Heroes

The place for anything that is related to movies or tv series.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Scytale
damaged
damaged

Heroes

Postby Scytale » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:12 pm

Any of you watched any episodes of the new series : Heroes?
If not, you should. It's first in the world top. They just reached episode 9 .

It's cool, i like it a lot. It's about a big group of persons that have special abilities. One can fly, one can bend time and space, one can read minds, one can even borrow other ones powers. The evil one has telekinetiks powers and can split your head open just by thinking it. Every episode brings new caracters with different powers. Their goal is to save the world from a nuclear attack ( forseen by a dude that can draw the pictures when he's high ) , and to stop the killer.

My favouite character is the one who can fly :lol:

Viléém
divine
divine

Postby Viléém » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:55 pm

and this is different from the x-men how?

Scytale
damaged
damaged

Postby Scytale » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:21 pm

Well it's more dramatical and it's detective like. It's not like x-men , is very different from x-men actually. You can say that x-men is for children, when heroes is more for grown-ups, in the way that we learn more interesting things from it. It sais some pretty serious things about mankind and it's fate.
Another thing that is different from x-men is that it's more realistic. In x-men : they have metal sckeleton, can shoot fire, can teleport , shape shifting, but in heroses they keep their human parts more accentuated : read minds, read future, telekinetik ability, things that hear about it on tv or read it in newspaper. They said in some episode that if you have some sort of chemical in your blood you can make your body float, which is possible.

Ashreal
divine
divine

Postby Ashreal » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:38 pm

linky??
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Scytale
damaged
damaged

Postby Scytale » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:01 pm

From where to download?
You could find on torrents. I currently downloading them from http://www.demonoid.com . I bet there are a lot of other torrents that distribute the show.

Ashreal
divine
divine

Postby Ashreal » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:17 am

Gotta love demonoid for all those shows you missed during the week lol.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Return to “Movies & TV series”