Who do you know?

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Chichevache
divine
divine

Who do you know?

Postby Chichevache » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaah
Last edited by Chichevache on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive
Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine
The only thing I need is time
To change your mind, I said

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 pm

I feel too young for this article.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

krishh.
divine
divine

Postby krishh. » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:57 pm

PSH.
well, my brother was mr ghetto fabulous is high school. he was a full out playaaaa. then senior year, he went back to being... kris. now he's in law school, and he's got money in da bankkk.
he really got his act together when his best friend died, three years back. he met his current girlfriend at the funeral; she was toshi's favorite cousin. it's really really sad, but he cares for her a lot.
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:26 am

Judgeville

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 am

Everyone I went to high school with has babies.
Well, not everyone. But loads of them.

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 am

Come on all! I want pics and sob stories! Don't make me talk about the meth heads.

Chara
damaged
damaged

Postby Chara » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:04 am

I wouldn't feel right posting pictures up on a net board just to be bitchy about people I went to school with in all honesty. Though like Astica, many of the girls I went to school with had babies when they were 18. The rest got on with their lifes or whatever and don't have any sob stories - in fact, the ones with kid's wouldn't call it a sob story as they do in fact, love their kids.
An experiment with existence is showing up anomalies
You see the day dissolve into the morrow
And the slow growing of your second skin
Adrenaline begins in the marrow and then intoxicates your oxygen

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 pm

An apartment complex up the road had a communal meth lab in the laundromat, which caught fire and burned four or five of the surrounding apartments and everything in them before it could be put out. Since the lab didn't belong to anyone in particular, the cops just let it go.

Also,

He's in prison now for assaulting a woman.

I think he's also in prison for something drug related, possibly got out sometime recently.

And for my grand finale...

This girl is currently 19, has been married twice, both of which ended because she cheated on the guys, engaged four times, three of which by my best guess also broke up for the same reason, the fourth was because the guy figured out how crazy she was, and as her high score, dated SIX GUYS at the same time without any of them knowing about each other. That only lasted a few days, but it's a quite impressive point to put on a resume. She went to three or four different high schools because every time she went to a new one, it only took about a semester for everyone to hate her and essentially do mean nasty things to her. After all, she cheated on everybody with everybody else, so there were many groups of pissed off friends. She lives in an unfinished house with her mother and half-sister (because her mom is as bad as her and may or may not currently be married) and her eighteen-month-old child every other week. It took six months to have the paternity test done to figure out which of EIGHT candidates was the father. She is also a psychological liar, which is probably due in part to the amount of cheating she does.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Pathological*?

Reminds me of most of the women at my school. Why in God's name do you live in an area with such demographically similar individuals?
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:33 am

Chara wrote:I wouldn't feel right posting pictures up on a net board just to be bitchy about people I went to school with in all honesty.

You seem like the kind of person who would end up on here. And in all honesty, I don't even remember the guy I posted a picture of. I just wanted to share his trashy tattoos.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 am

I meant pathological. I have no idea how that happened.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:45 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8W9VCctW8w[/youtube]

Obviously we did not pick on the guy on the right enough in high school, or he would know better than to put crap like this on the internet. COME ON MAN! GET SOME COMMON SENSE!

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:15 am

Not really a sign of stupidity or anything, but I didn't want to post this in the dustbin. As seen on FB:

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:Judgeville

Agreed but for what purpose? Thats for you Aug

Voly ... I would do her. =P
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:55 pm

evilredqueen wrote:Agreed but for what purpose? Thats for you Aug

I already said. FOR FUN.

evilredqueen
divine
divine

Postby evilredqueen » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Hmmmm ... I don't seem to see that post anywhere. Not that I fucking believe you anyhow.
Zyn wrote:Because God knows ERQ has always been a font of sensible and well-supported opinions.

Voly wrote:ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 am

I'm having a blast.

IMPLIED.

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:48 am

This is by far one of the dumbest threads I've yet to see.

I am truly, truly disappointed.
Is there a promised land
Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?
Are the streets paved with gold
Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?
DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:47 am

Darklire.... I know you have lame people to post. Bring some.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:51 am

Darklire wrote:This is by far one of the dumbest threads I've yet to see.

I am truly, truly disappointed.

This.

Also, I agree with Chara that all the young mothers I know love their kids so aren't exactly failures, I'm just glad its not me.

Also,
Voly wrote:She lives in an unfinished house with her mother and half-sister (because her mom is as bad as her and may or may not currently be married)

Having a half-sibling doesn't make your mother a slut. Not everyone has to live nice Christian married lives with their one significant other forever. Sometimes it doesn't work out.

Is your bitterness to this girl stemming from some kind of personal involvement? Were you one of the guys?

Chara
damaged
damaged

Postby Chara » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 am

Chichevache wrote:
Chara wrote:I wouldn't feel right posting pictures up on a net board just to be bitchy about people I went to school with in all honesty.

You seem like the kind of person who would end up on here. And in all honesty, I don't even remember the guy I posted a picture of. I just wanted to share his trashy tattoos.

OHO thanks for the judgeful attitude. Was that intended to be a challenge? Thankfully I don't beat my boyfriend or have a kid OR have any stupid tattoos.
An experiment with existence is showing up anomalies
You see the day dissolve into the morrow
And the slow growing of your second skin
Adrenaline begins in the marrow and then intoxicates your oxygen

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Maybe you should all look around and notice that what I accomplished was getting this board talking again. For the last week we have had one or two posts a day in the "Unhappy Thread". I posted this and now we have a fucking discussion going. You're welcome.

Chichevache wrote:What kind of people do you know? Who'd you grow up with? Success stories are cool

And for all of you who decry the thread, this goes out to you.

http://trans-formation.tumblr.com/

This is written by a friend of mine who is dealing with her gender issues. Or to be more exact, his. He wants to have a sex change to become male. This is a blog he is currently writing about how he is dealing with the issue and what it was like growing up. This is a happy one.

Now maybe Astica can post something about all the successful people she keeps talking about? Didn't you say your schoolmates have all gone on to get good jobs? Post one about a doctor who does volunteer work.

What about you ERQ? You're older than all of us. What are your friends doing? How have they grown?

Darklire, I know where you're from and who you hang out with. Last I checked you worked at Wal-Mart. I expect no positives from you.

Heretik lives in Austria. He is officially the least Anglicized person on the board. What kind of people does he hang out with? Who are his friends in real life?

Astica wrote:Having a half-sibling doesn't make your mother a slut. Not everyone has to live nice Christian married lives with their one significant other forever. Sometimes it doesn't work out.

I believe he was referring to her half-finished house.

Spaced Ape
Grand Poo-bah of Syn's fat ass

Postby Spaced Ape » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 am

Chichevache wrote:Darklire, I know where you're from and who you hang out with.

Now, I highly doubt that.

Chichevache wrote:Last I checked you worked at Wal-Mart. I expect no positives from you.

How often do you check? I got fired from Wally World back in '07. And even if I still worked there, how would that of all things in this world make me a pessimistic person? I'm actually very optimistic, I just happen to be very cynical as well.

The sad thing is that you put up these pictures of strangers that nobody knows and expect us to demonize them in the same way you do, that way you can feel better about yourself. You're no better than any one of these people and no amount of evidence you give could show it. You not only put up pictures of these people without them having any idea and then talk about their lives with no qualms shows that either you're either very immature or very stupid.
Is there a promised land

Or am I on the journey going to nowhere?

Are the streets paved with gold

Or am I slipping on the mold that slowly grows there?

DevilDriver - Monsters of the Deep

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 am

Chichevache wrote:Now maybe Astica can post something about all the successful people she keeps talking about? Didn't you say your schoolmates have all gone on to get good jobs? Post one about a doctor who does volunteer work.

I said many of them had babies, and while that is not the way I would want to live my life, they seemed happy with it so whatever. Everyone who didn't have babies is either at University or working in Hospitality, it seems. I suppose everyone I went to school with seems happy enough. We had a huge wave of suicides in my second last year of school, so not many unhappy people stuck around. Sure there are a few people who haven't exactly gotten where they want to but they've found other things they want.

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 am

A while back in either the unhappy or happy thread you talked about how depressing it is that your old friends/classmates/whatever are going on to do great things while you're dealing with rent issues and trying to get your degree. I just expected you to have something interesting.

Darklire wrote:You not only put up pictures of these people without them having any idea and then talk about their lives with no qualms shows that either you're either very immature or very stupid.

The thing about the internet is that if you post anything online it is automatically fair game. Notice that the YouTube video wasn't posted by me. There's a reason for that. HE WANTS PEOPLE TO WATCH IT.

And I'm not just posting to demonize. I'm posting for fun and entertainment. Horribly tattooed trashy people are entertaining. Someone posting bad youtube videos can be entertaining too.

Return to “General Discussion”