The City of Buffalo, NY

Post your artwork, photographs, poems, links to your flashwork, etc. here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

The City of Buffalo, NY

Postby Guitar_clock » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b4O2NtTZZ4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Check it in HD quality for best xp.
Last edited by Guitar_clock on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 am

New

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:22 am

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:30 am

beautiful as always, GC. I'm impressed how well you did the framing with the fire, must have taken a few shots. Or did you do some cropping?

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:54 am

Woah, that's one cool blaze shot. What was burning?

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Astica wrote:Woah, that's one cool blaze shot. What was burning?

They build this bonfire for the pep rally at my school (for our soccer team - we don't have an american football team.) It was raining and very few people showed up. I just happened across it because that's where I got dropped off after my rugby match one weekend.

@hery: I don't remember cropping this one much but sometimes I'll shed some pixels off of one or a few of the sides. I couldn't crop much with my old camera since it was a mere 6.3 megapixels already.

daemon
divine
divine

Postby daemon » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/78/clipboard13c.png

Yummy O.O

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:56 am

Copypasta from my blog -

Been playing with HDR technology lately. Results from this afternoon. Shots all taken from City Hall’s observation deck

Left image: a view of our the west side of Buffalo and Canadian neighbours. You can spot the mist of the magnificent Niagara Falls right next to the city of Niagara Falls in the background. On the left is the Peace Bridge, one of our border crossings.

Middle Image: Buffalo’s East Side. The two tallest buildings in this image are the General Electric Tower in white (built for the Pan-American exposition in 1912) and in the distant background you will find the New York Central Terminal which was a major railroad station from 1929 to 1979. After that, the Central Terminal was abandoned. Sad for us - It was absolutely gorgeous.

Right Image: HSBC Center is the tallest building in Buffalo. Behind it is HSBC Arena, home of the Buffalo Sabres, and host to some of the best live music I’ve seen. Next to that is the Skyway which leads toward the southtowns. You can spot our windmills in the background (constructed just a few years ago) and they are located at the former Bethlehem Steel Coke Plant site. Bethlehem halted steel production in 1995 after a decade of layoffs to its thousands of employees and it damaged the local economy beyond recognition. Lake Erie is also pictured - crashing waves since it was a very windy afternoon.

I love my home. I think more than anything. People should be proud of where they come from, regardless of where that may be. <3

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Guitar_clock wrote:People should be proud of where they come from, regardless of where that may be. <3

lol u talkn 2 me?
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Bitch, Namek is awesome. You better show some love. .
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:26 pm

NIGGA YOU KNOW IT AINT THERE NO MORE.

FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:09 am

Didn't they use the Dragonballs to wish it all back? I thought they did.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 am

This is real life, you can't just rub your balls together and bring planets back to existence.

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:44 pm

You also can't use spiritual energy to annihilate a planet. Ur Logix iz Fail!

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Actually, you can, if you're Frieza. Your logix iz fael.

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

And you can rub your balls together and fix a planet if you're the fucking dragon.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 am

Voly wrote:This is real life, you can't just rub your balls together and bring planets back to existence.

Thanks for the critique guys

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 am

Any time man.

Return to “Art & Creativity”