Never New Posts

Comments on this site, the movies, games, artwork, etc. are welcome!
Found bugs or is something not working the way it should work? Ideas on how this site could be improved? Post them here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Zyn
divine
divine

Never New Posts

Postby Zyn » Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Alright, this was an odd discrepancy at first, but it has actually become very bothersome. Ever since I bought my new laptop (Toshiba, Windows 7, if that helps any), New Posts are not highlighted when I log in. And, oh yea, I have to log in. It will not do it for me. I'm still using Firefox with all the add-ons I had before, so what changed? Something in W7 settings that prevents it?

(I put it here instead of computers because I'm self-righteous. And because it doesn't do this for other the other forum I visit, Figment.com)
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Sat May 14, 2011 3:05 pm

This happened for me a while ago. Then it just started functioning normally again one day. Hopefully it will do the same for you. *shrug*

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Sat May 14, 2011 6:00 pm

I've had this problem though I don't have it now.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Sat May 14, 2011 11:48 pm

I think it might have something to do with your cookies.

Make sure your browser is enabled to accept cookies (although that should be the case) and also try deleting your cookies (at least the ones from mindistortion.tv)

Return to “Comments, Suggestions & Bug Reports”