hi i'm new. . . .

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

dirtywaffles
latency
latency

hi i'm new. . . .

Postby dirtywaffles » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Hello. It's obvious that I'm new to this site. Heard about it from a friend. . . .
Umm. . .My name is, well, this IS the internet. . . .I'll say my name to those I learn to trust. But for now, I'm Sketch. And thats partly because I'm an artist. Painting, drawing, computer design, you name it. And I'm 14.

Music Is awesome. I'm not big on country, but I love heavy metal and screamo.

I'm currently in the 8th grade(hoping to go to the 9th) I'm not very skilled in math and science, but I love history. Language isn't a big deal to me.

I enjoy playing video games*i.e. Brutal Legend* and I absoulutly despise texting and text talk. I think it's annoying as hell.

Umm. . . .If there's anything else one would want to know they should just ask?
What a world we live in.

Zyn
divine
divine

Re: hi i'm new. . . .

Postby Zyn » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 am

dirtywaffles wrote:Hello. It's obvious that I'm new to this site. Heard about it from a friend. . . .
Umm. . .My name is, well, this IS the internet. . . .I'll say my name to those I learn to trust. But for now, I'm Sketch. And thats partly because I'm an artist. Painting, drawing, computer design, you name it. And I'm 14.

I'm currently in the 8th grade(hoping to go to the 9th) I'm not very skilled in math and science, but I love history. Language isn't a big deal to me.

I enjoy playing video games*i.e. Brutal Legend* and I absoulutly despise texting and text talk. I think it's annoying as hell.

1: PERIODS ARE NOT SOCIAL CREATURES. USE THEM SPARINGLY.

2: Metal and screamo? Do not combine the two you blasphemous freak! Screamo is a disgusting whine played to a screeching guitar. Fucking sick. FUCKING SICK.

3:Language is an insanely fucking big deal. If you didn't have language, you would have nothing, and I can damn well argue that.
Also, I'm an author and find language thrilling and intricately beautiful. So back the hell off.

4: Absolutely.

5: At least you hate text speak. There's some hope to be found after all.

6: Hello.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

Kichinia
deformed
deformed

Postby Kichinia » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 am

Why hello there!

Better grammar than most of the new-people, straight-forward, and not a hopeless moron. I like you so far, please continue to impress me.
--/)/) ~~~~(\(\
-(. .)-------> (. .)
c(_) . . . . . c(^^)
Women rule the world, men are just here for the company.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:33 am

You strike me as the emo type. I don't mean it as a disrespect, although it is a negative thing. I was emo when I joined this site, too, and I have changed significantly. There is hope that you can be cured.

That being said, your intro reminds me a lot of everything else about me when I joined this site, except I wrote a lot when I joined. That being said, feel free to pm me if you would like to talk to me about something. Don't give up and/or quit posting, whatever you do. I'm actually not hazing you, which is odd. Hell, I even plan to help you.

DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

krishh.
divine
divine

Postby krishh. » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 am

dirtywaffles wrote:I'm currently in the 8th grade

MOTHER FUCKER.

and get your dirty hands off of voly, bitch, that sexy piece o' meat is mine.
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 am

Cool the hell down, Krish. I'm treating this one like a sibling. And I don't live in Arkansas.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

krishh.
divine
divine

Postby krishh. » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 am

*pant pant*

okay... but only for you.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:19 am

dirtywaffles wrote:I enjoy playing video games*i.e. Brutal Legend*

ha! i knew it. screamo aside, you're cool in my books.

oh and i regret not caring about other languages in school. you're free not to, but i'm just sayin'.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 am

I think she was talking about her first language.

dot.
divine
divine

Postby dot. » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:43 am

Hey there! Everything Voly said is true, so listen up lil newbie. You keep this up, you'll be a forum regular in no time.

Looking forward to new posts from you!
I've got one hand in my pocket

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 am

Zynathias wrote:
dirtywaffles wrote:Hello. It's obvious that I'm new to this site. Heard about it from a friend. . . .

1: PERIODS ARE NOT SOCIAL CREATURES. USE THEM SPARINGLY.

2: Metal and screamo? Do not combine the two you blasphemous freak! Screamo is a disgusting whine played to a screeching guitar. Fucking sick. FUCKING SICK.

3:Language is an insanely fucking big deal. If you didn't have language, you would have nothing, and I can damn well argue that.
Also, I'm an author and find language thrilling and intricately beautiful. So back the hell off.

4: Absolutely.

5: At least you hate text speak. There's some hope to be found after all.

6: Hello.

There are those you flame and there are those you give a chance. This one was not to be flamed as for a 14 year old he/she actually made a lot of sense.

@ dirtywaffles

Welcome to the forum, it's true you shouldn't trust people on the internet, or most people in real life for that matter, but knowing your name doesn't really give anyone the possibility to affect you in any way. Not that anyone particularly wants to know it, or any other real name of people on this forum.

Mind not the flames you'll get around here, but learn from them, earning respect in this place is hard but rewarding.
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

Azgarth
divine
divine

Postby Azgarth » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 am

welcome. don t let people get to you here, it's usually all in good humour. most here do care about language though, so mind the periods. that said, as long as you don't use textspeak or smileys you should be fine.

dot.
divine
divine

Postby dot. » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:22 pm

I think there's something going on with Zyn - I'm still waiting on a reply in that other thread.

He's usually nicer than this.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm

You are so nervous

You could have saved yourself the trouble by saying "Hi" and telling us a little bit about yourself A LITTLE BIT

dirtywaffles
latency
latency

Postby dirtywaffles » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 pm

@Zynathias
By Language, I ment Middle School and Elementary Language. I find World Languages interesting and in High School I hope to take Spanish in my first or second year. And I'm partally an author, too. I write poetry and short stories. I would be pleased if I could read some of your work some time. As for screamo, I'm considering dropping the type. Fortunatly, It's starting to effect my moods.

@Voly
Definatly not emo. I'm more of an outcast. And I'm not the disipointing type.

@Gravesent
Good point with the 'no one wanting to know my name' thing. But I've learned my lesson to never post your name for all to see with a different website, so now I just use nicknames or people call me my username.

@Krishh
Don't worry, I don't plan on taking your "sexy piece o' meat". I'm not the whore, my sister is.

@Mister Ten Thousand
You are absouluty right. I am nervous. And I could have said a little less than what I did.

@everyone else
Thanks for the welcome. I'll keep in mind of what was said. By the way, I think smillies are childish and I will most likley compleatly ignore the emoticons.
What a world we live in.

dot.
divine
divine

Postby dot. » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Haha, you're an emo kid, you just won't know it for another 2 or 3 years. It's cool though, we've all been there.

And as far as Zyn goes, ignore him. He's just having a shitty day/week/month.

dirtywaffles
latency
latency

Postby dirtywaffles » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Good to know, Dot. I'm just going to go along with being emo, then. I might know that I'm not, but I don't care what people think of me. To me, it doesn't really matter.
What a world we live in.

Kichinia
deformed
deformed

Postby Kichinia » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Eh, you really didn't strike me as emo though.

And once more, you have impressed me. It appears as though we share a certain viewpoint on life regarding what people think. Personally, I think that if people want to think a certain way about me, then let them. I have my own set of morals and opinions, and I am very proud of who I am. Nobody needs to like me in order for me to like myself.

I don't know, you might find yourself using maybe one or two emoticons later, I think I did, and I definitely didn't plan on using any. I think you might be able to get away with an occasional emoticon should you ever feel the desire. You don't seem to be stupid enough to litter them across the board like an idiot.
--/)/) ~~~~(\(\

-(. .)-------> (. .)

c(_) . . . . . c(^^)

dot.
divine
divine

Postby dot. » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:40 pm

"No it doesn't really matter, to meeeeeeeeeee"

I'm high guys - I've finally calmed down a lil bit, but I'm still high.

Kichinia
deformed
deformed

Postby Kichinia » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Wow Dot. You remind me of a speech I heard today (and a few people from my town). . .The speech was centered around Magic Mushrooms and other hallucinogenics.
--/)/) ~~~~(\(\

-(. .)-------> (. .)

c(_) . . . . . c(^^)

krishh.
divine
divine

Postby krishh. » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 pm

dirtlywaffles sounds like a nicole. so i'll call you nicole.

Kichinia
deformed
deformed

Postby Kichinia » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:49 pm

How'd you get Nicole out of that? Her username reminded me more of either "Dew" or "Dawn." (Not sure how it reminded me of that, it just did.)
--/)/) ~~~~(\(\

-(. .)-------> (. .)

c(_) . . . . . c(^^)

dirtywaffles
latency
latency

Postby dirtywaffles » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:18 am

Acctually it's "Kurstie", but in life, everyone calls me Sketch.
What a world we live in.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 am

dirtywaffles wrote:@Voly
Definatly not emo. I'm more of an outcast. And I'm not the disipointing type.

THATS WHAT I ALWAYS SAID.

In fact, my first name on MD was "VoluntaryOutcast". Which I changed to "VoluntaryBadass", which is where Voly came from. Nobody wanted to type my whole name.

smirkyguy
undetermined
undetermined

Postby smirkyguy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 am

Welcome to the community, dirtywaffles.
Do you have a need for madness?

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”