I make music.

Talk about music, bands, concerts, instruments, etc.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

User avatar
Frank Sino.
distorted
distorted
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:01 am
Location: America's hat
Contact:

I make music.

Postby Frank Sino. » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm

It's not a generally popular genre, but hey, it's something.

http://www.myspace.com/sinofmusic

User avatar
Brandon
Teh Zombie
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Postby Brandon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:21 pm

I think it's pretty cool.

Need a little more than just a simple beat though, beats are cool but it would be much more interesting with some leads. Throw some techno keyboard in there, or some cool guitar effects, that would pull everything together I think.

Sounds great though. Mercy was my favorite one :)

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:41 pm

What was meant to be hills was my favorite.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Frank Sino.
distorted
distorted
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:01 am
Location: America's hat
Contact:

Postby Frank Sino. » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:00 am

Deadicate wrote:I think it's pretty cool.

Need a little more than just a simple beat though, beats are cool but it would be much more interesting with some leads. Throw some techno keyboard in there, or some cool guitar effects, that would pull everything together I think.

Sounds great though. Mercy was my favorite one :)

the only reason why i dont have any leads is because i have trouble composing them.

User avatar
Brandon
Teh Zombie
Posts: 2526
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Postby Brandon » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am

Sino. wrote:
Deadicate wrote:I think it's pretty cool.

Need a little more than just a simple beat though, beats are cool but it would be much more interesting with some leads. Throw some techno keyboard in there, or some cool guitar effects, that would pull everything together I think.

Sounds great though. Mercy was my favorite one :)

the only reason why i dont have any leads is because i have trouble composing them.


Start with arpeggios in the key of the song. Then just add in some odd notes of your own in the same key.

User avatar
Frank Sino.
distorted
distorted
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:01 am
Location: America's hat
Contact:

Postby Frank Sino. » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:17 pm

New song. "What Dreams Are Made Of"

http://www.myspace.com/sinofmusic

User avatar
Demosthenes
damaged
damaged
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:20 am
Location: Missou
Contact:

Postby Demosthenes » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:53 pm

i liked it...tits
Music is what feelings sound like.

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:25 am

Demosthenes wrote:i liked it...tits


Sino, you must be doing something TERRIBLY wrong.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:49 am

i make music.

with my butthole.

User avatar
Demosthenes
damaged
damaged
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:20 am
Location: Missou
Contact:

Postby Demosthenes » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm

lol...thats interesting...and possibly sexual
Music is what feelings sound like.

User avatar
Frank Sino.
distorted
distorted
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:01 am
Location: America's hat
Contact:

Postby Frank Sino. » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 am

VoluntaryBadass wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:i liked it...tits


Sino, you must be doing something TERRIBLY wrong.


exactly my thoughts.

User avatar
deadymcsexhead
undetermined
undetermined
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Location: washington
Contact:

Postby deadymcsexhead » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 am

you have a lot of potential, i like it.
i could rave to this all night brutha.
keep on keepin on.
=]
i agree with whatever i just said.
;]

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:15 am

In a non-hazing manner:

Sino ain't posted in a long time. A LONG TIME.
He may not ever see this.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Frank Sino.
distorted
distorted
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:01 am
Location: America's hat
Contact:

Postby Frank Sino. » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:22 am

Voly wrote:In a non-hazing manner:

Sino ain't posted in a long time. A LONG TIME.
He may not ever see this.

Well, guess what.

User avatar
bird7795
divine
divine
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:35 pm

Postby bird7795 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 am

ooooouuuuuuu
Image

Voly
divine
divine
Posts: 8107
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Ahead of the curve
Contact:

Postby Voly » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:06 am

That's epic.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

User avatar
Ashreal
divine
divine
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:36 am
Location: Apudne te vel me?

Postby Ashreal » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 am

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurker!
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

User avatar
EyeMJR
latency
latency
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am
Location: Somewhere In The Ocean
Contact:

Postby EyeMJR » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am

nice, "What Dreams are Made Of" = the best

keep up the good work :)
EyeMJR Hardcore, Do I Have To Say More!!


Return to “Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest