im new

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx
latency
latency

im new

Postby xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:22 pm

hey people im new... if you will please talk to me. if you talk to me i will talk back.

im 13 and im always around my family or friends... but most of the time i try to be by myself... im emo... yes i cut myself... but i am not BI. i am completely straight.. but i do have lesbian, gay, and Bi friends. so i mean no offense to the people that are.

i always seem to have bad things surrounding me... no matter how hard i try to avoid it, it comes to me. i have no control over it at all.

my favorite song is-Red: Breath Into Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkXPw_lorew

its the only thing that makes me happy... besides my dogs or iguana... of course... lol :? so ummm yea... talk to me people please.

[/youtube]
xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx

Azgarth
divine
divine

Postby Azgarth » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:24 pm

here's a tip.
don't do the emo schtick, they're not too popular here.

but for a self professed emo, you seem fine, welcome.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Re: im new

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:33 pm

xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx wrote:i always seem to have bad things surrounding me... no matter how hard i try to avoid it, it comes to me. i have no control over it at all.
What about when you're in the shower, or when you're sleeping in bed

Aren't you safe there at least

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:44 pm

You always have control over it, I've learned that through experience.

Anyways...Welcome. And yes, Azgarth is right, don't say you are emo, even if you are, we've had a few bad run-ins and they aren't very welcome here...but you seem nice enough.

And you may want to stop the cutting thing, there are much better things in the world to release emotions through ;P.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

dot.
divine
divine

Postby dot. » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:13 am

Sup!

I agree with the others, you seem pretty ok. Spending time with your family and friends doesn't make you happy though? I had a shitty family 80% of the time (but when you're growing up, who doesn't, right?) but I still found time to be happy.
I've got one hand in my pocket

Astica
divine
divine

Re: im new

Postby Astica » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:00 am

Guitar_clock wrote:
xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx wrote:i always seem to have bad things surrounding me... no matter how hard i try to avoid it, it comes to me. i have no control over it at all.
What about when you're in the shower, or when you're sleeping in bed

Aren't you safe there at least

Believe me. Bad things can happen in showers. I think everyone has had some pretty horrible showers.

Welcome new person. Why did you feel the need to tell us you werent bisexual instead of just saying you were straight?
Or not bothering to mention it at all?

xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx
latency
latency

to everybody

Postby xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 am

[color=violet]i have to agree there can be some pretty bad things that happen in showers.... experienced by my (sometimes evil) grandma.

and so wat if im emo? its not your choice. its mine. and its my body. would u try and stop me from getting a tattoo of my choice and gettin one of ur choice??? so why does it matter to you if i cut myself???

and yea i can be nice... but im very... how do i put this...... weak i guess you can say... i can be made to do anything... which is a very bad thing, but sometimes a very good thing.... but anyways... dont judge me by other emo's.... not everybody is the same... ya'll should know... no offense but your not the same as the person in the next room beside you. don't judge people so much.

also when i go to sleep i keep waking up from screaming and having nightmares... so yea.....

even though you THINK im fine... i can hide things.... and don't think you know everything about somebody when you really dont. cause believe me you don't know what i go through every day. the only person i can trust is my mother... even then i can't trust her all the time.

so yea...... oh yea before i forget about the bisexual thing... yea people sometimes have the thought in their heads that emo people are bi or gay or lesbo. so yea...... and i didnt want to seem raciest against peoples sexuality.... its a bad thing to do.
xXFoReVeR_FoRsAkEnXx

S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:09 am

I'll be the one to tell you then. Take it personally if you wish, but we say this to all who are "emo" and, in a way, gloat about it.

We don't care if you're "emo" To us, "emo" is just a sub-culture that has taken the world by storm. You can talk about why you're emo, how hard things are, why you do this or that, but we don't care. In fact, if you decide to post about how you're going to kill yourself, few here will care and most will ignore it (or may even encourage it).

Despite this forums appearance, we are very against the whole "emo"/"goth" types. This is a place for actual discussion about worthy topics, despite a few blog like ones, and we enjoy debates that are considered intellectual.
For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world.
Yonaka Sanryu - This thread makes the EMOs slit their wrists.

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:18 am

For fuck's sake, read the guidelines before posting anymore.

http://www.mindistortion.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1300
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

ProjectTORN
divine
divine

Postby ProjectTORN » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:44 am

I see you were trying to type in a different and irritating color, but failed, or your post was edited.

Don't do it again. And I echo what Esch said.

Welcome.
Under construction. Or something.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 am

do not overuse dots please.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:46 am

S. [Burned] Y. wrote:we are very against the whole "emo"/"goth" types.

I'd like to say that some of us aren't necessarily against people because they're emo or goth. We all had little phases when we were that age. We are, however, against soulless stereotypes. So if you have an actual personality, we wont shun you.

Also, I believe the term you were looking for before was "homophobic", not "racist against sexuality".

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:23 am

I don't like the word "homophobic" because it's not etymologically correct. "Sexist" is a term which I think should apply to descrimination both against sex and against sexuality.

Forever Forsaken wrote:im emo... yes i cut myself...

This is where I stopped reading. There is no way that your life is so bad that it's worth cutting yourself, unless you live in Haiti or some shit place like that. And if you did live there, I think you'd be too concerned about keeping yourself and your family alive even to consider harming yourself. You're just cutting yourself because it's the hip thing to do in your little click. It's possible you're not even cutting yourself, but you're claiming to, because it's fashionable to the people you hang out with.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 am

Wow, Lionboy gets it.

I've always said "If you're white and live in America, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to complain about"
Is there a promised land

daemon
divine
divine

Postby daemon » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:44 am

At one point in time I killed wild game for food with a bow.

I am white, I live in america.

But I never, not once, cut myself.
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam.

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 am

Esch wrote:I've always said "If you're white and live in America, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to complain about"

What about white trash in the big cities?

If my dad made a few thousand dollars less, and had been convicted of a felony (as is not too unlikely considering his recreational activities as a young man), and we lived in Chicago, I would be white trash. I would probably be living in a damp basement or in a filthy apartment. I would not have a computer, and my only media contact would probably be from a tiny little TV without reception on more than two or three channels.
Last edited by Elen Sila on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

daemon
divine
divine

Postby daemon » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:06 am

White trash = ghetto niggers that fell into some bleach.
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam.

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:08 am

The edit to my post, which you may not have noticed, specified that my family is on the verge of being white trash. It's only my dad's clean criminal record that has allowed us to be eligible for things like public housing, which makes it easier to afford things like a computer.

____

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:08 am

@Lion: Still better than living in some place where you don't even have the chance to make something better of your life. A place like America you don't have to live with the sins of your father.
Is there a promised land

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:14 am

Esch wrote:@Lion: Still better than living in some place where you don't even have the chance to make something better of your life. A place like America you don't have to live with the sins of your father.

True, but the question we are dealing with is not "Is it worse," but rather, "Is it bad enough to be justified in complaining."

the sins of your father

Have you heard the song The Sins Of My Father by Tom Waits?

____

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:24 am

I think you read way too much into my posts. Do I really need to clarify everything I say just to avoid debating with you over it?
Is there a promised land

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:54 am

:(

I kinda like debating details pointlessly. It vindicates my existence.

But alas, if it is your such desire that I refrain, I shall attempt to restrain myself. [/melodrama]

____

Sunshine
divine
divine

Postby Sunshine » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:43 am

Lionboy wrote:I kinda like debating details pointlessly. It vindicates my existence

aww
I can't kick monster butts, but I can feed your hungry guts.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:06 pm

it's because he doesn't have pussy to vindicate his existence.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:46 pm

lskadfhslkadfh; wrote:do not overuse dots please.

Bitch, you beat me to it.

Also, question marks should never be used except alone. They don't have threesomes. It's unnatural, none of them like it, and it may cause unwanted pregnancies and ruin their lives.

In other words... "?" not "???". Ya dig?
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”