Forum Guidelines. Read ALL of This Before Posting!

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

User avatar
Syn
divine
divine
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:08 am
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Forum Guidelines. Read ALL of This Before Posting!

Postby Syn » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:22 am

This goes for everyone in the forum - especially for the newbies coming in.
Yes, We all know you don't like following rules and being a rebel is 'cool'.
But in order to earn respect, you must understand what is considered respectful. Being a child who obviously needs a good beating for being a stupid-ass isn't one of them.


Introducing Yourself
First Impressions can be important, and coming off as someone who doesn't have any brain cells about anything will not earn you respect, but you will come off as no less than a lowly animal who should be slaughtered because they're a disease to our forum. This forum is like (a dysfunctional) family and that's the way we'd like to keep it.

When you make a post to introduce yourself, DO NOT post anything similar to:
'hi i'm new'/'i am crazy and insane' :twisted evil:/i need help can u hepl me'/i leik dark sites and gothic stuff 2/i cut myself and my parents are divorced and i need help fidning freinds and a gf/bf because i'm emo/i haeve blond hair n blu eyez i am 13 yerz old an liek rollrskating/etc"

You will probably be automatically disowned for your stupidity and eagerness to get recognized by someone or simply because you're too young to associate with anyone of a more experienced mind and should be outside playing with your shiny red ball.
PLEASE DO post something interesting and make your post worthwhile to read. Post something MORE than a 'Hi i liek cute things bye'. Be creative if possible, if not, You DO NOT have to post in the introduction section.

Following requested by Goofy-Goober
Be Yourself
Trying to be someone you're not or wish to be will not get you respect from us. Do not pretend to be a goth on the assumption that we are all goths simply because the site is black, the flashes have a demented manner and the etc. We do not like you if you claim that you're goth/emo/prep/sexy/punk/like MM/Korn/dark/evil/depressed/yadda yadda. Just post naturally and intelligently. We are for the most part, regular human beings.

Religion
Don't say "I'm a devoted Hindu." in one topic then in the next topic rant about how you're such a catholic because someone says they are or that you readily change your religion because it sounds better/fits your constantly changing personality.
Diversity is a good thing, but trying too hard to be different will get you absolutely no where, especially with us.
Don't ever bash someone else because they believe in one religion. Just discuss on the REAL reasons why you believe it, and let's hope not because you want to be different. Believe in something when it may cost you your life (in pure love and devotion). Don't believe in something because you want it to describe your life.

-We do NOT always talk about what the current topic title may be, we always tend to get off subject. So it's normal. Don't mention 'we got off topic easily' or anything similar. We already know this and are aware that we do so. It's fine. Don't mention it, just go with the flow.



Read the following:
The below goes in no particular order. Follow them all and read carefully.


-Do NOT spam
SPAM has various meanings. On this board, It has to deal with idiots who try to post on every possible topic they can - whether or not they have shit to say
-To get their post count up
-To be recognized by having their name up and down every thread clicked on.

Spam also involves the overuse of the emoticons, quotes and being a complete stupid-ass on purpose to fill up the boards with your bullshit.
If someone tells you to stop spamming, you better stfu for a little while or post ONLY if you have something you'd like to add that is WORTHWHILE reading. And no shit like a smiley, an 'ok', 'i agree (with nothing more said)' or
'yeah i saw dat movie and it wuz funy' :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8)
for example.

-A high post count will not get you into the Inner Core.

REMEMBER: This is a forum, NOT a chatroom. Know the difference! You don't have to reply to your own thread (eg. "hello?", "anybody here?", etc.) after 2 minutes just because no one has answered you yet.

-Do NOT purposely be annoying
That's the most child-like thing you could possibly do. If you want to play games to get attention, play with what's inside your pants other than on this forum, we don't appreciate your kiddie shit.
E.g. "ur forum sux my momma's titties but i continue to post on it becuz i have no1 to play wit'

-Do NOT flame because of differences
We do insult on this board quite often, I admit. However, most of it's in good fun for whoever involved because most of us are open-minded and have a sense of humor (whether it was good humor or not). So most should never taken anyone's online sarcasm, insults, etc as literal. No one should ever flame another because of differences.
This also goes for anyone disagreeing with another's opinions. E.g.
nameless wrote:different people will always like different types of music, but we all have to learn to accept other people's opinions and musical tastes. which means not flaming a specific genre (rap for instance) just because you think it sucks. if you don't like a specific genre or artist, and there is a topic about them on the forum, don't just post about how much you hate them, or they "suck". just ignore the topic altogether.

Ignorance
A lot of us post things to argue/debate. Most arguments are based on who's right and who's wrong.. and less on what the topic is actually about. Arguments are usually a fun competition between who's the more logical/intelligent/up-to-date/just flat out RIGHT in general.
You're on the internet, Do a little exploring/researching before you post something that'll make you end up looking like a complete dumbass.
http://www.dictionary.com
and
http://www.urbandictionary.com
are good places to start learning words to extend your vocabulary and brush up on the actual meaning of words and possible new slang. You know you want to be hip, Pops.

If you're proven wrong at any time - take it maturely, accept the fact you were wrong or apologize. It's as simple as that.

-Don't LIE
Example:
'i killed sum1 last nite' "Prove it."
'*posts a popular pic of someone from orgish.com*'
and try to be serious about it.. is absolutely lame. We will shun your ass for lying. Don't post fake pics, we all explore the internet enough to know what's fake and any n00b will try to pull something like that. And if you weren't lying about killing that person, We have your IP address and a screenshot of your post. Bitch.
This also goes for posting comments lying about something you've done or stealing content from a website such as someone's art.
If you want to live in a fantasy world, go play with your Strawberryshortcake-loving-ass.

-Don't whine/cry
We don't want to hear about your breakups, how your mommy and daddy are getting a divorce and you can't handle the situation or that you'll kill yourself. If you want attention, call some help hotlines or find a good friend of yours. There's shit we can do about your problems. If you want to talk about it, I'm sure there's a few here who'll actually care and take time to talk to you, otherwise, some of us might just encourage that idea of slitting your wrists.

-This is NOT a Dating Service
We could care less how hot/cute you are, if you're desperately looking for an online gf/bf, or that you wish to participate in sex talk online to another hormone-raging lying bastard/bitch who gets off on reading text.

Following requested by Hilly
Spelling/Grammar
"This is not a IM chat. Just posting to say "lol" or writing "u" instead of "you" makes you look like a retard."
If you're going to take the time to post on a forum your input, at least take the time to write out your words. We don't want to see a smiley face for a post, 'lol' with nothing else added in the post or "u r gay" m, u, r, n, o, ne1, u 2, c u, g 2 hell... and all those one lettered words/abbreviations. You may use them simply because you're too lazy to type or think that doing so is what the 'cool' people do online.. or you're simply illiterate. We like to use our brains and read actual words on the forums. l8r, ttyl, lylas, phuck or 24/7 1337 talk is unacceptable.. Save it for the Instant Messages, Not the forums.

Don't post in annoying colors
I'm talking colors of Black, blue, indigo, Red and all the other colors that are really hard on the eyes and you have to highlight to read. Don't worry, your post will get read regardless if it's in default color. If you post in these colors just to be different, You will get recognized.. as very annoying.

..........................................
Don't use a bunch of dots in your post. We don't know what this means and it's absolutely ridiculous to bother holding your finger on one key to somehow emphasize the meaning of your post which probably isn't worth reading anyway. E.g.
...... watched 2 girls make out at da mall......................... :twisted:

The EDIT button
It's located at the top-right hand corner of your posts.
Always 'EDIT your original post instead of making another one. If you double posted, DELETE one of the posts.
If you're gonna quote more than one person, do it in the same post.'
We hate to scroll all the way down one page to read that the same person has posted multiple times with nonsense that they wanted to add to their previous post. That's why we have the EDIT button. Use it.

Following requested by Abstract
Pictures
Do NOT add large pictures or a lot of pictures into your signature.
This makes those with slow connections/computers lag and out of respect, you should either resize the pictures, or find a smaller one.

Links
Don't post links that go to something possibly offending or anything that'll try to trick anyone that may lead into something that may harm someone's computer/connection. Most of us have been around on the internet long enough to know what some trick links are. Especially any 'steal your soul/drink your blood/sex/virus/crash sites/etc
E.g: "Hey guyz, chek out dis kewl n3w flash m0vIe i fouNd!! www.nothardcorepornclickhereforfreeviruses.com.

Old Threads / Reviving Old Threads
Unless your post has some great importance such as an update to the old thread, or has any relevance at all, please refrain from posting in threads that have not had any new posts in a considerable length of time. Use your best judgment.
--What is a considerable length of time? A thread over a month old in any section. It can mean the users have moved on to the rest of the forum or isn't returning.


I can't think of anything else for now. If you have anything you wanna add, tell me.

:arrow: If you choose not to abide by the guidelines simply because you want to disrespect others regardless of how they think of you, other than you wanting attention and the only way you know how to get it is by being a little bad-ass kid, then shall you not only become banned from this forum, you shall also forever rot in the depths of loneliness in your hellish little mind.


CREDITS - Respect us.
HeRetik - For this wonderful forum.
Syn - For this idea of attempting to put McNublets in their place.
nameless - He didn't want me taking all the credit.
Hilly - Because he rocks hardcore.
Darklire - Him, too. <3 !
Last edited by Syn on Thu May 14, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
ardizt
Captain Evil Stomper
Posts: 4906
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Finland

Postby ardizt » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:01 am

This should be Announcement
Image

User avatar
HeckBilly
elmo molester
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:51 am

Postby HeckBilly » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:40 am

Maybe you should have a tiny notice that this is not a IM chat? Just posting to say "lol" or writing "u" instead of "you" makes you look like a retard.

By the way, great post.

Oh and some other stuff:

1. Don't post in annoying colours.
2. Using a bunch of .......................................... in your post is stupid. Fagg aff.
3. EDIT your original post instead of making another one. And if you're gonna quote more than one person, do it in the same post.

User avatar
AsianKid
damaged
damaged
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:58 am
Location: ON ZEE MOOOOON!!!! Left crater.
Contact:

Postby AsianKid » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:24 pm

if only this was here 2 days ago
________
Lincoln Continental Mark VII history
Last edited by AsianKid on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11480
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:00 pm

LEIKOMGWADEPLZBAN

User avatar
God
distorted
distorted
Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:39 am
Location: Heaven

Postby God » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:34 pm

Since when did you become an Admin Syn?

How about those newbs do what ever the hell they want and you deal. You just wasted a good minute of my life and I want it back! Seriously what the hell do they do to piss you off so much?

Spam?
Stay out of the thread they spam.

Their ignorance?
Point it out then laugh at them

Them being annoying?
It is a little thing called apathy. If you don't care then they can't be annoying.

The only person I give credit to is Hery because he is the Admin. And the only time I will follow a rule is when he posts it.

But seriously why would you go out of your way to write these non-official rules when you know most of the "Newbs" won't follow them. If anything you are just asking for rebellion.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:44 pm

hmm... stfu god lolz

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:20 pm

God wrote:Since when did you become an Admin Syn?

How about those newbs do what ever the hell they want and you deal. You just wasted a good minute of my life and I want it back! Seriously what the hell do they do to piss you off so much?

Spam?
Stay out of the thread they spam.

Their ignorance?
Point it out then laugh at them

Them being annoying?
It is a little thing called apathy. If you don't care then they can't be annoying.

The only person I give credit to is Hery because he is the Admin. And the only time I will follow a rule is when he posts it.

But seriously why would you go out of your way to write these non-official rules when you know most of the "Newbs" won't follow them. If anything you are just asking for rebellion.


Because syn has been around here alot longer than your punk ass and has been friends with most of the people who are or were mods of this forum.

And I don't think it matters what position you are in as long as what you say is right and at the right time and has the right meaning.

So before you go whine about how you can do w/e the fuck you want because you say she has no order, than I will say I will gather as many members as I can against you and ban your fuckin ass for disrespecting one of the few people in this forum who actually cares for it.

I would care for it though if I were re-instated as a mod...
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11480
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:29 pm

Yeah dude syn is the shit shes been here since forever

0b3y.

User avatar
HeckBilly
elmo molester
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:51 am

Postby HeckBilly » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:43 pm

God wrote:Spam?
Stay out of the thread they spam.


Hah! Good one. They spam everywhere, fucktard.

User avatar
Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Posts: 3690
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:21 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact:

Postby Gravesent » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:20 pm

Even thow i'm new here i'm begining to get an idee of what this forum is about: for the first time someone sees mindistortion.net they think "waaaa what a wondefull place to say alot of crap.. hey evrithing is permited here,let's write about my nonxisting sex life ,let's trie to be different,let's let it all out.." even thow this might have seemd interesting to the seniour members for a while they probably got incredibly boored of it by now... being different is in a way what i think this is all about but it means being different in a good way,not being as fucked up as posible(and desperatly displayng it) And even thow it may seem otherwise at first all the seniour members of the forum are balanced persons having balanced conversations/debates based on resonabil arguments.. this is a good way of thinking,it helpes you to become a beatter persone,that's why i think Syn's rules are pretty usfull.. They should be taken from general discution and moved to somewhere all newbies can see them (since most that will come will not be tempted to read old topics)
Last edited by Gravesent on Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

User avatar
Hicts
distorted
distorted
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:01 pm
Location: I <333 People
Contact:

Postby Hicts » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:23 pm

this thread should be a sticky or something
Ohh boy, you looking like you like what you see
won't you come over and check upon it

User avatar
Mr.Moo
eeediot
Posts: 555
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:25 am
Location: some random place in the world

Postby Mr.Moo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:34 pm

I once spent about 100 dollers on sticky notes and covered my wall with them. now i wish i took a picture of it. Besids that seems like we need a definition of spam for the noob's make things a lot clearer
Starving is like diet, with Pain!!!
Zegwin
sark wrote:yadda yadda bitch bitch i'm an asshole
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Image

Abstrakt
divine
divine
Posts: 2842
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:23 am
Location: Bay State

Postby Abstrakt » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:40 pm

Thank you, Syn for this gracious topic/post. Amen

I'd just like to add emphasis on the flaming. You cant say that something sucks, particularly music because they most likely don't.
For example, someone comes along and make a topic about Jay-Z. Along comes a noob and starts dissing on it saying it sucks when he clearly dosen't because millions of people are fans of Jay-Z. Don't do that.
You may not like that music or artist, but keep your flaming to yourself.
Just dont even go to that topic.
Image

User avatar
HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7931
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: yurop
Contact:

Postby HeRetiK » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:50 pm

your post is a little harsh at times.
but... well... yeah. couldn't have said it any better.

stickified.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:51 pm

Killuall wrote:For example, someone comes along and make a topic about Jay-Z. Along comes a noob and starts dissing on it saying it sucks when he clearly dosen't because millions of people are fans of Jay-Z. Don't do that.
You may not like that music or artist, but keep your flaming to yourself.
Just dont even go to that topic.


i believe i already covered the music section :D

User avatar
Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Posts: 3690
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:21 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact:

Postby Gravesent » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:52 pm

I know that it's not ok to just say an artist sucks.. but what if you bring strong arguments about it?I mean isen't it booring to have someone say "i like artistX" and get all the replays like "yeeaaahhh me tooo" ?
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:56 pm

sure... opinions are opinions even if they are negative. but do it in a constructive manner.

Abstrakt
divine
divine
Posts: 2842
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:23 am
Location: Bay State

Postby Abstrakt » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:58 pm

1. I know, I just wanted to add emphasis :D

2. Thats not what I'm saying, I'm saying don't make stupid posts saying that a certain artist sucks just because you just dont like that artist, and anyone who listens to their music sucks too. None of that nonesence. :)

nameless wrote:sure... opinions are opinions even if they are negative. but do it in a constructive manner.

exactly
Image

User avatar
Syn
divine
divine
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:08 am
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Postby Syn » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:56 pm

Gravesent wrote:I know that it's not ok to just say an artist sucks.. but what if you bring strong arguments about it?I mean isen't it booring to have someone say "i like artistX" and get all the replays like "yeeaaahhh me tooo" ?


Good point. I don't care for that either.
It's bad enough that someone makes a post like
Topic: 'Band: Contra Phase'
Post Intro: they're cool. who likes them?
"they rock"

and you look at it like "okay.. this wasn't worth reading." because there isn't any in-depth discussion about it most times, usually topic changes to make things more interesting. We have to find things to talk about, and that's all good n fun but if you plan on creating a topic about something, at least have some meaning to it other than "yeah i like this band it rocks who agrees? cool." wtf.
Image

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:01 pm

Syn wrote:
Gravesent wrote:I know that it's not ok to just say an artist sucks.. but what if you bring strong arguments about it?I mean isen't it booring to have someone say "i like artistX" and get all the replays like "yeeaaahhh me tooo" ?


Good point. I don't care for that either.
It's bad enough that someone makes a post like
Topic: 'Band: Contra Phase'
Post Intro: they're cool. who likes them?
"they rock"

and you look at it like "okay.. this wasn't worth reading." because there isn't any in-depth discussion about it most times, usually topic changes to make things more interesting. We have to find things to talk about, and that's all good n fun but if you plan on creating a topic about something, at least have some meaning to it other than "yeah i like this band it rocks who agrees? cool." wtf.


And that is why I was born to hate so many mainstream bands.

Yay to the death of Nirvana!
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
God
distorted
distorted
Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:39 am
Location: Heaven

Postby God » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:05 pm

Darklire wrote:
God wrote:Since when did you become an Admin Syn?

How about those newbs do what ever the hell they want and you deal. You just wasted a good minute of my life and I want it back! Seriously what the hell do they do to piss you off so much?

Spam?
Stay out of the thread they spam.

Their ignorance?
Point it out then laugh at them

Them being annoying?
It is a little thing called apathy. If you don't care then they can't be annoying.

The only person I give credit to is Hery because he is the Admin. And the only time I will follow a rule is when he posts it.

But seriously why would you go out of your way to write these non-official rules when you know most of the "Newbs" won't follow them. If anything you are just asking for rebellion.


Because syn has been around here alot longer than your punk ass and has been friends with most of the people who are or were mods of this forum.

And I don't think it matters what position you are in as long as what you say is right and at the right time and has the right meaning.

So before you go whine about how you can do w/e the fuck you want because you say she has no order, than I will say I will gather as many members as I can against you and ban your fuckin ass for disrespecting one of the few people in this forum who actually cares for it.

I would care for it though if I were re-instated as a mod...
You go for it and try to get me banned for disrespecting idiots that deserve no respect from me. I would take it as an honor to get banned because I pissed off a couple of whiny bitches such as you regs. Man you fucks are hypocrits.

User avatar
Syn
divine
divine
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:08 am
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Postby Syn » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:11 pm

God wrote:You go for it and try to get me banned for disrespecting idiots that deserve no respect from me. I would take it as an honor to get banned because I pissed off a couple of whiny bitches such as you regs. Man you fucks are hypocrits.


No one is looking for your respect.
If you take honor in getting banned because you think pissing someone off is an achievement you really don't live up to much, do you?
It seems to me, we piss you off more than you may do us. If you don't like the way things are going on this forum, I don't understand why you keep coming back to post your insight on how shitty everyone on this forum is.
Image

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:12 pm

God wrote:
Darklire wrote:
God wrote:Since when did you become an Admin Syn?

How about those newbs do what ever the hell they want and you deal. You just wasted a good minute of my life and I want it back! Seriously what the hell do they do to piss you off so much?

Spam?
Stay out of the thread they spam.

Their ignorance?
Point it out then laugh at them

Them being annoying?
It is a little thing called apathy. If you don't care then they can't be annoying.

The only person I give credit to is Hery because he is the Admin. And the only time I will follow a rule is when he posts it.

But seriously why would you go out of your way to write these non-official rules when you know most of the "Newbs" won't follow them. If anything you are just asking for rebellion.


Because syn has been around here alot longer than your punk ass and has been friends with most of the people who are or were mods of this forum.

And I don't think it matters what position you are in as long as what you say is right and at the right time and has the right meaning.

So before you go whine about how you can do w/e the fuck you want because you say she has no order, than I will say I will gather as many members as I can against you and ban your fuckin ass for disrespecting one of the few people in this forum who actually cares for it.

I would care for it though if I were re-instated as a mod...
You go for it and try to get me banned for disrespecting idiots that deserve no respect from me. I would take it as an honor to get banned because I pissed off a couple of whiny bitches such as you regs. Man you fucks are hypocrits.


Well if you want so much to prove yourself than prove yourself by not being such an asshole that thinks you are all that and a slice of shit. You don't get respect from anyone without givin it. That's why I may not ask for respect from any of the noobs out there, though I do wish it from my peers that no who I am and where I started and noticed I have changed for either better or worse.

You came into our house welcomed like everyone else, and now you want to get a special seat because you think you know shit. Well bitch, you know how to make a post to get people annoyed. Welcome to the internet of annoying bitchasses who know nothin. Everyone who has proven themselves worthy of love gets it.

You do spam.
You do annoy people.
You do post worthless amount of spittle that doesn't desrve to be anywhere near us.

So get the fuck out, or stay and follow the rules.

You have been bitchified.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Abstrakt
divine
divine
Posts: 2842
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:23 am
Location: Bay State

Postby Abstrakt » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:30 pm

God wrote:I pissed off a couple of whiny bitches such as you regs.


Your pissing just about everyone off.
Image


Return to “Introduce Yourself!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest