/)_(\ *hide*

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Overall, MD's full of..

Ugly bitches!!11omfg
16
11%
OoOooOOo Hot..
55
36%
Meh.
81
53%
 
Total votes: 152

User avatar
ProjectTORN
divine
divine
Posts: 1315
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:12 am
Location: Cincinnati area. Ish.
Contact:

Postby ProjectTORN » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 am

Image

The bear's name is Baluu.
Under construction. Or something.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Torn.. I like your dark hair and that has to be the happiest smile I have ever seen from you. :)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:03 pm

IZZAT A DAMN SMILE!?
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
daemon
divine
divine
Posts: 2399
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:13 pm

Postby daemon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 am

Image

Image

Yay for first tat! Almost two months old! Wayne, I understand, I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm working on it. xD
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 am

oh god, not this shit again.

User avatar
ardizt
Captain Evil Stomper
Posts: 4906
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Finland

Postby ardizt » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:14 am

WHATAFFAG

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:47 pm

You flaming fucking queer. Don't you fucking live in Europe? I hate it when people in Norcal get the Norcal star, you aren't even from here!
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive
Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine
The only thing I need is time
To change your mind, I said

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Aug I thought he lived somewhere down south ... Alabama for some reason comes to mind.

Some nice muscle tone though :)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
dot.
divine
divine
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Postby dot. » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 am

Too much muscle tone.
I've got one hand in my pocket

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 am

Dot. wrote:Too much muscle tone.



It's easy to tone no muscle. Just use them MySpace angles and don't eat for a week.
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive

Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine

The only thing I need is time

To change your mind, I said

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:03 am

Arkansas.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
dot.
divine
divine
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Postby dot. » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Eh, I like my guys a little on the chubby side. Nicer to snuggle with.
I've got one hand in my pocket

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Voly wrote:Arkansas.


Well I had the first letter correct. :_)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11480
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 am

Well I really like your new tattoo :)

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 am

Guitar_clock wrote:Well I really like your new tattoo :)


Yea, and you're bi. Point proven.
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive

Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine

The only thing I need is time

To change your mind, I said

User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 am

Guys don't look good with fat on them. They aren't supposed to; they're supposed to be the foragers, hunters, gatherers, fighters. Girls look amazing with a little bit of fat on them. They're supposed to; they're designed to carry a little extra weight, what with the childbearing thing.

The faggot looks good. Only reason why I laughed at his pics is because he's clearly a faggot.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.


____

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 am

Anarch wrote:Guys don't look good with fat on them.


Agreed ... I want to see nice guns and a rippled six pack ... not a spare tire. :)

I do like my women with a bit of fat .... something I don't have.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:34 am

Anarch wrote:Guys don't look good with fat on them.


My point wasn't that he should be fat. My point was that he has no muscle. It's all in the angles.
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive

Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine

The only thing I need is time

To change your mind, I said

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11480
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 am

Chichevache wrote:
Guitar_clock wrote:Well I really like your new tattoo :)


Yea, and you're bi. Point proven.

Homophobic. Point proven.

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 am

I'm homophobic? :lol:
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive

Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine

The only thing I need is time

To change your mind, I said

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Aug we all know your little brother is gay but some of your posts sure lead one to believe that you are.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Anarch, emphasis mine wrote:Guys don't look good with fat on them. They aren't supposed to; they're supposed to be the foragers, hunters, gatherers, fighters.


I disagree.

In many cultures, especially those with strong roots in hunter-gatherer origins, fat is seen as a sign of bounty and skill. You can't be fat without the ability to become so, and if you can take care of yourself to the point of excess than by logical assumption you can keep a family fed. Its only been in more modern times that it has been seen as a sign of weakness, mostly because it shows lack of self-control, but also because of an inflated view in media culture on what defines what is desirable for a mate.

The point about body fat on women is spot-on though. Skinny women are more likely to die from child-birth than women who have bodies that are used to carrying and distributing weight.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11480
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Sugar is so abundant in today's world it's not even funny. Sweet things really rev our engines in America. /Sigh

It's easier than ever to get fat! Even you, the average Joe, can start adding on the layers!

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 pm

evilredqueen wrote:Aug we all know your little brother is gay but some of your posts sure lead one to believe that you are.


Must I explain again the difference between a fag and a homosexual?
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive

Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine

The only thing I need is time

To change your mind, I said

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:It's easier than ever to get fat! Even you, the average Joe, can start adding on the layers!


Doesn't work for me GC. :(

Aug I guess you should so we are clear.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS



Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests