Dead Topics

Comments on this site, the movies, games, artwork, etc. are welcome!
Found bugs or is something not working the way it should work? Ideas on how this site could be improved? Post them here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Dead Topics

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:53 pm

I think that it is not really usefull to close topics so close. if there is another topics for that, fine but maybe that one is old and the new one is more usefull. Please dont close topics just to show your might, because its usekess to have many closed topics in the forum

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:55 pm

and im not a guest, im falke

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:47 am

alright, i unlocked your topic. but i am not just showing off my power here, i actually want to make a difference to this forum. i don't know when you signed up, but this place used to be a place to just come and talk about random stuff and have fun, make jokes, not be bothered by any "n00bs".

and it's not that i think i am better than them, it's just that they make stupid fucking topics about how to get girls to like you, i mean come on, this is a site dedicated to flash. flash that is serious/ has very dark humour. we don't want to hear about your fucking love life. and not only that, there are several of these topics, you'd think they'd have the common sense to post in one of the others. but no. they create new topics. spam. and not the good kind.

i really do want to get this forum back to the way it used to be. i know before i have said just ignore them, but the fact is, it is getting worse, and i feel i need to something about it, and now that i actually can do something about it, i am going to.

Falke
damaged
damaged

Postby Falke » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:58 am

it didnt said that because of my topic, but i think if its pssible , you should delete stupid threads :) there are some really stupid topics in here, i totally agree with your opinion, but close a topic... then it stands there with one post forever and with no sense..... greets, Falke :)

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:11 pm

dude666 credits himself with knowing what to do but he don't
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:50 pm

i never claimed to know what i'm doing, i have no idea what the fuck i'm doing, but i am going to try my best to clean shit up around here.

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:41 pm

i was just presenting dark humour :twisted:
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Return to “Comments, Suggestions & Bug Reports”