I NEED HELP!!!!

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

User avatar
Rusty Nails
damaged
damaged
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

I NEED HELP!!!!

Postby Rusty Nails » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Okay if some of ya'll read I have a boyfriend, that is my brothers best friend. We weren't going to talk to each other( my brother and I) we thought is was for the best. Then he started getting pissed, eventually he came around and we are talking.
He's approving of the idea of me and his friend going out finally.
Then two nights ago we get this e-mail from my aunt basicly saying that she and her fiance broke up, he's moving out, and she's now crying herself to sleep.
And you can guess the reason. They argued about my brother, boyfriend, and me.
Now I feel like shit cause I had to involve her.

So what do I do, about all this cause I am drawing blanks everywhere.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Just let me burn, it's what I deserve, God I've lied, am I lost in your eyes....

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Don't accept guilt for your aunts problems. If they broke up it was undoubtedly on a foundation of their own reasons.

User avatar
dot.
divine
divine
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: Phoenix
Contact:

Postby dot. » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Yeah, definately. There's no way that someting like that would break them up if they were engaged. There had to be previous problems. At best, this could have been the straw that broke the camel's back. Regardless, it wasn't your fault.
I've got one hand in my pocket

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Agreed it had nothing to do with you. Don't be their "Whipping post"
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11482
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Whipping post¿

User avatar
Rusty Nails
damaged
damaged
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Postby Rusty Nails » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:53 pm

I just talked to her and well read for your self:

"He and I just have differences of opinions on things. Your and your brother's issue was sort of a catalyst, not the main reason. And it wasn't even about the issue, it was about me asking for his advice (on anything), then doing my own thing. And of course all the other issues we have. It would have been another disagreement about something else, so don't worry about it. I need to be involved in your life and I am glad we can talk about things."

Yeah that's what she sent me.....
Just let me burn, it's what I deserve, God I've lied, am I lost in your eyes....

User avatar
Zyn
divine
divine
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Past the deep end and still swimming
Contact:

Postby Zyn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:51 pm

So there ya go, not your fault. Almost all teenagers involved even remotely in a relationship falling apart blame themselves. EVERY person I've talked to with divorced parents says it was all their fault, even though most of them were babies or toddlers at the time. It's the complex in the brain that says parents (or other respected adults) are god-like figures, and can do no wrong, and kids decide that, if it wasn't their parent's (or other respected adult's) fault, it must be theirs.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.


Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

User avatar
some_body
damaged
damaged
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:17 pm
Location: some where

Postby some_body » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Ha! jk jk
yeah don't feel guilty
life scars us all.
some people where them on the outside,
others hide them on the inside,
but no one escapes unscathed.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:Whipping post¿



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHhKnc0XZrs[/youtube]
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8870
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:55 pm

This thread sucks.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Eschatos wrote:This thread sucks.



WHY?
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
krishh.
divine
divine
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Location: new yawkk.
Contact:

Postby krishh. » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:50 pm

he's a playa hata
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

ƒrosty
divine
divine
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby ƒrosty » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 pm

This thread is a glorified circle jerk. Everyone just felt like pouncing on the opportunity to give fucking elementary advice to some tweenie sumbitch they could feel superior to, and then in turn congratulate each other on how right they are.

It's like feeling techno savvy for telling your grandmother how to perform a Google search.
[/somebullshit]

User avatar
dot.
divine
divine
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: Phoenix
Contact:

Postby dot. » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Wow, really? I'm pretty sure you're the only one with a superiority complex.

I swear, about 80% of teh posts I see from you are posts that are jumping on someone's, anyone's back. It seems like you just jump on MD when you're having a bad day and feel like bitching.

The other 20%, you seem like a pretty cool dude.
I've got one hand in my pocket

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Frosty wrote:This thread is a glorified circle jerk.


Well aren't they fun? :lol:
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


ƒrosty
divine
divine
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby ƒrosty » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 am

Kristina wrote:Wow, really? I'm pretty sure you're the only one with a superiority complex.

It's not a complex; it's just a realization I made. :P

Kristina wrote:I swear, about 80% of teh posts I see from you are posts that are jumping on someone's, anyone's back. It seems like you just jump on MD when you're having a bad day and feel like bitching.

More of my posts would be positive if I weren't so hesitant to post things like "I agree" and "+1".
Threads are either too boring to catch my attention, too horrible to resist mentioning, or so agreeable that I have nothing to contribute.
[/somebullshit]

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:02 am

I avoid that problem by saying things that have nothing to do with the topic. It makes me look like a dumbass, but at least I don't seem like an arrogant prick (which I would have used even if it weren't in your sig.)
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

ƒrosty
divine
divine
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby ƒrosty » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:47 am

So you just called me an arrogant prick. :? I suppose you think my signature is a joke, and that statement is scathing in some way.
[/somebullshit]

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Nope, I in fact know your signature is not a joke (albeit quite a clever phrasing of the truth), and from your point of view I'm sure being called an arrogant prick doesn't sting in the least.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8870
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Frosty wrote:Threads are either too boring to catch my attention, too horrible to resist mentioning, or so agreeable that I have nothing to contribute.


This about goes for me too. Just thought I'd put that in there.

In fact, barring a few separate disagreements on certain philosophical aspects (none of which I can recall at this moment, I actually have no idea, its only just that no two people can agree on everything) it seems to me I agree with most every post or point he makes.

So at this point, I'm bestowing Frosty with my own personal "Can speak for me" certificate.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Eschatos wrote:So at this point, I'm bestowing Frosty with my own personal "Can speak for me" certificate.


Oh no pleezzz ... now you need help.

Voly, looks like you lost your forum duties.

There is a new sheriff in town. :)

Frosty you always make me think of a snow man... then my nose starts to tingle. :lol:
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 am

And then you start humming he " Frosty the snowman "tune to yourself.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 am

He actually ruined my future plan to get "Stay Frosty" tattooed on myself somewhere, because it will always have an unfeeling yet egotistical connotation, which is something I avoid being at all costs.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

ƒrosty
divine
divine
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby ƒrosty » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 am

Ash wrote:" Frosty the snowman "tune to yourself.

Oh Smokey the Pyro
Is a very jolly guy
He'll set a fire to your kids
And chuckle as they fry

Smokey the Pyro
Is a psychopathic man
He’ll burn your house down to the ground
Then speed off in his van

Smokey the Pyro
Is a Public Enemy
He’s risen far to Number One
Fueled by insanity

Smokey the Pyro
Is on his way to town
It’s likely that we’ll all be ash
Before the sun goes down

Oh Smokey the Pyro
He is bat-shit insane
He gets a hard-on from your screams
And revels in your pain

Smokey the Pyro
Now plans our painful death
The blueprints of his dark crusade
He pens with bated breath

Smokey the Pyro
Is the Harbinger of Doom
He comes out of the flames of Hell
Straight to your living room

Oh here comes Smokey
Deliv’ring our demise
He has turned us all into husks
And fed us to the flies

Smokey the Pyro
Has caused all of our ends
Cackling atop his twisted throne
To godhead he ascends
[/somebullshit]

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Frosty, pretty good. :lol:

Image
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS



Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests