im new....and deathly bored

Comments on this site, the movies, games, artwork, etc. are welcome!
Found bugs or is something not working the way it should work? Ideas on how this site could be improved? Post them here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

emo goldfish
latency
latency

im new....and deathly bored

Postby emo goldfish » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:49 am

hey, im new and really bored.yay.life SUX.alot. anyways if u need someone 2 talk 2......................ciao

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:58 am

First up, this is the wrong forum for this.
Go to Introductions.

Second, this is a forum, not a chatroom. Generally, if you're looking for just fuckall to talk about, this place comes up lacking.

Life is completely relative, and by extension great. What're you talking about?
[/somebullshit]

Shenorai
damaged
damaged

Postby Shenorai » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:01 am

Life is not a vacuum.
Where is fancy bread? In the heart or in the head?

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:02 am

Nothing sucks, it either pushes or pulls.
[/somebullshit]

Chainzz
undetermined
undetermined

Postby Chainzz » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:51 am

No wonder your nickname is EMO goldfish.

No offense.

obskewer
divine
divine

Postby obskewer » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:13 pm

silent_convulsion
undetermined
undetermined

Re: im new....and deathly bored

Postby silent_convulsion » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 am

emo goldfish wrote:hey, im new and really bored.yay.life SUX.alot. anyways if u need someone 2 talk 2......................ciao

what the fuck!! those guys are mean! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE US WANT TO DIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ON THIS WEBSITE FOR!!! thats for you, emo goldfish
"It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again
It's times like these you learn to love again
It's times like these time and time again"

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 am

Last post in this thread was almost two years ago. emo goldfish will never read your post.
[/somebullshit]

silent_convulsion
undetermined
undetermined

Postby silent_convulsion » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 am

Frosty wrote:Last post in this thread was almost two years ago. emo goldfish will never read your post.

:( ...im sorry. but you were still mean. tell me: who is the target audience for mindistortion.tv/forum? what kind of people do you want to attract to this website. i must know..

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:44 am

Your wanting to die should have less to do with what people say on the internet to you.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:45 am

That's a difficult question to answer. You'd be in a stark minority here; your "kind" tends to be hazed.
[/somebullshit]

dot.
divine
divine

Postby dot. » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:07 am

The thing is, you have soooo much growing up to do. You just can't see it until it happens.

We want grown ups, or very mature 14 year olds. Whichever happens first. The whole wanting to die thing is a stage that you will most likely get past in teh next couple or years.

And like GC said. . .How much does what people say on the internet -really- matter? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but what stupid people on the internet say will never hurt me?
I've got one hand in my pocket

silent_convulsion
undetermined
undetermined

Postby silent_convulsion » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 am

im 16, are you stereotyping me?

silent_convulsion
undetermined
undetermined

Postby silent_convulsion » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 am

Guitar_clock wrote:Your wanting to die should have less to do with what people say on the internet to you.

and i never said i wanted to die, but i do get a bit preoccupied with it somtimes. right now i feel like everyones crowding up on me. what did i do???

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:41 am

You leave the room and come back when you're ready¿

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:51 am

If you actually frequently want to die, get help.

If you just think it's cool to say you want to, then stop it.

You have no other options as far as I'm concerned.

I mean, I guess you could kill yourself, but I'm not going to be the asshole that gives it as a potential positive choice. It's not.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:35 am

Frosty wrote:Last post in this thread was almost two years ago. emo goldfish will never read your post.

i did wonder who the fuck those other people were and how they got so many posts so fast.

as for MD's target audience.. there isn't one. hery doesn't run a business here.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:22 am

silent_convulsion wrote:im 16, are you stereotyping me?

Yes. You behave just like most of us did at a younger age, and we've seen dozens just like you.
[/somebullshit]

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 pm

In other words, every stereotype has to come from somewhere.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

dot.
divine
divine

Postby dot. » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:54 pm

No, you stereotype yourself. By saying you get 'preoccupied' with death, by having a username of 'silent convulsion', by using ellipses wrong, by wearing what you wear, and by the music you listen to. And by ignoring the shift key.

Like Frosty said, you act like we did, and you act like others since. My username was 'Girljacktheripper.' I wrote crappy poetry about how hurt and depressed and angry I was. I wore all black (which I still wear alot of, but now it's cause I actually like it, not cause I think it looks cool) and I thought Marilyn Manson was a god. Then, I grew up.

No one's ganging up on you, yet. Get smart, lurk a bit to see how things work, and they prolly won't. They're being straight with you, being real, and that's all you're gunna get here.
I've got one hand in my pocket

Ashreal
divine
divine

Postby Ashreal » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Oh FFS would someone just whip out the ban hammer and be don with it. Honestly iy would be euthanasia.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

silent_convulsion
undetermined
undetermined

Postby silent_convulsion » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:59 am

Kristinadot wrote:No, you stereotype yourself. By saying you get 'preoccupied' with death, by having a username of 'silent convulsion', by using ellipses wrong, by wearing what you wear, and by the music you listen to. And by ignoring the shift key.

Like Frosty said, you act like we did, and you act like others since. My username was 'Girljacktheripper.' I wrote crappy poetry about how hurt and depressed and angry I was. I wore all black (which I still wear alot of, but now it's cause I actually like it, not cause I think it looks cool) and I thought Marilyn Manson was a god. Then, I grew up.

No one's ganging up on you, yet. Get smart, lurk a bit to see how things work, and they prolly won't. They're being straight with you, being real, and that's all you're gunna get here.

whoa! you guys know me alot more than i do myself! are you psychic??? eh i never liked marilyn manson

shothere
latency
latency

Postby shothere » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 pm

Kristinadot wrote:No, you stereotype yourself. By saying you get 'preoccupied' with death, by having a username of 'silent convulsion', by using ellipses wrong, by wearing what you wear, and by the music you listen to. And by ignoring the shift key.

If any of the "children" of this generation ever listened to that, would that make things easier?
Just a thought.
"I need you to be strong for me. Say a prayer everyday in my memory, I'm sure its helping me"-JM♪♫

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:18 am

shothere wrote:

Yeah, it would definitely make the world a better place.

If any of the "children" of this generation ever listened to that, would that make things easier?
Just a thought.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions & Bug Reports”