beginner humanoid

Talk / ask questions about Macromedia Flash and related software.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Slaughterbombage
damaged
damaged

beginner humanoid

Postby Slaughterbombage » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:41 am

I just got flash mx a few weeks ago and i'm having a great time playing around with it and learning some basic (very basic) actionscript. I am using the flash mx 2004 educational version, i'm not sure if i got it legally, anyway for really cool flash videos with nice smooth colors and sound and stuff will i need to upgrade to the professional version and pay lots of money or is the educational version enough to make some funny videos?
this is witty.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Re: beginner humanoid

Postby dickwad » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:58 am

Slaughterbombage wrote:i'm not sure if i got it legally

rofl. well, how did you get it? if you downloaded it, you could just download the real version. i'm not sure if it's legal, but everyone does it so you can too :D

-Hobey-Ho-
latency
latency

Postby -Hobey-Ho- » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:10 am

Oh yeah don't worry about educational edition. My teacher gave it to me and I have no trouble. The only difference is that you can't create slideshows and stuff like that. You can still create great animations!
evil-eye-inc

Slaughterbombage
damaged
damaged

Postby Slaughterbombage » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:04 pm

ok thanks for the info. oh, and i got the educational version from a friend who bought the disk, so i got it free.
this is witty.

Gravesent
For Whom The Bell Tolls

Postby Gravesent » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:48 pm

About the legal aspect.. i don't know a single person that has a registerd copy of.. anithing :) (here in Romania i mean) it's not that we'r bad ppl.. we just can't afford it,so you shoulden't wory about a litle something like flash,unless you want to make money of it.. then you would have to pay for it.
Oh,but if you can afford it without too much trouble,why not buy it? It does worth it's money.
Order, symmetry, discipline and balance.

drDAK
undetermined
undetermined

Postby drDAK » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:29 pm

-Hobey-Ho- wrote:Oh yeah don't worry about educational edition. My teacher gave it to me and I have no trouble. The only difference is that you can't create slideshows and stuff like that. You can still create great animations!

So our education system nowadays gives free flash mx software? Luckies.
Warning: The above post contains information that may be offensive to small minds

Return to “Flash”