about this section...

I'm new. I'm lost. I'm scared.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Obinaka
latency
latency
Location: In the closet with Satan's son, Damien (which is the actual name of my fiance)

Postby Obinaka » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:07 am

My name's kat, but I'm having it changed to Mineko. I love anything and everything Japanese, I hate this war, I hate Bush, and I'm anarchist. I'm studying alchemy so that I an make metal and other handy components, and I hardly have a life. I'm 17 yet not in school because I took a test to get out, so I'm stuck in the house all day, trying to get people to go to my site so that maybe they'll request me to make them a costume so that I can finally get my business going.
Ore wa Oba-senkensha, shinagami yasha...(I am Lord Overseer, Demon Death God...)

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:53 am

welcome to the forum
so you took alchemy? (- A medieval chemical philosophy having as its asserted aims the transmutation of base metals into gold, the discovery of the panacea, and the preparation of the elixir of longevity. )
and do you actually know what anarchy is about?
and do you actually have reasons for hating this war and Bush?

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:10 pm

Obinaka wrote:My name's kat, but I'm having it changed to Mineko. I love anything and everything Japanese, I hate this war, I hate Bush, and I'm anarchist. I'm studying alchemy so that I an make metal and other handy components, and I hardly have a life. I'm 17 yet not in school because I took a test to get out, so I'm stuck in the house all day, trying to get people to go to my site so that maybe they'll request me to make them a costume so that I can finally get my business going.

Number one.. get back in school if you can because it's really usefull and you can keep the business while you're at it.
And two, how can you be an anarchist and like everything about the japanese? Japanese like law order and honor, the exact oposite of an anarchist...

Welcome anyway, have a nice stay.. oh and three, alchemy won't get you anywhere, try physiscs, find a copy of Feynman's courses and stard reading, even alchemy will make more sense and you might actually be able to do whatever you want to do.
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:21 pm

Gravesent wrote:And two, how can you be an anarchist and like everything about the japanese? Japanese like law order and honor, the exact oposite of an anarchist...

anarchy has law and order, it isn't about chaos, it's about the absence of government.

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:27 pm

Copy and Paste time! Yay!

I think [anime] is appealing because it adds story to situations that cannot be created using live-action and computer graphics (and the same gos with hentai, meaning you can add any fetish you want without paying a human body to do possible degrading acts).

It's just that people take it so far as to create an entire culture around a style of writing. The same could be done for such things like Loony Toons or CGM's. It's this obsession that pisses me off, because they will buy into whatever fad coems their way from across the pacific (example: Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Hello Kitty.) Soon afterwords, much of the talent market is flooded with look-alikes and claim-to-bes. There will be teenagers that start claiming they have asian somewhere deep in their ancestory, and I even met a person who claimed their family came from samurai (he was part korean).

The fantasy you once had with the dragons and knights and wizards are overtaken by half-creatures, demons of all sorts, and little boys that turn into giant monkeys. People start speaking in short bursts of foreign language that has been poorly translated.

Suddenly it becomes cool to be innocent, naive, and completely stupid. As is portrayed in many shows. It also becomes cool to pretend like you are a vampire that hunts witches, a mythological oxymoron.

It also enspires anti-nationality in some cases where the idiot thinks the other country seems so cool, that they are ashamed to see their own mediocre country. But they are blind to the fact that all of Japan idolizes the United States and western thinking.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Brandon
Teh Zombie

Postby Brandon » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:32 am

Obinaka wrote:My name's kat, but I'm having it changed to Mineko. I love anything and everything Japanese, I hate this war, I hate Bush, and I'm anarchist. I'm studying alchemy so that I an make metal and other handy components, and I hardly have a life. I'm 17 yet not in school because I took a test to get out, so I'm stuck in the house all day, trying to get people to go to my site so that maybe they'll request me to make them a costume so that I can finally get my business going.

Isn't Alchemy just a mythical scientific theory made up for a Japenese anime?

why do you hate Bush?

and the war?

please explain

p.s. i <3 FullMetal Alchemist

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:20 am

Alchemy is turning base metals (such as lead) into gold.

Brandon
Teh Zombie

Postby Brandon » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:33 am

is that even possible?

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:38 am

In modern chemistry it is, but it's too expensive.

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:01 pm

t0dd wrote:is that even possible?

I doubt they ever made that with alchemy, but as Viléém said it's possible today thou it costs more than the gold it's sefl.

Brandon
Teh Zombie

Postby Brandon » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:11 pm

what will they think of next..

Ashreal
divine
divine

Postby Ashreal » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:26 pm

Next thing you know they will be telling us that the world is round!!
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Obinaka
latency
latency
Location: In the closet with Satan's son, Damien (which is the actual name of my fiance)

Postby Obinaka » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:08 am

Viléém wrote:
Gravesent wrote:And two, how can you be an anarchist and like everything about the japanese? Japanese like law order and honor, the exact oposite of an anarchist...

anarchy has law and order, it isn't about chaos, it's about the absence of government.

THANK YOU! I completely agree! I was raised by an anarchist mother, so I know what anarchy is, I've aced pyysics, so I don't need to take it again, and I've taken a test to get me out of high-school early before I'm 18, so I can't go back to school because the test results and the graduation paper are permanent. Plus, my mother passed the same test at my age and is now working for a multi-million dollar company, we own a beautful house in sacramento, AND we own a Mercedes.
About why I hate the war; Thousands of innocent people have died because America can't learn to stop sticking thier noses into things that are none of their business. They caught Sadam, Bin Laden's probably dead, and no one over in Iraq needs America's fucking help! America needs to stop trying to change everyone else and start looking at their own country. There are thousands of people homeles, thousands of children on the verge of starvation, and America uses all their money and charities on "saving" a country that would be fine on their own!
You know what America is REALLY doing? They've sent over clergy from every God-loving religion to "save the Iraqi's souls" when they can't be saved by something that in their minds don't exist! Also, my half sister's father was taken from her for over two years. Before then, he got married to a woman THE DAY BEFORE he was deployed (it was HER idea) and left before telling my sister goodbye, which would not have happened if he had not gotten married to this particular woman.
The wife knew that if he died, she would be rich. He had requested, if he died, that 3/4 of the money be put in a savings account for my sister's college fund. The wife decided that, now that she was married to him, if he died, the money was going to her buying a new house. Now, considering that's a whole LOT of money...I need not say anymore.
Since he's been back, this woman has taken my sister's father from her. They used to roughhouse, and now she's grounded for even poking him playfully by her. She has also made it clear to her son that he is not allowed to associate with me, even though we are close friends. I hate the war because Bush and my sister's mother-in-law have taken my sister's father from her, even though he's still alive.
There, happy? If you don't like my answer, then don't say anything about it, please. I preffer to NOT be critisezed for my thoughts. I have something my family likes to call Chronic Mind Of My Own Syndrom (CMOOS), and I speak my mind often, trust me. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I'm sick and tired of being told to change or pretend to be someone I'm not!
I am not a nice person if you piss me off; I will not hide my anger; I will not keep my opinions to myself; I will not be the government's bitch; I will not adhere to world-wide idealistic beauty and believe that I am fat even though everyone else seems to think that 110 is fat; I WILL NOT BE BRAINWASHED BY AN ECONOMY WHO THINKS THAT BLONDES WITH BIG TITS ARE NOTHING BUT STUPID, DITSY SEX TOYS! I am blonde, I have an I.Q. of around, when last tested, over 160. And, for all of you who don't know, 140 is considered genius.
BTW, I've had a bad day, I don't usually type this much OR rant...I just had a reeeeeeeeally bad day...
Last edited by Obinaka on Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ore wa Oba-senkensha, shinagami yasha...(I am Lord Overseer, Demon Death God...)

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:54 am

I highly doubt any of that seeing as how you don't even know how to use more than a single paragraph.
Is there a promised land

Obinaka
latency
latency

Postby Obinaka » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:03 am

I don't need to prove myself to anyone, especcially people over the internet.

Obinaka
latency
latency

Postby Obinaka » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:08 am

I don't need to prove myself to anyone, especcially people over the internet. Besides, I was fixing it as you replied. I said I was in a bad mood, so I just sorta wrote everything in a hurry. Also, if you had actually read my post, you would have seen that I clearly stated that if you didn't like anything I wrote, to not say so. It's immature to argue over petty differences in thought and opinion in a forum.
Last edited by Obinaka on Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:49 am

Instead of quote, you should have clicked edit.

By the way, a forum is defined as "A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or website." So, if you don't think arguing on a forum is common practice of damn near all forums, you're dead wrong. The more "immature" thing to do is to NOT provoke discussion with differences in opinion. That's just ignorance. You and I both know that.

Now if you can't handle opposition to your pro-japan anti-government (bat -shit loonie) views you had better find a different forum to hang around where they ARE willing to always agree with you and never question. It's people like you that honestly bother me the most. Saying such arrogant things as "I preffer to NOT be critisezed for my thoughts" (especially with such horrible spelling and grammar that you belong to go back to freshman English class) and then blaring your "ideas" onto other people, not immediately expecting criticism, is extremely foolish. You're setting yourself up for opposition. And, most likely, you aren't going to like it one bit. This is because your message is strong and hateful. In my opinion, it's also stating what goes without stating: that the American involvement in Iraq is unwanted by most nations. And, if you had an IQ of 160, which you do not, you would KNOW that one looks like a moron when they cake on the ignorance with arrogance frosting.

What you really need:
-A more open mind.
-Less belief that anarchy is possible in a world with humans who are 100% prone to free will.
-An eye-opening realization of Japan's actual economy and government.
-Less will to control others' minds and boss people around.
-A High School Degree (If you don't already have your G.E.D.)
-Less arrogance; more humility.
-Respect of others' opinions.
-A convincing rebuttle to this argument so you don't further make yourself look like a fool.

I don't have much against you, but you are far too arrogant, ignorant, and angry at the world to even take seriously. Your opinions are completely biased, your philosophy of others is that the "economy" is out to get you, and you hold yourself above others. I'm really hoping you don't stay this way all your life, for your sake. I know if you continue down this path you are going to be hit with a reality check real hard. Thanks for your time.

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:06 pm

Obinaka wrote:I don't need to prove myself to anyone, especcially people over the internet.

Which is exactly why you told us twice (maybe more, I wasn't paying that much attention) you were of "genius" quality.
Is there a promised land

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:56 pm

Obinaka wrote:I don't need to prove myself to anyone, especcially people over the internet.

Dude, you aced high-school physics, that's nothing, I'm talking about the real thing, thermodynamics, hidraulics, nuclear physics, relativity etc. and I'm saying you should read them because you say you like alchemy, you'll find lots of things about the universe you live in.

As for america, I don't get it why american citizens complain, you people live the high life, sure some of you may not own a mercedes, and sure there are plenty of homeless but compared to any other nation (except maybe the Emirates) you have the highest life standard, the most job oportunities, the highest salaries, hell, a friend of mine went to work in the states abd came back with 7500$ in one summer, it would take me almost 3 years to earn that cash here concidering I wouldn't spend anything and he spent quite a lot, your goverment is making sure you won't starv to death if you have a bit of will to do a simple job, what's to complain about?

Irak can complain about the U.S. even romania could because of the CIA bases scandal but you? Why?

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:53 pm

Go through Guitar Clock's post, which is good advice.
but since you seem decent enough, you should stay here, take any critiscism and get over it (we all have in the beginning) and maybe explore the General Discussion and contribute to some of the topics there.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:50 pm

Grave, dont move to Buffalo.

It's hard to get a job here. Especially at your age.

sombra_cristalina
divine
divine

Postby sombra_cristalina » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:25 pm

Don't go to Michigan either, I believe we have the highest unemployment rate in the country.

Brandon
Teh Zombie

Postby Brandon » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:36 am

if you're looking for a job in computer technologys, Grave, i believe that's what you do right? you could come here, Colorado has pleanty of job opertunities for computer wizzes.

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:54 am

I'm a future power engineer, computers are just a usefull hobby and I'll only keep my PC Operator post untill I complete my studies, I don't mean to say U.S.A. is heaven on earth, and I apologise for making asumptions like that, it's just that I belive your goverment is doing a lot of what it's doing for the well being of it's citizens, I could be dreadfully wrong since I don't live there...

Obinaka
latency
latency

Postby Obinaka » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:43 am

Gravesent, thanks for the info on the topics. I'm going to the library in a couple days, and they have a lot of different science books.
Mafioso, the reason I stated my intelligence was to make the point that I no longer need to be in the classroom. I LOVE to teach myself new things over the internet and from the library. I also have more time to sew my outfits and costumes. Whatever it is that has made you dislike me, I appologize. If this is just because maybe you pick on people when you feel like it, then I'm sorry that you feel so compelled to be a jerk to those who are different in any way.
Guitar_Clock, you have no idea what I can be and what I am. I have no intention of controling others, I was having a bad day and did not want a reason to take it out on others. When I'm angry, I don't really give a damn about grammar. Anarchy IS free-will. Government is not. Japan is strict, but it's not only the government's doing. It's thousands of years of an entire economy being strict. I try not to be arrogant, but no one is perfect. When I'm mad, I am overtly arrogant. When I'm calm, I'm open-minded. I'm in a good mood today, which has been rare as of late, and therefore acept your criticism.

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”