Christmas Lists!

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 am

Like when someone comes into the place where you are working and you say "good morning " even tho it's afternoon, just because you haven't been outside all day and thats when you last saw the world?
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11488
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 pm

I say good morning to people in the afternoon or evening to be ironic, but people usually just try telling me that it isn't morning instead of playing along. And act like I'm stupid or something.

User avatar
dot.
divine
divine
Posts: 1634
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: Phoenix
Contact:

Postby dot. » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:33 pm

When I worked at the movie theater, I'd honestly get mixed up. After spending all day in the dark auditoriums, it sure as hell felt like it should be night.
I've got one hand in my pocket

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Kristinadot wrote:It's just something that has been embedded into my brain.


Hardly ever a good thing.

Image
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Handy if you eat a lot peanut butter sandwiches like me. :lol:
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:20 pm

That guy is probably eating through a tube, if at all. :lol:
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Dam did I get hammered last night. XD



Image
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11488
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Image

User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 am

I still wouldn't care.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 pm

First, basketballs would be way too big. Hell, softballs would still be too big for me.

Second, they wouldn't even be squishy, so what's the point of them being that big? No fun at all, I say.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 pm

You know how when you grab a woman's breast... it feels like... a bag of sand.
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive
Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine
The only thing I need is time
To change your mind, I said

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:35 pm

No why don't you tell us about it. :lol:
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass
Posts: 8874
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 am
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Contact:

Postby Spaced Ape » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:I say good morning to people in the afternoon or evening to be ironic, but people usually just try telling me that it isn't morning instead of playing along. And act like I'm stupid or something.


That's funny, because I do the same thing and attain the same result.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11488
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 pm

It's their fault.

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:17 am

So what did you guys get?

I got some fancy coffee liqueur from my friends mum and and Angel tree decoration/cellphone credit in the post from my Auntie. My mother sent me some money and is meant to be calling later.

Argon
latency
latency
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:23 am
Contact:

Postby Argon » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:32 am

I just got myself stuff cause no one wants to buy me things since I have money now. -.-

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:21 am

evilredqueen wrote:No why don't you tell us about it. :lol:


Forty Year Old Virgin
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive

Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine

The only thing I need is time

To change your mind, I said

User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Voly wrote:First, basketballs would be way too big. Hell, softballs would still be too big for me.

Second, they wouldn't even be squishy, so what's the point of them being that big? No fun at all, I say.


I was more turned off by the fact that her right breast is significantly lower than her left.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.


____

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:59 pm

It just appears that way because the skeleton and the person it is supposed to represent are quite obviously not standing in even remotely similar positions.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:12 am

Voly wrote:It just appears that way because the skeleton and the person it is supposed to represent are quite obviously not standing in even remotely similar positions.


Obviously. But since the skeleton is supposed to represent the woman behind it, we will assume, under the canonical assertion of the photograph's creators, that the woman behind it has completely misaligned breasts and a bizarrely deformed right arm.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.




____

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11488
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:39 am

VadoHD (pocket camcorder)
LG Nv3 (phone)
Zune dock+remote (mp3 player accessories)
TV tuner+recording for laptop
A lot of other stuff including clothes and skinny jeans

I'm gonna turn into a lil amateur filmmaker!

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 am

Body creams and bath stuff
Earings
Necklace
Candles and incense
Sexy pj's
Good chocolate
Twenty Vicoden ... what can I say? lol
Colored socks ... always need socks.
Some other odds and ends ... like cookies !!!

I still have some gifts to give and recieve from people I haven't seen yet.
X-mas will pretty much be all weekend.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:05 pm

1TB external HDD and an i pod holder to go on my arm.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

User avatar
Astica
divine
divine
Posts: 7366
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:57 am
Location: New Zealand

Postby Astica » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:11 pm

:( I'm jealous. I wish I got lots of fancy things like you guys.

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Nobody knows what to get me, so they gave me money. Now I don't know what to get me either. This sucks.

I need to find some hobbies.

I think I'll take G_C's route and get into cycling...
but I'll start in the spring.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests