Hudson

Post your artwork, photographs, poems, links to your flashwork, etc. here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Astica
divine
divine

Hudson

Postby Astica » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 am

The school project I got a terrible grade for last semester is finally online in all the glory of shitty compressed internet quality.

And apparently has been for like 5 months. Oh well. Let me know what you think.

http://vimeo.com/25706302

geroge
divine
divine

Postby geroge » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Those accents! HA :lol:

On a more serious note, I know little about film but I thought it was okay. I thought it was going to turn into a horror at one point, and i didn't really understand the connection that the characters in the care shared.

It was okay :)

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:57 am

It's said at the start that the girl and the passed out guy are boyfriend and girlfriend. Will (the driver) is just a guy giving them a ride home from a party. We had a line from Sophie about how her boyfriend had kind of ruined the party for her tonight, but it got cut in one of the script re-writes, so we gave them formal outfits to compensate. You can sort of assume from him not knowing the boyfriends name that they don't know each other very well.
Also, yeah, we were kind of going for a mock-horror vibe. It was originally going to be a lot cheesier, but we didn't want to overkill it. Our lecturer kept insisting it was a dark comedy, and we were kind of like "um. This guys dog just got killed", but we sort of went with it anyway.

Elen Sila
divine
divine

Postby Elen Sila » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:55 pm

It's really cool seeing the name of someone I know in the credits of a film, even a short one.

Also, I loved the ending. Wasn't expecting anything less than serious. :lol:
DW wrote:anarch is more than slightly mental, he's completely fucking bonkers

Voly wrote:Do you reproduce by budding? Because if so, I'm so selling you to science.

____

Return to “Art & Creativity”