Hobbies!

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Sap =/= cone.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 pm

So that is a yes ... :) when you were a kid you chewed on a pine cone.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
krishh.
divine
divine
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Location: new yawkk.
Contact:

Postby krishh. » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 am

i just read this topic's title.

i like putting together lego models, making one-string glass bead bracelets, and hiding things.
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

User avatar
dot.
divine
divine
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Postby dot. » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 am

I'm a reader and a daydreamer. Plus a mother, which means less time for them both, lol.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 am

Being a reader is sort of a hobby... a daydreamer not so much. Being a mother is a full time job and all the more reason to make some time for a hobby !!!!!
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
dot.
divine
divine
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Postby dot. » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:01 am

Eh, between school and mommying I don't; really have room for much else. I've got a 3.83 GPA and


I have no clue how I was gunna finish that sentence. I'm pretty drunk right now. I came inside to eat something so I can sober up a lil bit. Or a lot. I'd prefer a lot. Yay for bread.

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11479
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 am

ERQ you are really Native American.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:ERQ you are really Native American.


Why do you say that GC ?
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm

You ate a freaking pine cone, dude.
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.


____

User avatar
Guitar_clock
divine
divine
Posts: 11479
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:59 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY
Contact:

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Because of your personality.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:13 pm

krishh wrote:i just read this topic's title.

i like putting together lego models, making one-string glass bead bracelets, and hiding things.


i've got something for you to hide. ;)

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:Because of your personality.


Whatever that means ....

I guess I was looking for a better definition but I will take that as compliment. :)
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 pm

evilredqueen wrote:
Guitar_clock wrote:ERQ you are really Native American.


Why do you say that GC ?


Because you are easily addicted.
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive
Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine
The only thing I need is time
To change your mind, I said

User avatar
krishh.
divine
divine
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am
Location: new yawkk.
Contact:

Postby krishh. » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:41 pm

dickwad wrote:
krishh wrote:i just read this topic's title.

i like putting together lego models, making one-string glass bead bracelets, and hiding things.


i've got something for you to hide. ;)


yeah, i'm not gonna lie to you

i don't get it.
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 pm

His... dick? :?
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.




____

User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm

well, seeing as they're miles away, she can't get that, no.
Music over Matter

User avatar
Chichevache
divine
divine
Posts: 1734
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:36 am

Postby Chichevache » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 am

krishh wrote:
dickwad wrote:
krishh wrote:i just read this topic's title.

i like putting together lego models, making one-string glass bead bracelets, and hiding things.


i've got something for you to hide. ;)


yeah, i'm not gonna lie to you

i don't get it.


You won't get it either. It's hidden. :lol:

[size=0]He has a tiny/no penis. Get it?[/size]
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive

Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine

The only thing I need is time

To change your mind, I said

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:46 am

He wants her to hide his bone, because he's a dog. Duh.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 am

Anarch wrote:His... dick? :?


in her most special of hiding places.

goddamnit. /fail

ƒrosty
divine
divine
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby ƒrosty » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:43 am

:lol: @ Anarch being the first one to get the joke.

User avatar
evilredqueen
divine
divine
Posts: 7412
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Location: earth

Postby evilredqueen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 am

AnUninvitedGuest wrote:
evilredqueen wrote:
Guitar_clock wrote:ERQ you are really Native American.


Why do you say that GC ?


Because you are easily addicted.


We have just been over that topic... that is an untruth.

Besides, I'm only a Cleveland Indian. :) I think lol
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS


User avatar
obskewer
divine
divine
Posts: 2554
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:25 am
Location: Nowhere visible

Postby obskewer » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 am

I won my first poker tournament, yesterday. I'm going to a nationalized television event in two weeks!

User avatar
Elen Sila
divine
divine
Posts: 5054
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Elen Sila » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

... Hence your avatar, I imagine?

DW wrote:
Anarch wrote:His... dick? :?


in her most special of hiding places.

goddamnit. /fail


I was going to add "... in... your ass?" but I wasn't sure that the joke actually went that far. I guess it did. :lol:
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.




____

User avatar
Azgarth
divine
divine
Posts: 5554
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:30 am
Location: holland

Postby Azgarth » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Laughing @ Anarch being the first one to get the joke.

i'd wager a lot of us got it and just didn't say anything.

@mob
congratulations man, best of luck.
Music over Matter

ƒrosty
divine
divine
Posts: 5909
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:08 pm

Postby ƒrosty » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:55 pm

Why you gotta be like that? :(


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests