hi, I have no clue what these forums are for.

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

User avatar
Zyn
divine
divine
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Past the deep end and still swimming
Contact:

Postby Zyn » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 pm

I am.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.


Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Lord Jaybird wrote:I am.


That is a lie !!!

Seems you guise scared them away again .... good job.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:43 pm

you guys? what about yourself?
Music over Matter

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Azgarth wrote:you guys? what about yourself?


Me ??? You are kidding right? =) I only come here when I am bored.

When was the last time we had a newbe that really stuck with us ???? I saw a new person that was " different" or "special " because they always post in pink. Right away someone ... can't remember his name .. tells them if you print in pink I will delete every post. CONFORM !!!! USE PROPER GRAMMER OR ELSE !!! I'm sorry but my first thought is " FUCK YOU ". Maybe I should look here more often ... we could use some fresh blood. We are now writing on an indroduction thread of a person who already looked at us and will probably never post again. To me that is sad.

Quit flaming so much and maybe .. just maybe we can get some new members.

Just my opinion.

I really did entertain the thought of starting to do all my posts in pink.

GC you must quit using your backward question marks .... bad kitty ..bad kitty
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 pm

it's not about conforming, it's about having some common decency.
if i enter a bar naked, i expect to be kicked out. not because it doesn't conform, but because it's something that you shouldn't do.
Music over Matter

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:13 pm

The more she posts the more I think she's really a teenage girl.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:58 pm

eh, everyone's got childish sides.
Music over Matter

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Too true.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Stalkerlicious
divine
divine
Posts: 1778
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:44 am
Location: Upstate New York
Contact:

Postby Stalkerlicious » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm

It's nice that everyone can come together to argue about whether or not everyone is argumentative.
Frosty wrote:COWER BEFORE MY AWESOME CYNICISM AND INCESSANT HYPERANALYSIS!

Bean Bag Nuts wrote:that's not hallucinations
that's spider powers

User avatar
synchrononymous
latency
latency
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:05 am

Postby synchrononymous » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 pm

dude dude

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:37 am

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:17 am

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 am

3 in a row!

by the way stalker, i love The Last Unicorn :D

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Azgarth wrote:it's not about conforming, it's about having some common decency.
if i enter a bar naked, i expect to be kicked out. not because it doesn't conform, but because it's something that you shouldn't do.


That statment is ridiculous ... those rules have nothing to do with common decency. They read much more as someones personal feelings. How many people actually wrote the rules?

Darky on this forum you really are a douche bag.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:33 am

What makes you say that?
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Spaced Ape wrote:What makes you say that?


** shrug ** It's how I feel.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:28 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c[/youtube]
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Mark it ZERO!!
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

User avatar
Stalkerlicious
divine
divine
Posts: 1778
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:44 am
Location: Upstate New York
Contact:

Postby Stalkerlicious » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:31 pm

synchrononymous wrote:dude dude

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:37 am

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:17 am

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 am

3 in a row!

by the way stalker, i love The Last Unicorn :D


You share my love for The Last Unicorn and you used my favorite number?... I officially hope you stick around.
Frosty wrote:COWER BEFORE MY AWESOME CYNICISM AND INCESSANT HYPERANALYSIS!

Bean Bag Nuts wrote:that's not hallucinations
that's spider powers

User avatar
HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7931
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: yurop
Contact:

Postby HeRetiK » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Woooh! New MD family members <3


Return to “Introduce Yourself!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest