Politics of Today

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Astica wrote:Palestine being recognised as a state could at least help to protect Palestinian citizens from getting slaughtered for no good reason.?

Somehow I doubt that.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:27 am

Ast wrote:@Elen: Why are you so "evil or very mad" facedly pro-Israel? No sympathy for Palestine?

The "evil or very mad" face was intended to be lighthearted.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 am

Elen wrote:
Ast wrote:@Elen: Why are you so "evil or very mad" facedly pro-Israel? No sympathy for Palestine?

The "evil or very mad" face was intended to be lightheaded.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:16 am

Kind of forgot this topic existed. The provincial election for my province has come and gone - the governing party was defeated and another took its place.

Anyhow, looks like shit is hitting the fan everywhere in the world - Ordered Rape in India, the Quagmire that is Syria, the Winter Olympics....

What are people watching politically these days.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:19 am

Then there's the NSA and GCHQ doing all kinds of shady things, net neutrality and freedom of speech getting undermined all over the world, the riots in the Ukraine, North Korea being North Korea...

But at least the US slowly starts realizing that maybe selling Cannabis to adults might be a better thing than forcing Amphetamines on "ADHD" children, so we got that going on for us.

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:53 pm

We are getting more weed and more gay rights but on the other side of the coin small cities are buying armored war vehicles. Hmmmm ...

The Illuminati want 80 % of the world dead ....
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Well, those vehicles had to go somewhere. It's like if Ford made 9,000,000 F-150s, and 5,000,000 of them came back from service. Only they weighed 12 tons, and were only originally outfitted for this one purpose, but now there's this other purpose that the surplus numbers of them could be used for.

I can kind of see why police would be buying up those used war machines: cheap equipment. I'm not worried about their equipment; I'm worried about what laws are there and what laws will be laid down.

I've been watching a lack of leadership over here. I've never been this guy before, but now I'm kind of upset that there's this huge percentage of the population that's living off of government subsidy (everything from food moneys to just plain 'ol "I am not working for whatever reason" moneys). Socially I think this country has lost a lot of grit. GRIT!

http://www.ted.com/talks/angela_lee_duc ... _grit.html

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:50 pm

Well, those vehicles had to go somewhere.

And one day they will be used against US citizens. It seems like a badge has become a symbol of I am above the law. You complained about welfare .. when you have companies whose employees work full time but still fall below the poverty line .. while the ceo's get rich ... Mcdonalds .. Wal mart and others, that is a problem. It seems the average sheep is not smart enough to see that they are the ones who are paying to fund these companies. If you can't pay your workers enough to make a living then get the fuck out of business !!!

Would you work a 40 hour a week job that left you still unable to provide for your family and then refuse welfare ? I doubt it. If I was working a full time job and still couldn't live I would not hesitate to apply ... that would be stupid.
Please don't forget the people who really do need the help ... me for one. I was injured while working .. I didnt ask for it ..shit happens. Do I get SSDI ?? No ... some fucking judge said I didn't make enough money during the course of my life. WTF? I had been working since I was 12 years old. This country sure has lost something.

they are going to put us all in camp cities one day ... right after they tag us all ..

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 am

stop being so silly erq, the us already had their fair share of genocide with the native americans. unless there's money to be made, this won't be happening.

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Hmmm not sure which part you think is silly ... one world order? That will happen someday ... genocide implies a mass extintion ... think all wars can fall into that group. All the fighting going on atm is about money or control. That never will change. Money is power ..power is control. There are too many people in this world and if you truly believe they dont want us gone .. oh well ... but i believe they want most of us gone.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:30 pm

I think the rounding up and tagging part is silly. Who wants whom gone? Who's us and who's them?

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Illuminati ... In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organizations claiming or purported to have unsubstantiated links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, and often alleged to conspire to control world affairs by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations to establish a New World Order and gain further political power and influence. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.

Do they exist ? I believe so. Why would they want 80% of the population gone .. seems like an easy one to me. More for them. Only keep who you need. Ever notice your local news? Do you really see what is going on in the world? NO .. you have to dig for the info. Why? Someone is controlling them. Who ?

Tagging.... if you carry a cell phone you are already partailly tagged. I have read that here in the US there are so many traffic cameras that computers can already know the routes and place each auto goes on a daily basis. Scares me. Governments may track their citizens and impose undue restrictions upon their movements and actions. Businesses could become hyper vigilant in monitoring our habits to bombard us with custom-fit ads. We should rightfully fear where such invasions of privacy might lead us. At some point the Illuninatti will have us all tagged. The latest tags are smaller than a grain of rice and will continue to get smaller. We could all be tagged by a vaccine, food, water ... the possibilities are endless. As far as rounding up .. look what the US did do Japanesse citizens during WWII. Camps ... what better way to control the people.
I own weapons but will not register them. Whose door will a group of heavily armed Military knock on first? They will take your guns and ammo .. better they don't know. It sure as hell already did happen after Katrina .. check it out. I still cannot hardly ever find 9mm shells and when I do they cost at least double of what they used too... mostly reloaded ammo. I asked Walmart to hold me 3 boxes .. they refused. About a month ago when I checked online stores for ammo .. there was none. Who is buying all this ammo and why?
I could go on and on all day with examples. This website has references to Orwells 1984 ... look around you. Are we really that far away? History is as man writes it not as it happened and they are already rewriting the history books. This will not stop. The US government has .. last I read approved numerous states to fly about 7500 drones over the US in coming years .. more to follow. They already know what you eat, what you buy and where you go.

"A U.S. military drone crashed into Lake Ontario Tuesday during a training exercise, officials said.

The aircraft, an MQ-9 Reaper, took off from the airfield at Fort Drum and was flying over approved airspace over the eastern part of the lake when it was "lost" around 1 p.m., the New York Air National Guard said in a news release.

The unmanned aircraft was part of a "routine training mission" being conducted by the 174th Attack Wing, which trains pilots and drone "sensor operators" for the Air Force.

The MQ-9 Reaper is a medium- to high-altitude, long-endurance remotely piloted aircraft used for "intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance."

That is in my fucking back yard. Protection from terroism? Give me a break.

The New World Order is coming .... wake up people before it is too late !!!

So to answer your question ... Them is the rich and powerful who want to tell us what is good and bad for us. Us .. Everyone not in a position of wealth and power.

You may think I am crazy but as it goes down remember you have been warned !!!

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 pm

I wonder who among us listens to too much Alex Jones. Anyone wanna take a quick guess?
Is there a promised land

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:23 pm

erq, friendly reminder: you live in the US, right? unless you are homeless and addicted you are in a position of wealth. most of the people living in the richer parts of the world such as north america, europe, japan are. it's the people that produce your electronics, clothes and other products that are not. africa, china, india, south america... those are the countries the wealthy (ie. us) live off. and like we, the wealthy, need those poor countries to sustain our standards of living, the wealthy and powerful need the working class to keep up theirs.

killings only happen when theirs something to gain with minimal loss from the respective subjective perspective. the indians got killed, because the americans wanted the land. the jews got killed because they could easily be used as common enemies / scapegoats and the germans and austrians wanted their money.

you don't kill people that you can profit off alive more than dead. this pyramid scheme of an economy needs its slaves and those slaves are more useful working, than dead in the gutter.

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:28 pm

I commend you Hery for giving the time to try and spell it out for her. I was going to do it myself but figured it would be too much a waste of my time.
Is there a promised land

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 pm

I wonder who among us listens to too much Alex Jones

I have no idea who that is ...... and never will be the day you teach me anything of value. You will be among the first to go since you have absolutely no skills to offer.

you don't kill people that you can profit off alive more than dead. this pyramid scheme of an economy needs its slaves and those slaves are more useful working, than dead in the gutter.

I certainly agree Hery but the population of the world is some 7.1 billion and growing. Killing off 80 % would still leave some 1.5 billion or so ... I think that would be enough slaves and certainly enough to keep a healthy gene pool. It would certainly open a lot of space, save the enviroment and just make everything in general about the world much easier. Actually if you think about it .. well .. it makes a lot of sense. Of course all we have talked about is conjecture so far, I guess we will have to wait and see. But keep your eyes open .. the one world order is coming and once again science fiction will become reality. Which rights did you lose this week?

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Is there a promised land

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:31 am

^ You already used that one ... out of material ? Says to me I hit the nail on the head. :P

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 am

Is there a promised land

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:32 am

^^ hahaha I knew it !!! :)

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:26 am

bullshit : a lack of sufficient regard for the truth
[/somebullshit]

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:03 am

^ I would say " Thats bullshit " lol

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 pm

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:25 am

[/somebullshit]

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:30 pm

ERQ I'm not sure if you know how the world is working.

now I've got my fair share of paranoia myself, which unfortunately proved to be more than iustified (I'm looking at you, NSA and GCHQ). but the scenario you are describing requires utmost irrational behaviour from bad actors that are powerful, wealthy and greedy. killing off a large part of the world population as means to an end is simply not viable, unless, of course, it is the end. in which case I'd like to welcome you to the church of euthanasia, refreshments are in the back, we got kool-aid and dead babies.

Return to “General Discussion”