bullet for my valentine

Talk about music, bands, concerts, instruments, etc.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

aka Rusty-Nails
undetermined
undetermined

Postby aka Rusty-Nails » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

p01z0n_gir1 wrote:
aka Rusty-Nails wrote:
p01z0n_gir1 wrote:wow. you guys suck so much ass. bfmv is great.

For a person that supposedly is a fan of BFMV, all you have to say is that they are "great". Normally I see people defending what they have to say to what they like, but you just insult everybody above you and say that they are just "great".

I'm sorry, but I know alot of other bands that will make BFMV seem like a re-run of Barney.

whoa, i dont like them enough to defend them from the world. i just like insulting people, though i actually didnt really consider my comment an insult. more of a term of endearment. and, furthermore, i dont like much of anything enough to feel the need to defend it. needless to say they are not my most favorite band/artist.

Then the point of this thread is? And yes, you did insult everybody above you:
p01z0n_gir1 wrote:wow. you guys suck so much ass.
Live and die by it.

p01z0n_gir1
latency
latency

Postby p01z0n_gir1 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm

the point of this thread is to see what you (meaning everyone who commented) thinks of this kind of music. without the bothersome reading of all other threads under "music".i am way too lazy for all that.

im not saying i didn't insult them, im saying that it is my way of saying; even though i should be upset, i find it funny. if you need more help to understand this concept- just imagine a native american girl laughing, rolling her eyes and shaking her head while saying "you suck..."
get it yet?
if i'm a danger to myself,
just think what i could do to you...

aka Rusty-Nails
undetermined
undetermined

Postby aka Rusty-Nails » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Yeah, I get it.
In truth I am laughing myself, because your description describes me. Though that could almost describe most people some times.
Thank you for the much needed laugh.
Live and die by it.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 pm

I am not a Native American girl, thus, by your premises, I am not most people.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Voly, I can't tell if you're just trying less, or if your jokes are slowly losing that golden quality.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm

I never try, but sometimes they're awesome, and sometimes they're not. As it were, that wasn't a joke, I was trying to point out that most people are not Native American girls, in fact, most people are not Native American in general. At least not enough to put it down on forms.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

krishh.
divine
divine

Postby krishh. » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 pm

so, like, i have a sneeze stuck in my nose
Voly wrote:You just got told by a sassy 13 year old.

dickwad wrote:i'll let krishh off because i wanna fill her hoo-ha with my goof juice.

Chichevache
divine
divine

Postby Chichevache » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Voly wrote:I never try, but sometimes they're awesome, and sometimes they're not. As it were, that wasn't a joke, I was trying to point out that most people are not Native American girls, in fact, most people are not Native American in general. At least not enough to put it down on forms.

And all "People" are not girls. :lol:
I can't decide which one of us will leave here alive
Your fingers breaking as I place them over mine
The only thing I need is time
To change your mind, I said

Return to “Music”