/)_(\ *hide*

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Overall, MD's full of..

Ugly bitches!!11omfg
16
11%
OoOooOOo Hot..
55
36%
Meh.
81
53%
 
Total votes: 152

User avatar
geroge
divine
divine
Posts: 1361
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:19 am
Contact:

Postby geroge » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am

3ish people wrote:la la la quotes


it's a smudge, i can't remember what i said, maybe bat cave, because i keep meaning to see a teacher called bat.

my phone is actually stupid, and i miss the old one with the messaging service built in.

the clock is okay once you get used to it, it leaves red marks on the wall.

someone said something about cool so @them. 8)

:lol:

EDIT: the picture loaded. you're pretty. (good looking, for a girl)

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Astica wrote:picture


Are your ears gauged or are they just flat circular earrings?
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 pm

The one in the picture is gauged 8mm. The other one was too but I took it out to see if it would shrink back to normal size. It did.

User avatar
Young Boy
divine
divine
Posts: 1549
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:09 am
Location: Milwaukee

Postby Young Boy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 am

i feel like i should post a picture in this thread.

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11480
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:54 am

Image

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:16 pm

GC that expression is just.... well you look like a hungry man who has just spotted a donut. :)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 am

You look SO much like my friend Seth, that I can hardly bear it right now. You look more like him than like you.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 am

P.S., lol@ Asian(?) guy obviously staking you out.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 am

Fuzzzzzy. You look really interested in something. What were you looking at?

User avatar
krishh.
divine
divine
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Location: new yawkk.
Contact:

Postby krishh. » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:14 am

Image

was tryna look ghetto. hehehehehe.

my sister says i can't pull it off, 'cause i have a baby face.

and for teh lulz?

Image

sorry you have to look at me so much.
i'm not too easy on the eyes

joke lang~
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 am

You have really white teeth :shock:
Never cut your hair.

User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 am

I disagree, you are really easy to look at.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 am

Black text ash. lol

@Amy: you're one to talk. You do hair experiments any time you are in a room with scissors. :lol:
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:35 am

^Which is why I encourage others not to make my mistakes :P
While we're on that topic, I was cleaning my room today and found hair dye I bought months ago when I thought I'd need two bottles but only needed one. My hairs black now. Pics to come.

EDIT: cam whore time.

Old hair, borderline ginger:
Image

New hair, still growing out my last scissor attack:
Image

Shave-hiding comb over that makes my head look funny shaped:
Image

It looks different in better light, believe me.

And one more for pretentiousness sake:
Image

I need to clean that mirror.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Ashreal wrote:I disagree, you are really easy to look at.


I agree... Krishh you are very easy to look at.

Amy, do you ever smile?
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
krishh.
divine
divine
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Location: new yawkk.
Contact:

Postby krishh. » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 pm

hehe, the black text read "joke lang" which means, joking in tagalog. i have too many filipino friends. :p

OH, DID I TELL YOU?
astica's doppleganger is a 14 year old russian/jewish girl. :3
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:35 pm

@BJ: sometimes I laugh, which makes me smile naturally for a while afterwards, but I cant make myself smile, otherwise I just look like some scary cannibal person.

@Krishh: Kind of hard to tell from one picture, but our exact poses were funny.

Also, can't Ash speak (at least some) tagalog?

User avatar
krishh.
divine
divine
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Location: new yawkk.
Contact:

Postby krishh. » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:09 am

butbutbut it has the word "joke" in it! D:
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:20 am

Tetum, not tagalog
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Krishh .... Ingat. ..... Nagmamahal :-)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7931
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: yurop
Contact:

Postby HeRetiK » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Gah... I should finally get my lazy ass to learn some proper Tagalog. I started learning it before, but never pulled it through ;(

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Yun ang ikinigagalit ko. Not really ... just kidding you Hery ..



Mga matamis na halik at mga yakap. :-)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
krishh.
divine
divine
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Location: new yawkk.
Contact:

Postby krishh. » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:06 pm

OH OH
why did the filipino pig go to jail?
'cause he was a baboy.

JOKE LANG~
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11480
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 am

Image

Fall

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:17 am

You mean your "fall" ? :-)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS



Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests