dependency

News and Announcements regarding this site and its content. Reply only.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:59 pm

Dependency is still currently my fav. movie. I have encouraged everyone I know to visit this site and watch it (that and the intro which is god awsome).
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Jackle02
deformed
deformed

Postby Jackle02 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:43 am

HeRetiK wrote:what makes you think that it made no sense? the symbolism in dependency is on purpose.

everyone is dependent on something. Parents, the air we breath, computers, Flash5, drugs, love,... on one hand these things help us in our life (well... drugs not really, but that's another topic). They are our life source. But then again, the fact that we are dependent on these things cuts down our freedom. Everyone has the chance to reach for freedom. As long as you try. But before you can be free, you have to overcome your dependency... you have to cut the umbilical cord... the question is: can you handle your life without it?

OMG, you are a brilliant, brilliant man! Seems like someone... ehh, i wont go into 'who'.... would make something like that by coincidence and still not know what it means. You make life into Flash, and very beautifully done, shown by Dependency, Freedom Awaits, and some other good flashes.
Your site gets the A+ Flash award in all aspects!

BTW Zero_Hawk69, nice sig.... Tool, Sober
I beat the internet. The last boss was hard.

Return to “News & Announcements”