said 'they' meaning it's not directly pointing at you. It's people that do such in general.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:29 pm

"No. That's not giving anyone a fair chance. Saying, Well all you ever say is worthless shit, so i'm not going to listen to whatever you have to say at any time."

"If we ignored every post that all the n00bs over 3yrs, I don't think we'd have a decent forum to post on anymore."

all this time i thought you don't want any noobs posting crap. isn't that what you planed to do? making a guidline telling everyone not to post worthless comments, or ban them.

if you know that a person going to hurt people's feeling everytime he/she post why reading it? if a person have a different opinion on something he/she don't have to make it as an insult. just simply state their facts.
( thats what i did)
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:48 am

bitch.bitch.hate.hate.

S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:04 am

dot wrote:
Viléém wrote:what part of "do not spam" doesn't your brain understand

what part of "keep your opinion on someone else to yourself" that you don't understand.

@burned
what does my age have anything to do with this, stay close to the subject

Hm..because age can tell how much a person might have gone through. The fact that your most likely 12 with a mind of 10 shows how much you've gone through. If you enter this forum, and be mean to others...then I say you will have to defend your posts on all topics. You've been bitching and insulting pretty much everyone that posts here (all but one I believe), and with that comes the bitchin and insulting back at you. If you don't like it, get off. But since you cont. to insult and bash, well then later on you'll surely be banned. It seems that you have also started up something between the poeple that has banning powers..so if you procced (which I bet you will) you'll be banned in no time. In the mean time, good luck in defending yourself (NOT).
For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world.
Yonaka Sanryu - This thread makes the EMOs slit their wrists.

Abstrakt
divine
divine

Postby Abstrakt » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:05 am

@Dot: Look, you came here, and all you're doing is complaining about the rules here. If you don't like the rules, you don't have to post here. Rules exist for a reason. When people break the rules, you need to expect punishment. Punishment was, in this case,telling you to please stop being a n00b. You take insult to this and start bitching about the seniors and other members. If you don't like the upstanding members here, you don't have to post here. Also, your non-stop bitching will not signify a change just for you. You are not an exeption to the rules here. Ignorance is not tolerated here. If you are ignorant, you don't have to post here.

Now seeing as the three traits in bold text are present in you, what do have here, or hope to accomplish here?

For your sake, and for ours, I reccomend you leave or fix your attitude.

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:29 am

dot wrote:post pointless things are not part of the forum rule(its part of the guide line that syn made up)

We all agreed upon the guidelines. Even Hery by putting it up as an announcement means he agreed. So thus you should follow them.

And stop complaining. I don't even see the problem you have anymore. I don't even care to know it. Just post something meaningful, and if you see me or someone else bothering a noob then trust us, it's for a good cause.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

HeckBilly
elmo molester

Postby HeckBilly » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:13 am

Abstract wrote:@Dot: Look, you came here, and all you're doing is complaining about the rules here. If you don't like the rules, you don't have to post here. Rules exist for a reason. When people break the rules, you need to expect punis... *more text*

We don't concider them rules, it's more like guidelines.

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:33 am

If this forum had certain "rights", then idiots like dot would try to abuse them.

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:46 am

Mr. Wayne wrote:bitch.bitch.hate.hate.

He's back! :D
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:51 pm

now i feel similar to a slave for some reason. i just don't see what so bad about posting worthless comment, and if my post are not meaningful why reply to me at all?
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:17 pm

to make you realize that you should get the fuck out of here.

dot
damaged
damaged

Postby dot » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:19 pm

so you went all this trouble just to make me realize i should leave and you clearly know that you can ban me. you must be realy bored.
dots! I NEED MORE DOTS

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”