Nirvana ?!

Talk about music, bands, concerts, instruments, etc.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Demosthenes
damaged
damaged

Postby Demosthenes » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:46 am

u sit and defend Nirvana when, although they are a good band, are just as repetitive and mind numbing as several other bands. you cant bash blink when nirvana is just as bad on the repetitive side as any other, and you know, i wont deny that blink isnt somewhat repetitive, but i just happen to find there music more appealing than nirvana, my opinion, and im entitled to it.
Music is what feelings sound like.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:50 am

While you may think your opinion is equatable to fact, you are terribly, horribly wrong. You're entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. Don't tell me who I can or can't bash. You might tempt me.

Demosthenes wrote:somewhat repetitive...

No. Very.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Demosthenes
damaged
damaged

Postby Demosthenes » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:54 am

its funny. i knew you were going to take the somewhat repetitive line and mention it, its as if ive known you for years, u remind me of this little cracker i beat up a long long while ago...when i was like 7.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 am

All us honkies are the same. Black power!
[/somebullshit]

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 am

Demosthenes wrote:u sit and defend Nirvana when, although they are a good band, are just as repetitive and mind numbing as several other bands. you cant bash blink when nirvana is just as bad on the repetitive side as any other, and you know, i wont deny that blink isnt somewhat repetitive, but i just happen to find there music more appealing than nirvana, my opinion, and im entitled to it.

nobody here is defending nirvana, least of all me. i was just pointing out how hypocritical you were being, and justifying your hypocritical comments by saying "it's just my opinion" is weak as fuck.

you remind me of a nigger i beat up.. when i was like 2.

Demosthenes
damaged
damaged

Postby Demosthenes » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:35 am

actually it was voluntary who was defending Nirvana. and this has become a silly and droll convo.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:17 am

Although I like Nirvana, I don't remember defending them, just pointing out that Blink 1832974932872 is worse, and then bashing them.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:44 am

like i said, nobody was defending nirvana.

Return to “Music”