XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx
latency
latency

Yeah, I'm new.

Postby XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:11 pm

Hello.
I am Psychotropic Leprosy.
Here is a bit about me:
I am 13 and 1/2. My favourite band is Halcali. I have three top songs of theirs. They are: Tandem, Strawberry Chips, and Baby Blue. I have a Gaia, Baten Kaitos, and Neopets. I enjoy reading Manga, and watching T.V. I am American but I love the Japanese culture, and one day hope to visit Japan. I think if you have no humour, you will get nowhere in life. I have A.D.D which is short for Attention Deficit Disorder, meaning you don't pay attention well. I do not take medicine for it. I am part African American, Native American, and Filipinean, which is my form of Filipino. I hate flamers. I do not believe in God, please don't hold that against me. My favourite show is Van Hellsing. I hate labels , the only thing they are useful for, is soup cans. I spell "humor" humour", "favorite" "favourite", "color" colour", and so on, and so forth. Don't insult me because of it. Okay? I use Firefox, and I love the spell check. >.<
I have a black cat named Murdock, and a carmal, black, and yellow Pit-bull mix named Carmal. I live in Calera, Alabama. My favourite colour is black, although since black is the absence of colour, it is not really a colour, now is it? I'm only human, I make mistakes, i.e. typos. If you catch the mistakes, tell me and I'll edit it. 'Kay?
I will occasionally leave for months on end, then randomly come back.
I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:55 pm

Hey, welcome to th forum.
If you haven't read the guidelines, please do. http://www.mindistortion.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1300

__- RAWRRR
deformed
deformed

Postby __- RAWRRR » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:20 pm

hey, welcome to the forums! :D

and i spell colour like that too! *HIGH5* :o

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Re: Yeah, I'm new.

Postby Elen Sila » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:36 pm

XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx wrote:I am American but I love the Japanese culture, and one day hope to visit Japan.

I like Japanese history.

My favourite show is Van Hellsing.

That movie sucked.

I spell "humor" humour", "favorite" "favourite", "color" colour", and so on, and so forth.

So do I, but that's just because the book I was reading when I decided to become a writer was the Fellowship of the Ring.

My favourite colour is black, although since black is the absence of colour, it is not really a colour, now is it?

I love all things black.

I'm only human, I make mistakes, i.e. typos. If you catch the mistakes, tell me and I'll edit it. 'Kay?

Nobody cares too much unless you're illegible.

I will occasionally leave for months on end, then randomly come back. I hope to enjoy my stay here.

n00b ul get pwned ur only 13
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:30 pm

Why would someone make fun of you for spelling humor "humour" and color "colour¿"

Most of the people on here are european.

XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx
latency
latency

Postby XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:43 pm

Anarch wrote:n00b ul get pwned ur only 13

To the birth center! (Or whatever it's called.) I gotta get my birth date changed!

Junior wrote:Why would someone make fun of you for spelling humor "humour" and color "colour¿"

Most of the people on here are european.

It's happened before. -shrugs- I just didn't want it to happen here too.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
'What a stupid lamb.'
'What a sick, masochistic lion.' "

-Twilight

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:50 pm

Japan sucks. Bye.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:21 am

People tend to flame a bit here; or talk in a rather insultive matter at times. If you are against this, do not hold it against us if we flame a post of yours in the near future.

You have been warned.

That aside, as long as you aren't a goth, or emo who came because you think that is what this site is about; enjoy your stay.

Also, you don't want people to insult you for spelling stuff like colour, colour. We do respect that people come from other cultures; so if you see something else done differently:

Like in math they use ',' for '.' and don't use , to separate every 3 set's of numbers and that was the only culture writing difference example different to spelling that I could come up with.

For note, its done in Quebec; and other places but unless you prove to have more intelligence then I suspect; I will assume you only know what's been taught to you about the US.

For note, Quebec is something or another that has recently been defined as a Nation; residing in the Country known as Canada. Currently no one in Canada knows what nation means, we haven't defined it yet. When we do; Quebec will somehow identify as a nation.

Canada is North of the US and East of Alaska. Its 2 national languages are French and English. There is one French language province, its called Quebec. There are 2 bilingual provinces also, they are Ontario and New Brunswick. The rest of Canada consists of 3 territories and 7 other provinces, they are English language provinces.

I bored and recently looking at my country; I'm suprised. It seems to be changing somehow bypassing the Canadian Constitution; hmm.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

Locke11
divine
divine

Postby Locke11 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:25 am

Jacob wrote:Japan sucks. Bye.

People on this forum love women's vaginas and their mammory glands. We do not care about their feet. So fuck you Japan.
Racial profiling will continue with less bitching.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:42 am

Davion Fuxa wrote:I bored and recently looking at my country; I'm suprised. It seems to be changing somehow bypassing the Canadian Constitution; hmm.

Recently¿ Davion, you're a total Canadian nationalist. All you talk about is Canada!

ardizt
Captain Evil Stomper

Postby ardizt » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:22 am

"Blame Canada, Blame Canada!"

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:06 am

G0D wrote:

People on this forum love women's vaginas and their mammory glands. We do not care about their feet. So fuck you Japan.

Japan is fucking awesome. I love the media, the food, the technology, the country itself. Think of all the great films, games and consoles made by Japanese companies. So fuck you GOD and Jacob.
And welcome Psychotic Leprosy. As many have said, spelling words like colour and favourite with the letter "u" isnt really that big a deal. Thats just how you spell things in my country. And many others. What made you think it was?

Ashreal
divine
divine

Postby Ashreal » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:21 pm

Japan... hmmm

For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:20 pm

G0D wrote:

yeah. *cough* Wayne *cough*

HeckBilly
elmo molester

Postby HeckBilly » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:08 pm

G0D wrote:People on this forum love women's vaginas and their mammory glands. We do not care about their feet. So fuck you Japan.

Personally I prefer them without any limbs at all.

Locke11
divine
divine

Postby Locke11 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:38 pm

I prefer them without vocal chords. Talking about feelings is for fags.

(Ten bucks says that Fetus messages me with a line like "I can't believe you said something like that again." Fuck.)

XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx
latency
latency

Postby XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:44 pm

Astica wrote: Thats just how you spell things in my country. And many others. What made you think it was?

People in Alabama have a tendency to say "Why do you spell it with a "U"? That's sooo stupid!"
Gets annoying, ya know?

'What a stupid lamb.'

-Twilight

Locke11
divine
divine

Postby Locke11 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:54 pm

Poeple in Alabama also have a tendency to fuck farm animals, sisters, blenders, and the occasional human being. But with the human it's an accident.

XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx
latency
latency

Postby XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:36 am

Prob'ly so.
Uncivilized beasts.
They also like "Yo mama" jokes.
They mainly consist of them saying they screwed their friend's mother.
Tch, they wish, they're lucky if they get the farm animals.

'What a stupid lamb.'

-Twilight

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:01 am

[quote="Junior"][/quote]

Define Recently: My definition would be posts I have posted in close proximity to the present. I haven't made a lot of posts in the last month in which I bring up Canada. Only 3 topics pop up if you search keywords Canada, my Member board name, and within 1 month.

I am a total Canadian Nationalist; there is no doubt about it. I am however not mentioning Canada in all posts I make. I however wouldn't mind hearing about other nationalities as well and what's raining on your countries parade.

Though it should be noted that I consider Canada to be an interesting place that I refer to it so much; possible because of the elements that make up Canada. I wondering how long until the next election though for the moment now.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

ardizt
Captain Evil Stomper

Postby ardizt » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:35 am

XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx wrote:Prob'ly so.
Uncivilized beasts.
They also like "Yo mama" jokes.
They mainly consist of them saying they screwed their friend's mother.
Tch, they wish, they're lucky if they get the farm animals.

"They"? What the fuck, you just told that you live in Calera, Alabama yet you are dissing everybody from there.

XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx
latency
latency

Postby XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:43 pm

pensils wrote:"They"? What the fuck, you just told that you live in Calera, Alabama yet you are dissing everybody from there.

Maybe I should have been more specific.
"They" being the people in Calera, or at least the ones in my school.

'What a stupid lamb.'

-Twilight

sombra_cristalina
divine
divine

Postby sombra_cristalina » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:15 pm

XxPsychotropic LeprosyXx wrote:
pensils wrote:"They"? What the fuck, you just told that you live in Calera, Alabama yet you are dissing everybody from there.

Maybe I should have been more specific.
"They" being the people in Calera, or at least the ones in my school.

Heh, Calera is starting to sound like where I used to live.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:32 am

Where did you used to live? :?

sombra_cristalina
divine
divine

Postby sombra_cristalina » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:57 pm

Upstate NY. The county I lived in was apple country, yet for some reason, the one of the towns I lived in thought they were superior to everyone else in the county. Yet most of the people were just simple rednecks...

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”