Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm
by Elen Sila
I love how I tell you guys to stop bickering in this thread, and you continue bickering, as if I didn't say anything.

I technically have the power to delete all of your posts. However, I have not exercised my mod powers even once since I was given them; and I'm not going to have my first time using them be on something as petty as this.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:51 pm
by Astica
Elen wrote:I love how I tell you guys to stop bickering in this thread, and you continue bickering, as if I didn't say anything.

I technically have the power to delete all of your posts. However, I have not exercised my mod powers even once since I was given them; and I'm not going to have my first time using them be on something as petty as this.

Most of us have said power, but wouldn't use it to delete peoples bickering, because that would be an abuse of said power :P
Dude, you started a politics thread. Of course bickering was going to happen.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 pm
by Elen Sila
They're not bickering about politics, though. At least not mostly. If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:50 pm
by evilredqueen
Elen if you can't read my posts then how do you know that is what is going on?

From Zyn's post ... oh please.

I expressed an opinion on the chances that the Repubs were not going to change their tactics and this is what I get?

How is this for passive aggressive?

I like you but go fuck yourself !!!

So I will try to rephrase my terrible, attacking, predjudicial comment and see if we can get this thread back on topic.

This is how I see things ... the Reds have been bitter ever since the first loss to Obama ... much of it because he is black. Four years of lies to the public about his roots, his religion, even questioning his right to be president. They have showed disrespect to him from day one. They have done nothing but try to block anything that he did ... not for the good of the country but for ... careful ... other reasons. Since the election they have been " sour grapes." They preach about unity of both parties but I have yet to see it ... petitions from various states to suceede from the government ... how crazy is that? What kind of mind set are we looking at? I have to wonder. Am I really the only one? I don't believe that.

So lets pretend that we are all Red ... what course do we follow now in order to win the next election?

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:20 pm
by Voly
evilredqueen wrote:So lets pretend that we are all Red ... what course do we follow now in order to win the next election?


ASSASSINATE ALL THEM GOT-DAMN NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS

Image

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:00 pm
by Astica
Elen wrote:They're not bickering about politics, though. At least not mostly. If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Still, threatening to delete the whole argument because you don't like it is cheating.

@ERQ: obviously this is a difficult question for me to answer since I'm not American, but it seems to me that the whole thing got quite personal, and was really a case of Romney versus Obama rather than republicans versus democrats. The dissent towards Romney seemed similar to that with John Key over here, which is that a lot of people feel that he's just too rich and privileged to be down to earth enough to understand and help everybody. I think they need a guy (since it will almost certainly be a guy) who looks like a more mainstream American, who could blend in with the people a bit more, rather than someone like Romney who basically swanned around offending people by mistake and being really religious and rich. But then I guess religious and rich is sort of what the GOP's about, so I don't know.

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:38 am
by Voly
Astica wrote:Romney


Image

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 pm
by Elen Sila
Ast wrote:Still, threatening to delete the whole argument because you don't like it is cheating.


I didn't threaten to.
I merely said I would like to.

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 am
by sengav
Hmm well to bad congress could not stop bickering like kindergarteners and try and solve the deficit problem. Also that Obama isn't pushing it either. They just keep raising the ceiling on the amount the government can be in debt to countries and citizens.