New here cause I need a new forum

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Azgarth
divine
divine

Postby Azgarth » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 pm

clive barker is indeed brilliant, first time i learned of him was the game undying, wonderfull game btw, then i read one of the books of blood, loved it, kept reading.
still need to see all of his films (yes, even the almost arthouse like ones), but i know enough to recognize pinhead (which always makes me think of the john irenicus, baldur's gate).

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:22 am

I am looking forward to the next book of Abarat.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

TonyRockyHorror
undetermined
undetermined

Postby TonyRockyHorror » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:11 am

im currently reading weaveworld, and its intimidating cause its close to 700 pages but he writes so well they pages just read themselves pretty much. undying is an awesome game, i agree. clodheart canyon is a good book, its a little wierd and in no way violent but very sexual and fantasy like, which barker just does like no other.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Azgarth
divine
divine

Postby Azgarth » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 am

i've read some of his works turned into comics as well, well done and fun, but not as much punch as the books, the imagination adds quite a lot.
undying was brilliant, the most recent game of his, jericho, was a huge letdown tho.
another book of his, with less violence, imajica, was my most recent read, good book, brilliant ending.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:17 pm

EVERVILLE.

[/somebullshit]

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:58 pm

clive barker's clive barker's jericho by clive barker? one of my favourite zero punctuation episodes..

Tweak1029
undetermined
undetermined

Postby Tweak1029 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:28 am

TonyRockyHorror wrote:I love music. as long as it's good, i'll listen to it, no matter what genre.

What are some of your favorite artists?
Frosty wrote:You hardly have the cred to be telling Burned how to write posts.

TonyRockyHorror
undetermined
undetermined

Postby TonyRockyHorror » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:56 am

well i wrote them in that topic in the music section, but i'll write em again, with maybe a few more.

all time-Metallica

currently-
lamb of god
gojira
primus
necro
turisas
ensiferum
amon amarth
infected mushroom
exodus
coldplay
a day to remember
streetlight manifesto

it all depends on how i feel when i wake up. if i wake up and im energetic, i'll either but on some techno or thrash metal. if i'm kinda tired ill play some progressive metal like gojira. ill listen to lamb of god anytime and coldplay when i'm sad.
Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

daemon
divine
divine

Postby daemon » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:33 pm

A day to rmember rocks.

Try In Flames, and Trivium.
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam.

TonyRockyHorror
undetermined
undetermined

Postby TonyRockyHorror » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:22 am

sorry guys my computers video card is broken! its being repaired so i havnt been able to use the internet too much. sucks balls but whatever

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”