A chance for MINDistortion to team up with Creativespeed

Comments on this site, the movies, games, artwork, etc. are welcome!
Found bugs or is something not working the way it should work? Ideas on how this site could be improved? Post them here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

MINDistortion teaming up?

A chance for MINDistortion to team up with Creativespeed

Postby MINDistortion teaming up? » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:53 pm

Just one shot, from a collection of many others (here)

About the game:
Speed Check is the forthcoming project by Creativespeed, and are wishing to team up with legend game creator Manual Fallmann and his team. The project is currently in design process and allows players to customize their car, show it off online, race it against rivals online or offline, team up with friends to create a team and alot lot more.

Hopefully my request to you is accepted, thanks,
MiD33..

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:58 pm

fuck off.

Abstrakt
divine
divine

Postby Abstrakt » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:03 pm

hahaha

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:15 pm

yay for pushing the "up arrow" until you cross the finish line
(don't press other arrows or your fucked)

MiD33
latency
latency

Postby MiD33 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:20 pm

Apologies:

Maybe this will take away the flaming. This is a short taken from the design document. Apologies for my last post on not taking enough time to actually explain the project. I am not using this forum to promote this project; I am just looking to have a little team up and for each team to enjoy the development process of this game in the future, hopefully. If you reject, you can close the thread as you wish and I will never talk about it again on this forum, thanks!

(copyright creativespeed)
Introduction:
Welcome to the design doc of creativespeed's upcoming 2D racer: Speed Check. Using the popular software 'macromedia flash', we hope to create what we are aiming for. In this document, you will see our idea's, future plans and full spec listings.

Arcade Mode:
Creating an offline account:
Simply using the friendly user interface, select arcade mode, you will be directed to a list of options and a small form inculding your name and your online account if you have one. If so, you will have to display your password. No one can access your offline account, only you can, on your computer.

Starting the game:
To begin, you'll have to complete a test race to see if you have what it takes. This will then calculate a setting of easy, medium, hard and will automatically understand how much money you will require.

Car Dealer:
- > Search...
Search through the entire database of cars on speed check using a simple search engine
built into the user interface. Filter the search to suit your options and prices.
- > Sponsorships & Car dealer options...
Bored with your current car dealer, does it not have the right cars and prices to suit your
needs, well, you can simply change your car dealer, though you require reputation to do
this. Plus, you can also receive a sponsorship with a official car sponsor with the dealer
option. You will require placing a logo of the sponsor on your car to receive money.

The Dealers:
Optic Cars
Shipment Time: 3 Days
Required Reputation: 0
Amount of Cars in dealer list: 7
Car class: C

Pazula
Shipment Time: 2 Days
Required Reputation: 5
Amount of Cars in dealer list: 14
Car class: C + B

Aqul Pro
Shipment Time: 1 Day
Required Reputation: 10
Amount of Cars in dealer list: 50
Car class: C + B + A

- > Bank...
Online account required to experience it to its full. When you thought a car dealer was just
about dealing cars, you where wrong. Transfer money to your online account, etc.

Arcade Mode:
The store:
Buy selected items from your local store for your engine, interior, exterior, etc.
- > Store Options:
Store Types:
Localocar
Reputation required: 0
Amount of parts: 25
Price range: Cheap
Quality: Poor

Romark
Reputation required: 5
Amount of parts: 50
Price range: Medium
Quality: Medium

Bright Thunder
Reputation required: 10
Amount of parts: 75
Price range: Expensive
Quality: Best

Trial:
You've got a friend around or you've totally need to get some practicing its basically time to
see what you can get in a 100m slip. The trial ladder takes record of your car, highest speed and time taken.
Save Game:
Easily, save your game progress in one simple click. If you don’t desire to overwrite saved process, simply click no when it asks whether you wish to overwrite saved progress. It will create a new game for you to load.

Settings:
Change the quality resolution, background style; customize the full trial options here and get transfer downloaded content from online mode to here.
Race:
Use settings to build up a race customized for you to win money, win a car or just for fun! Over 10 variants, 6 games modes, 4 players, time settings & weather settings.
Garage:
Enter your complete homely garage, build your cars here. Design, edit, view and sell your cars.
Showoff:
Build a reputation and show off your car for money at shows everywhere in the world. But its a bit pricing for shipping and to display your car, but the profit could be good, depending on how sweet your car is!
Tournaments:
Build a reputation by winning tournaments and earn the ultimate goal of money.

Now to career mode...

Starting of:
You begin your car career by working for a friend at his garage. Your wage is hardly nothing, but enough to give you a new car. Work to get the car, then race your way up to the top and perfect the track once and for all.

Career mode tournaments:
Similar to arcade mode you have to build a reputation by winning tournaments and earn the ultimate goal of money.

Targets:
You have to play the job, even if its not racing. Introducing a unique interface simply for fixing cars to earn money, designing cars to earn a living and more!

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:39 pm

i don't really think this is daddy H's style. but of course, it's his choice.

oh, and you probably should have emailed him.

MiD33
latency
latency

Postby MiD33 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:12 pm

I will, now...

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:01 pm

good boy. *petpet*

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:24 pm

I must admit that it looks pretty neat and sounds like a challenging project.

But as gnomeless said - it's not my style.
And it's just not my sort of game...

Thanks for asking, but I'm not interested in this project.

I wish you the best for it though, it looks promising.

MiD33
latency
latency

Postby MiD33 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:35 pm

No bother mate.. Thanks for your comments... its just not pressing space bar and shifting, its about getting in contact as a community with each other, communicating as a team or idiniviual or just ranking the leaderboards. 4 people can race in a lobby, which makes it alot more exciting with chatting before the race begins and after, you can place bets with each other to make it more exciting to.

Thanks, MiD33

Hicts
distorted
distorted

Postby Hicts » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:28 pm

jaja, Manual.
Ohh boy, you looking like you like what you see
won't you come over and check upon it

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Re: A chance for MINDistortion to team up with Creativespeed

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:25 pm

MINDistortion teaming up? wrote:Manual Fallmann and his team.

heh...heheh....

Hahaha! :lol:
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Return to “Comments, Suggestions & Bug Reports”