Haunting In Connecticut or Silent Hill?

The place for anything that is related to movies or tv series.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Sol, you're pathetic, but I have faith that you will improve.

Sol
deformed
deformed

Postby Sol » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm

You have faith? Tell me something I don't know.
"Something beyond the window of her eyes, there is a black whole sucking the life out of me."

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

I think he sees something in you he once saw in himself. Otherwise I doubt he'd have any faith in you at all.

But what do I know? I'm talking completely out of my ass right now.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Alfons
damaged
damaged

Postby Alfons » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Shit'll get better.
If you feel like hastening the process, make shit better yourself.
If people are giving you shit, give it back to them.

Srsly.
Góðan daginn.

Sol
deformed
deformed

Postby Sol » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Alfons wrote:Shit'll get better.
If you feel like hastening the process, make shit better yourself.
If people are giving you shit, give it back to them.

Srsly.

Believe me, if I thought that giving you guys shit back would help; I would've far before this point. I didn't want anyone hating me more than they already do, that's my reason.
"Something beyond the window of her eyes, there is a black whole sucking the life out of me."

Alfons
damaged
damaged

Postby Alfons » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Sol wrote: I didn't want anyone hating me more than they already do, that's my reason.

See, that's the kind of talk we should avoid.
You're not bad, and I'd hate to think any of these nice people actually hate you.

A couple of 'em may not like you, but that's to be expected.
I'm certain a few of them don't like me.
Góðan daginn.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:11 pm

I like Sol more than Alfons even though I have no idea why.

I give everyone a hard time, as does everyone else. I agree with Alfons, you're not bad, but you should avoid talking like that... otherwise we might ACTUALLY start to hate you.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Sol
deformed
deformed

Postby Sol » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:32 pm

I don't talk emo often at all. It's not in my nature. There are just some emotional times in my life, where I lose my control.

I'm glad that someone likes me, then (or at least doens't hate me). Only a few people know my background; so for me to announce those things... I surprised myself. I'm not sure if I should've gone that far, but it seems that I did get my point accross.

And about the talk you don't want around here, I wasn't planning on repeating the horrid mistakes the emo kid achieved last year (emobloodknife if I remember correctly). That was stupidity at it's greatest.

I would only speak faintly like that if someone insults me (resonding like most on this site, insult traded by insult).

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:46 am

You got his name completely backwards. And yeah, stupidity at its greatest.
We had the hardest time getting rid of the fuck.

Sol
deformed
deformed

Postby Sol » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:49 am

Honestly, I didn't find him important enough to search his actual username. I'm sure that was a struggle. If I were a member at the time, I'd definately be involved in that conflict.

You guys would probably have seen the (angry) dark side of me. You guys have already seen my depressed dark side, but that's good and over now. I'm alright.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:16 am

dickwad wrote:killing yourself is a very selfish thing to do. all i have to say is please think about the people that love you and consider if you really want to be a piece of shit and hurt them like that.

Easy for you to say. Sounds selfish on your part if you ask me. That sucks for you, your friend can't be there for you anymore because he/she killed himself. Boo hoo.
Last edited by Guitar_clock on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 am

Voly wrote:I like Sol more than Alfons even though I have no idea why.

I like Alfons better than Sol. But thats just me.

Knifebloodemo wasn't a really hard problem to get rid of that was so annoying to me, I just thought it was funny.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:45 am

We banned his IP so he got on somewhere else and made another account. I think he actually did that twice, but once I know for sure.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 am

Huh. I remember him registering a couple of accounts but not using them.

Also, @Sol, don't take shit we say too personally, stick around and you'll get used to the way MD works. We'll harden you up :) Not sure how, but we'll figure something out.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 am

We'll start by not being nicer to you just because we're scared you'll break.

Sol
deformed
deformed

Postby Sol » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:48 am

The people at school don't mess with me very often because they are afraid I will "snap," but they do refresh my memory by an occasional insult/comment.

I don't mind if you insult me anymore. Go ahead, have at it. I'll get stronger now that I'm passed my low point.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 am

Stop talking about how much better you are now. It's just pretentious.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 am

Guitar_clock wrote:
dickwad wrote:killing yourself is a very selfish thing to do. all i have to say is please think about the people that love you and consider if you really want to be a piece of shit and hurt them like that.

Easy for you to say. Sounds selfish on your part if you ask me. That sucks for you, your friend can't be there for you anymore because he/she killed himself. Boo hoo.

what the fuck are you talking about? it's selfish to mourn the loss of a loved one?

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:43 am

GC appears to be suggesting its selfish to mourn and that you should be happy for the deceased. I think thats extremely ignorant, personally.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 pm

It is selfish to demand that your friend live despite his anguish. It is selfish to kill yourself and cause your friend's anguish. There is no such thing as altruism; all actions are born of pursuit of pleasure or avoidance of displeasure. You cannot possibly care for anyone else; your capacity only extends as far as cherishing what you get from that person or how you feel in reaction to that person.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Frosty wrote:You cannot possibly care for anyone else

maybe you can't, but i can. and i'd bet almost anything that his parents care about him.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:27 pm

and just to be completely clear here, i have had consistent suicidal thoughts since i can remember. and make no mistake i would do it, except i could never do that to the people who love me, and anybody who does is a piece of shit. period.

ƒrosty
divine
divine

Postby ƒrosty » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Wayne wrote:maybe you can't, but i can. and i'd bet almost anything that his parents care about him.

Frosty wrote:your capacity only extends as far as cherishing what you get from that person or how you feel in reaction to that person.

It doesn't speak against humankind or say anything ill of it; but actually caring for someone else (the person him/herself) is beyond human capacity.

Sol
deformed
deformed

Postby Sol » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 pm

I take sides with dickwad.

I think that someone can be more martyr than human. I honestly don't believe in the "for you to love anyone else, you must love yourself first" belief. I think that everyone has their own freewill and they can love whomever they wish (even if it is not themselves).

I don't know... I'm speaking from a juvenile's perspective.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 pm

-I think its selfish on both sides, but there is always more than one solution.
-I think its possible to care about other people and respect their wishes although some people are worse at caring than others.
-Frosty, if you ever take psychology you will turn into one of those annoying cunts that tries to arrogantly explain peoples actions to them when they actually don't know what the fuck they're talking about outside wanky textbook theories. Don't do it.
-Sol and Wayne, don't be fuckwits.

Return to “Movies & TV series”