New and Old posts

Comments on this site, the movies, games, artwork, etc. are welcome!
Found bugs or is something not working the way it should work? Ideas on how this site could be improved? Post them here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

New and Old posts

Postby Davion Fuxa » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:43 am

This is a configuration for another forum I view.

When you start viewing the forum, all new posts when you log in will show. When you view a thread and leave it, it will no longer be new. If there are no new threads in a board, the board will be old.

The difference?

When you log off, and log back in, all the new threads will still be new. If you want to clear them all, you just select a link at the bottom and it marks all threads as old.

It might help to those who log off even though there are still threads that they haven't viewed; or for people like sombra and anarch.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:18 pm

I absolutely love it, Davion. It would be so much easier. In fact, I would like a configuration like that here on Mindistortion.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

Locke11
divine
divine

Postby Locke11 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:01 pm

Everything is perfect. Be silent all of you.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:13 pm

i always check all the new posts anyway.

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm

Well, I try to, as well, but when it logs you off in the middle of your usage, the new posts are no longer highlighted when you log back on. In fact, it just happened to me about two seconds ago, so now I have to hit back until I come to the screen that tells me when I last logged on so I can tell whether posts are new by checking the times they were made. Wouldn't you rather the new posts be highlighted, or do you have no problem with reading the times at which every single post was made?
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:16 am

Can you give me a link to the forum? If it's an easy mod I might install it.

Alpha1Defective
latency
latency

Postby Alpha1Defective » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:52 pm

yeah im new to the whole forum thing but ive loved this site for ages my point being i cant play any off the videos off the site any more coz its saying there stolen. so yeah it told me to tell you or whoever on the forum thing so you can sort it. also i think the no stealing off your site thing is awesome. also the movies and games are awesome :!:
W.O.L.F - We Only Live t' Fight

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:57 pm

yikes. I totally forgot the about URL checks! will be fixing it, thanks for letting me know!

Return to “Comments, Suggestions & Bug Reports”