Politics of Today

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 pm

now I've got my fair share of paranoia myself, which unfortunately proved to be more than iustified

So yours was justified ... and mine can't be. Hmmm.... and ya I am pretty sure I know how the world works. I am not paranoid though. Personally I can't wait. PS... I don't watch tv very often. I am not offering up " magic koolaid" except for a couple here .. hehe .. but I see my world changing quickly and yes I am still having trouble buying ammo. Found a guy who reloads and sells it to me. Loved the video :) if you're broke she spits if you're rich she might swallow but I really don't see what that has to do with the price of cat per leg in China. How much of what is really real do you believe my government or others are telling us? How much are they keeping from us? If they had a vaccine for cancer would they give it to us?
Over the past year and a half I have been doing intensive research and study on Christianity ... most of it is a joke and certainly given to the people by the corrupt leaders of the time. Thanks Voly. Give them football and beer and they are easy to control I honestly thought this entire discussion would have ended when I wrote we will have to wait and see ... I wonder why it didn't. Many people ..hey NSA .. read these posts on this forum. If I have gotton one or two to rethink their world then I am satisfied. I am not here to argue.

Frosty, luved the post ..very fitting. America is being dumbed up ... quickly. I see all these posts on FB .. honor our vets fighting for freedom !!! WTF? They are not fighting for our freedom, they are fighting for someone elses oil, money and control and anyone who can't see that seems pretty dumb to me. The average American youth seem like idiots to me ... some here ... lol How much bullshit do you propagate Frosty?
Yes people all over the world .. especially here in the US are being dumbed up. If you can't see it then you are one of them.

So do we end here or keep going? I really don't mind because I have always found fucking with you guys a riot :P

Ape ... I see you as a fat beer drinking red neck who will never have anything to offer to society except your over inflated ego ... but I love ya anyhow :)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:17 pm

evilredqueen wrote:So yours was justified ... and mine can't be. Hmmm....

difference being, my paranoia was based on knowledge about what is technically possible and what projects are already known about (ie. echelon, stuxnet, flame)

it was justified in retrospective by the fact that the NSA and GCHQ are actually spying on the global populace. I'm talking about well known organisations (NSA, GCHQ) using proven methods (backdoors, tapping into data cables, wiretapping phones, manipulating cryptographic standards, using stilometry etc) on known entities (eg. Angela Merkel of Germany)

you are talking about us vs them.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 am

All this bullshit about Illuminati!!! Illuminati!!! sure keeps people from getting the fuck back to work and feeding their kids. As long as you've got someone else to blame about your lousy lot in life, you're secure in your insecurities, and the children take note and the cycle continues.

Nobody gets to live a life free from people who bring them down because envy is the most powerful human emotion, and sadly the most grotesque. It's the sign of a personality disorder to assume that it's everyone else's fault that there's shit that's wrong in the world. Someone with character, drive, and willpower will shut the fuck up and do right no matter what. And you never hear from those people, you know why¿ Because they're too busy getting the fuck on with their lives!

How about writing your congressman¿ See what kind of response you'll get when you start going off about New World Order. See if that puts a car in the driveway, or a check in your bank account.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 am

*slow clap*

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:26 pm

Since GC put the name Alex Jones on my Fb I decided to look this guy (clown) up. I think I got about as far as his claim that America never landed on the moon. But, just because some of his rants are crazy does not mean all of them are. Everything is not black and white. Nuff on him. Has it not always been us vs them ? Pretty sure I did a thread a while ago called The Deadliest War and as usual was shot down .. no pun intended ... yet next year there will be drones flying all over the US. Of course they are only looking for terrorists. How about "black boxes " being required in every new automoble? You cool with that? Don't remember voting on it. Seems like each day the government has the right to tell us what is good for us and bad for us AS THEY SEE FIT !! I do not like this. Have you tried the new glow in the dark fish yet? I hear it is pretty good. :)

GC .. write a letter to my congressman ?? lol Go ahead write plenty on any subject and see the responses you get .. I already know. Lets throw out the word " Illuminati " for now. Tell me in your words just who is calling the shots in many or most of the activities in the world? NK has been quiet for a while .. why ? China put the smack down on them. Someone with drive, character and will power will shut up? Thats funny. We would still be under the control of the British if that was the correct answer. It is the sheeple that get up , go to work everyday, complain about nothing and come home to their dose of soma that are the problem.
Question everything !!! It seems all of you simply deny the fact that a New World Order is coming. Call it whatever you want but it is upon us already. The listening and spying is just one small part of it. The rich want more control and they will get it. Pretty sure I remember seeing a post on FB about you looking for a job. I was jumped on long ago here by someone .. ape I believe .. I just put on my " go find a job helmet " when i said something about getting a job. I never saw the movie it was from nor do I care too. Finding a job is not the problem, finding one that you can support a family without having to work 80 or 90 hours a week may be.
That is my complaint .. the rich get richer and they keep the poor down. Call them whatever you want but someone is making sure this is the norm. That was a very good rant up there .. I agree with some of it.
I used to be very active with "NORMAL" and still am with the LGBT and I have taken a lot of flack for many years .... but it would seem it is finally starting to pay off. It is my right to believe as I do and get the message out there any way I can. As far as my mental state ... the "government" certified me years ago. lol There is a lot of shit going down that I do not like and I will continue to try and enlighten the sheeple. So GC are you a leader or a follower? That is black and white. If you are a follower then please get on your bike and peddle down to Texas so you can be with your own kind.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:03 pm

My god, what is your obsession with me?

evilredqueen wrote:Has it not always been us vs them ?

These are the kind of thoughts that lead to genocide.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:45 pm

By standing too close to this monkey's cage, it follows that shit will be thrown at you.

Let's all visit another exhibit.
[/somebullshit]

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 am

Show me the way, frosty.
Is there a promised land

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:03 am

evilredqueen wrote:yet next year there will be drones flying all over the US. Of course they are only looking for terrorists. How about "black boxes " being required in every new automoble? You cool with that? Don't remember voting on it. Seems like each day the government has the right to tell us what is good for us and bad for us AS THEY SEE FIT !! I do not like this.

ERQ, i could tell you stuff that is much more boring but much more alarming.

It boils down to the following:
-) Freedom of speech is definitely endangered.
-) Cooperations have way too much political power and they will mainly act out of self interest.
-) Every person that uses the internet, mobile phones or public places is already potentially being tracked. And they don't even need drones or black boxes for that.

However:
-) This is not a coordinated attack by a single entity.
-) There are not going to round you up, silly.

And I still don't know who you mean by "us" and who you mean by "them".

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:34 am

Was Black Flag not an awesome game? I never beat the 1st and hardly played the 2nd and didn't touch the 3rd, but I sailed the fuck out of the 4th and I still get sea shanties stuck in my head from time to time.

♪ Saaally Brown, she's the gal for me, boys! ♫
♫ ROLL BOYS! ROLL BOYS ROLL! ♫
Is there a promised land

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:09 am

Spaced Ape wrote:Was Black Flag not an awesome game? I never beat the 1st and hardly played the 2nd and didn't touch the 3rd, but I sailed the fuck out of the 4th and I still get sea shanties stuck in my head from time to time.

I actually stopped playing AC after AC:Revelations, but I just recently learned that this was the actual maxim of the assassins order. It's kinda weird to come across old sources "quoting" contemporary videogames.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:26 pm

I was pretty set on playing XCOM:Enemy Within next, but here you've got me looking at Black Flag, and now I'm torn.
[/somebullshit]

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:52 am

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a perfect game. There's just so much character to it.
Is there a promised land

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Where the **** did game talk enter the conversation¿

evilredqueen wrote:Alex Jones on my Fb ... just because some of his rants are crazy does not mean all of them are. ... yet next year there will be drones flying all over the US. "black boxes " ... Don't remember voting on it. Seems like ... AS THEY SEE FIT !! I do not like this.
... Tell me in your words just who is calling the shots in many or most of the activities in the world? ... Thats funny. We would still be under the control of the British if ... sheeple ... go to work everyday, complain ... nothing ... dose of soma that are the problem.
Question everything !!! ... the rich get richer and they keep the poor down. ... the "government"... lol ... So GC are you a leader or a follower? That is black and white. ..

Soma¿ Seriously¿ What about the part where you smoke more weed than I do¿

I'll tell you who's running the world: nobody in particular! And that is the problem! When a major corporation futzes up and all of a sudden and animals or people get sick or die (think BP oil spill, think fracking, think the Charleston water contamination in recent news) who gets jailed and who gets fined¿ It's harder and harder to jail someone when they were just a piece of the puzzle.

You know what's easy¿ Pointing your finger at the rest of the world (think HuffPost) instead of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty: feeding your kids, paying your bills, recycling, reducing waste, doing right for yourself, exercising, eating healthily... namely, not being a lazy piece of shit posting on Facebook all day!

You think that's how the allies beat the axis in WWII¿ Go the fuck home if you believe the war was won by complaining all day.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:You think that's how the allies beat the axis in WWII¿ Go the fuck home if you believe the war was won by complaining all day.

A little prior to that, on the other side of the ocean, young Adolf decided that it's time to stop complaining about not being accepted at the unversity of fine arts and do something about those god damn jews that messed up his mojo.

So you see, determination goes a long way. A long, gloomy way full of genocide and disney fan art.

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 pm

I would point out Godwin's Law, but I think you're Austrian so it almost feels like it balances out.
Is there a promised land

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:28 am

GC wrote:Where the **** did game talk enter the conversation¿

It was a welcome reprieve. No one here can possibly take away ERQ's precious victim mentality.
I wonder what we would discuss in her absence.
[/somebullshit]

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:24 am

Could talk about my country's politics - ignoring the election looming in the fall of 2015 in Canada, it seems that the governing party has been doing its fair share to ensure that it does what it can to shore up it's voter base while doing what it can to discourage voting in general.

Could also talk about the true 3 way race coming in the near future - for the first time there is a conceivable chance that each of the 3 main parties in Canada will be able to win.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 am

Spaced Ape wrote:I would point out Godwin's Law, but I think you're Austrian so it almost feels like it balances out.

Yeah, my country birthed that little fucker so we sorta should get a pass on Godwin's Law. Same for Germany, however those guys at least don't lie to themselves about their role in WWII. (Most Austrians still see themselves as the victims of Nazi Germany, neglecting the fact that Hitler was welcomed with open arms)

Austrian politics have a preference for not facing the music until it's impossible to ignore, so right now we're looking at a 19 billion bank bail out that was coming at us since 2009 and mostly caused by local politics. Doesn't come close to the US bailouts, but still not bad for a single bank in a country of 8 million inhabitants.

Davion Fuxa wrote:Could talk about my country's politics - ignoring the election looming in the fall of 2015 in Canada, it seems that the governing party has been doing its fair share to ensure that it does what it can to shore up it's voter base while doing what it can to discourage voting in general.

Could also talk about the true 3 way race coming in the near future - for the first time there is a conceivable chance that each of the 3 main parties in Canada will be able to win.

How do you shore up your voter base while also discouraging voting in general? This kinda sounds like they're doing everything right thus making it uninteressting for people to vote something different, but I assume that's not what you're trying to say?

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Essentially, the Government right now has passed a bill that strips Elections Canada from enforcing Election Rules or promoting voting; impedes the ability of voters who have the right to vote from being able too; handicap independent non-party affiliated candidates from running in elections; and probably other stuff if I looked for it.

IE, they are playing around with the rules in a way that pretty well impacts everyone who isn't right leaning with rigid laws while loading the dice for people under their flag
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Are they doing it for the same stupid reasons people in America are trying similar moves?
Is there a promised land

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Gerrymandering? Indirectly one could say yes to that but not along state lines (probably be far too difficult to accomplish that sort of feat in Canada anyway)

Read a comment somewhere that pretty well lined it up somewhat well - it's like they are following Russia's Governing practices, makes Laws that make you accountable to no one and favor you.

Spaced Ape

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:37 pm

No, more like it sounds as if people are trying to stop others from voting by setting up certain laws.

For instance, in some states now you require a form of official government ID (Driver's Licence, State ID, Military ID, things like that) in order for you to vote. Those things cost money to obtain, and so less poor people may have them. Poor people tend to vote Democrat. So Republicans are trying to pass laws like that in more states to try and stop these people from voting and allow Republicans a better chance at becoming elected. There was even a member of the state's House in PA who full on admitted it when he signed a bill for such a law:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32tF-S6K60[/youtube]
Is there a promised land

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:23 am

Fairly similar to that. We've got the laws where you have to prove your identity as a Canadian citizen as well as prove you live where you vote:

Elections Canada Online - Voter Identification At The Polls

These laws were actually introduced recently and it had a fairly negative effect on voting but generally Elections Canada was fairly helpful in getting the message out on how people could vote and doing what they could with their limited resources to make sure those who wanted to vote could.

The new act though effectively muzzles Elections Canada while also eliminating the ability for a legal voter (one with the identification) from vouching for another (one without the identification).

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 am

Wait, so you guys could (can) vote without legal identification? never occurred to me that being oblidget do bring a government id could constitute a problem. then again it's not as much an issue over here anyways. (and a non-issue in Germany anyways, because afaik everyone gets a government id up there)

Return to “General Discussion”