Omegle

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

User avatar
Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine
Posts: 2422
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:25 pm
Location: Teh town

Omegle

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Basically a totally anonymous chat where you talk to random people. Great fun!

http://omegle.com/

You: Are you male or female?
Stranger: haha
Stranger: female
Stranger: you?
You: Ah, great
You: Because I'm not
Stranger: cool
Stranger: but i'm not into the whole cyber sex thing
You: Oh well

User avatar
S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:09 am
Location: 4.252.99.182
Contact:

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 pm

I like it. Simple, clean, fast...little weird. It's the one thing we're taught not to do. People seem to be a little more outgoing when they don't know the person though. It's creepy in a way.
For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world.
Yonaka Sanryu - This thread makes the EMOs slit their wrists.
Image

ƒrosty
divine
divine
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby ƒrosty » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I enjoy this immensely.
[/somebullshit]

User avatar
Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine
Posts: 2422
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:25 pm
Location: Teh town

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 pm

So do I Frosty :)

First I actually started writing in Norwegian to this 16 year old fitness chick from Sweden. I tried to start this really cheesy roleplay with me being the lifter and her being the coach to with the intent to get her MSN, but I blew it.

Later I had a pretty deep and 2 hour long conversation with a female German 21 year old law student, and got to see her Flickr and Last.fm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a trap, but as always I was really careful with what info I gave out.

User avatar
S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:09 am
Location: 4.252.99.182
Contact:

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:21 pm

ProjectTORN wrote:Stranger: Hello ;D
Stranger: If you are Boy press 1
If you are Girl press 2
If you are Gay press 3
If you are Bi press 4
You: If you laid in front of me, I would so mount you like a Pikachu on a Jigglypuff.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


You: Hi
Stranger: wanna cyber fuck?
Stranger: i'm male
You: If you laid in front of me, I would so mount you like a Pikachu on a Jigglypuff.
Stranger: are you gay then?
You: Little of both ;)
Stranger: are you m or f?
You: F going to M
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


I AM NOT A BAD PERSON.
Last edited by S. [Burned] Y. on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world.

Yonaka Sanryu - This thread makes the EMOs slit their wrists.

Image

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 am

:lol:

User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:50 am

If you laid in front of me, I would so mount you like a Pikachu on a Jigglypuff.



This made me happy today.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 pm

No one likes me.

Probably because I don't have a vagina, nor pretend I have one.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 pm

i've had one normal conv, one stoner, and a couple that quit as soon as i told them i'm an 18 year old male from holland.
Music over Matter

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:59 pm

I found a Chinese girl who's learning to become a Biochemist. This is actually pretty cool.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
S. [Burned] Y.
divine
divine
Posts: 3748
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:09 am
Location: 4.252.99.182
Contact:

Postby S. [Burned] Y. » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:34 pm

I went back on later. After a few chinese boys who were depressed I wasn't gay (or maybe because I was a guy? huh . . .). I did, although, make a friend who I chatted with for about three hours.
For all we know humans are just weapons created by the world.

Yonaka Sanryu - This thread makes the EMOs slit their wrists.

Image

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 pm

You: Howdy
Stranger: Hi this is Shawn with Omegle support. We've had multiple complaints against you for abuse of our service. Please read our ToS or we'll be forced to ban your IP address. Thanks.
You: Hardy Har Har
Stranger: Do you think this is a GAME?
You: Seeing as how I've only talked to two people, Yeah.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


Noob.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine
Posts: 2422
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:25 pm
Location: Teh town

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Eschatos wrote:No one likes me.

Probably because I don't have a vagina, nor pretend I have one.

Funny how that works. Never understood those who pretend that they're girls. Sexual intent never works on these kinds of services anyway, so I wonder why people are so delusional.

I've also noticed that almost everytime it appears that two guys are chatting both disconnect. Right now I'm having a pretty interesting conversation with a finnish guy, so there are normal people out there :D

Edit: Blast! Connection imploded :? Oh well, I need sleep anyway.

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 am

You: Are you anti-semitist or do you just like Hitler?
Stranger: No anti semitist, i just hate niggers jews gypsies
Stranger: and most of all muslims
You: Anti-semitists hate Jews.
You: Noob.
You have disconnected.


I don't know what you guys are all complaining about. I haven't gotten a single person wanting cyber. I got that guy, then a Brazilian girl who's pretty cool to talk to.

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 am

I hate that term.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:05 am

Which? There are lots of terms there.

User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 am

my money's on cyber
Music over Matter

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 am

Anti-semitism. It's like saying you hate Japan but you're Anti-asian.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:28 am

That was my guess. It was the most-used term in there.

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 am

Azgarth wrote:my money's on cyber


Why? Because of what you think of it, or because of what you think I think of it?
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 am

'cause it sounds braindead.
i mean, i don't get the action, but that's fine, the term however just brings up links to trolling and crappy irc chats in my mind.
Music over Matter

User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:30 am

Arabic is a semitic language. I find that vaguely ironic, considering how much "anti-semitism" exists in the Arabic speaking world.
_____

You: Hilo
Stranger: hi
You: What's up
Stranger: can you speak chinese?
You: No, but it'd be cool if I could
Stranger: so where are you from ?i am chinese
You: The US
You: Tell me, have you heard of Tiananmen Square?
Stranger: chinese speaks hard
Stranger: yes
You: Have you heard of the Tiananmen Square Massacre?
Stranger: it is in beijin
Stranger: beatiful city
You: Have you heard of the massacre that took place there in 1989?
Stranger: no never
You: It's really sad
You: The whole world knows about it
You: But in China, they don't teach it in schools
You: Because the government controls the schools
Stranger: no never
You: On June 4, 1989, the Chinese government killed hundreds of people in Tiananmen Square, because they were protesting the government
Stranger: no never !! at that time iam a school student
You: It happened
You: But the government of China tries to stop people from learning about it
You: Are you in China right now?
Stranger: at that time i am a school student
Stranger: yes
You: That's too bad
They block internet access to websites that talk about that incident
Stranger: where you heard this?
You: So I can't even prove to you that it happened
You: Everyone outside of China knows about it
You: There's a famous picture of a protestor from that day
You: He's standing in front of a line of tanks
Stranger: do you have the picture?
Stranger: why you want know this?
You: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... square.jpg
You: The Chinese government tries to hide the truth, so that people won't oppose it
You: http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7677/tianasquare.jpg
Stranger: i head little abiat 1989 but not Tiananmen Square Massacre
Stranger: not massacre
You: One day, the Chinese government will become democratic, and it will stop hiding the truth
Stranger: that is history
You: It really happened
Stranger: now our Life very good
You: That is true
Stranger: no never happend
You: Yes it did
You: The whole world knows about it
You: There were journalists there from other countries
You: They filmed the massacre, and they took photos
You: The Chinese government tried to stop them from publishing the photos
You: But they managed to escape from China and spread the truth
Stranger: i love my life .
You: Life is good in China today, but not in Tibet
Stranger: i living in china very well
You: The Chinese government refuses to give freedom to Tibet
Stranger: also in Tibet
You: What city do you live in?
Stranger: my frend work in Tibet
Stranger: chengdu
You: Have you ever been to Hong Kong?
Stranger: very near from Tibet
Stranger: yes last year i been to hong kong
You: Will you ever go to Hong Kong again?
Stranger: i do not know .if i have time
Stranger: where are you from canyou tell me?
You: If you ever go to Hong Kong again, ask somebody about the Tiananmen Square Massacre
You: I am in the United States of America
Stranger: why? i don' t do this because i don 't konw
You: Everyone needs to know about that massacre
You: If nobody knows, then the truth is forgotten
You: And if the truth is forgotten, then justice is dead
Stranger: i am chinese i love my country
You: I like China, but not the Chinese government
Stranger: USA also have the hostry
You: Hostry? What is that?
Stranger: not all is good in USA . Political isn't all in peoples life
You: I have a good life too, in the USA
Stranger: everthing is going , just go .life is good now , just ok
You: You don't have a democracy
Stranger: no , you are wrong . you need read some news aboat earthquake last year. what we do
You: You don't elect your leaders
You: You don't have a democracy
Stranger: i am not a politicians
Stranger: my work is Tourism
You: Fine then
Stranger: i think you need to think abaot USA . Political .Not china
You: The USA is a democracy
You: We elect our leaders
You: We don't censor our media
You: My final advice to you is this:
You: Ask people about June 4th
Stranger: yes i hope you come to china .know more obaut china
Stranger: see the turth
You: I hope you see the truth also
You have disconnected.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.


____

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 am

Was that some kind of a joke?
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:33 am

The thing about anti-semitism, or the conversation?
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.




____

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 am

Conversation.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests