Logging In

Comments on this site, the movies, games, artwork, etc. are welcome!
Found bugs or is something not working the way it should work? Ideas on how this site could be improved? Post them here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

sombra_cristalina
divine
divine

Logging In

Postby sombra_cristalina » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:38 am

Hery, every time I try to log into to MD, it'll show my username is online, but it will still show me as not logged in, if you know what I mean. After two or three times of re-logging in, I'm finally logged into the computer, but no new posts are marked. Can you fix it?

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:17 am

The EXACT SAME THING happens to me ALL THE TIME. It logs you out for some reason, so you have to log back in, and naturally, since there haven't been any posts since you were last logged off like five seconds ago, none of the new posts are highlighted. I don't know if it's a bug, virus, glitch, etc, I just know it is SO annoying.

Here's how you can beat it, I think. This is how I do things, and so far it hasn't happened to me in a while.

1. Log in on the bottom of the index screen instead of on the login page.

2. Go to a forum that has no new posts, or check your private messages (even if you don't have any).

3. Then return to the main index and you'll be safely logged in. Just make sure you don't stay on one page for more than five minutes or it will automatically log off. Also, it helps to actually log off when you're done instead of just exiting out of the site.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

sombra_cristalina
divine
divine

Postby sombra_cristalina » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:20 pm

I always log in at the bottom of the index page. And when it does this when I log in for the first time in a day, so I'm pretty much booted off the second I log in. However, I didn't have tat problem today, so maybe it's fixed.

Thanks anyways, Anarch.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:13 am

I've come across this bug myself, but I must admit that I haven't yet found a proper solution for it. Sorry.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions & Bug Reports”