I met a new friend today on Omegle

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

I met a new friend today on Omegle

Postby Guitar_clock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:18 pm

It reminded me of the good ole days on here talking about EVERY DAMN THING THERE WAS

REPORT IN IF YOU GOT THIS MESSAGE ~~

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Re: I met a new friend today on Omegle

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:54 pm

I don't even know why I bother coming back some days. I guess it's the nostalgia. Back when all I cared about was video games, music, and trying to act smarter than everyone else.

Sad truth is, I don't even know who I am anymore. My only life goal is to not be lonely, and to feel like I matter to someone who matters to me. But the closer I get to someone the more they want to push away. I try way too hard. I care way too much. I let things get to me when there's no good reason to do so. Hell, I got a smile emoticon on FB from my ex after I complimented her, and I felt like she was being sarcastic toward me.

I'm bored all the time. I get up to go do something, and lose the motivation before I even begin. Too often my nihilism gets the best of me. I get so jealous some days of those with religious beliefs, because they have something to fall on and keep them going. Hope in a new day. Not ceaseless terror that as soon as I even touch happiness it'll be rent from me.

And I feel so fucking selfish about it. I don't want to go to anyone for it, because everyone has their own shit to deal with, who has time for some dude with nothing to give of his own? I just know that when the day finally comes where I'm sick of it all, the last words I'll leave behind will be, "I'm sorry."
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 am

Spaced Ape wrote:I don't even know why I bother coming back some days. I guess it's the nostalgia. Back when all I cared about was video games, music, and trying to act smarter than everyone else.

Getting older is weird, ain't it?

Spaced Ape wrote:Sad truth is, I don't even know who I am anymore. My only life goal is to not be lonely, and to feel like I matter to someone who matters to me. But the closer I get to someone the more they want to push away. I try way too hard. I care way too much. I let things get to me when there's no good reason to do so. Hell, I got a smile emoticon on FB from my ex after I complimented her, and I felt like she was being sarcastic toward me.

Sorry to hear that, man. Social life is not getting any easier as time passes on, let alone love life. This doesn't mean that you need to give yourself up though.

Spaced Ape wrote:I'm bored all the time. I get up to go do something, and lose the motivation before I even begin. Too often my nihilism gets the best of me. I get so jealous some days of those with religious beliefs, because they have something to fall on and keep them going. Hope in a new day. Not ceaseless terror that as soon as I even touch happiness it'll be rent from me.

I feel you. Sometimes I miss the old flame that I had burning inside of me. Interesting how you mention being jealous of those with religious beliefs. I recently also had a discussion about how it must be nice to be a religious person, especially young religious people always seem so at peace. It's still not something I long for.

Spaced Ape wrote:And I feel so fucking selfish about it. I don't want to go to anyone for it, because everyone has their own shit to deal with, who has time for some dude with nothing to give of his own? I just know that when the day finally comes where I'm sick of it all, the last words I'll leave behind will be, "I'm sorry."

Don't feel selfish about it. Don't apologize for feeling shitty. It happens. There are days when one only sees and can talk about the negative. Sometimes it's weeks. Sometimes it's years. It's ok. Well, it sucks that you feel that way, but it's ok to talk about it. Even if you feel like you have nothing to say anymore because you're complaining about the same shit every day, it's ok.

How long have you been feeling that way? What is it you do right now, in your free time?

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:38 pm

I think this way quite often but usually in winter.

But I love going to a shrink. They get paid to listen to our BS. And they have good tips and tricks too! Just haven't been in forever.

The folks with religious beliefs have a comfort system that folks like you and I have to achieve by actually getting cozy.

As for me, I am rudderless but somehow able to distract myself long enough to get through each day fine. I am in this one career, when I should be in this other, dying, career, and I have a GF who wants to marry but I refuse to ever marry regardless of the partner. Tugged and pulled into all different directions... and in a few decades I'll be dead and gone!

So I glorify battling to the death, playing war games in real life and online. Just so glad to get out of anything alive and finding solace in that.

Return to “General Discussion”