60 Second Life

News and Announcements regarding this site and its content. Reply only.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

60 Second Life

Postby HeRetiK » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:19 pm

After many months of comissions, life and more dedication to playing video games instead of creating some, I bring you a new little something: 60 Second Life

You have 60 seconds from cradle to grave to get the most out of your life. How will it be?

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 am

I have a feeling this game will hinder my ability to do any of my homework that I have to have done in under 7 hours. This game, New Vegas, and being very inspired to draw, that is.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:13 am

*Nothing to grieve about
*chances slipped by

Now that that's out of the way, I enjoyed this game. Having "you're broke!" flashing at me was slightly depressing, and inspired me to completely abandon love in favour of the little green icons, but still :lol:

EDIT: "Sometimes you were a rather awkward person to be around with" Aw, Hery, you know me so well :P What does "achievement unlocked" do?

EDITEDIT: oh, I get it now, so each icon is like a game of life card thing. Cool. I was just moving rapidly and not paying attention at first >.<

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 am

Voly wrote:I have a feeling this game will hinder my ability to do any of my homework that I have to have done in under 7 hours. This game, New Vegas, and being very inspired to draw, that is.

Mission accomplished.

Astica wrote:*Nothing to grieve about
*chances slipped by

Thanks for pointing it out, I'm sure there are a bunch of more mistakes out there :X

Astica wrote:"Sometimes you were a rather awkward person to be around with" Aw, Hery, you know me so well :P

lol. now that i think of it, that description would fit to quite a bunch of people I know as well >_>

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Afterthoughts: every negative phrase that popped up describes my life, and none of the positive ones.

In other words, I'm unhappy with my current life situation.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

daemon
divine
divine

Postby daemon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:22 pm

I don't know if it's the game or my keyboard but that nigg doesn't move as fast as I want him to

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Voly wrote:In other words, I'm unhappy with my current life situation.

start collecting whatever else your life currently has to offer >_>

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:55 am

You dark, Hery. You dark.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 am

Actually it was meant more positive than it came across...

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Think in terms of context. Mindistortion.tv

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 am

I think the main reason it is depressing, now that I am seriously thinking about it, is that I am very much missing my childhood, and it just flew by, and I'm only 19. I hate talking about things as an adult, like bills and work. I hate my responsibilities and even my own freedom. I want to be a kid. I want action figures to be more fun than facebook again. I want to not worry about money, because I don't really have any big problems once I'm out. I want to be reliant on my parents, not because I get along with them, or agree with them, but because it's easier and more stress-free. I want to have a sleep schedule.

I am on the verge of tears right now, this fucking sucks, I'm an idiot.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:14 am

i think this is the first time i've ever sympathised with voly as a person.

i'm excited about this new flash, looking forward to play it when my head decides to stop feeling like it's about to explode.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 am

Voly wrote:I think the main reason it is depressing, now that I am seriously thinking about it, is that I am very much missing my childhood, and it just flew by, and I'm only 19. I hate talking about things as an adult, like bills and work. I hate my responsibilities and even my own freedom. I want to be a kid. I want action figures to be more fun than facebook again. I want to not worry about money, because I don't really have any big problems once I'm out. I want to be reliant on my parents, not because I get along with them, or agree with them, but because it's easier and more stress-free. I want to have a sleep schedule.

I am on the verge of tears right now, this fucking sucks, I'm an idiot.

You keep thinking this til you turn 20 and realize you have a whole life ahead of you. Starting that day.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:01 am

I have to agree with GC on that one. Being a kid is great and I miss it as well. But your life is just starting right now.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 am

I don't want it to start yet. I tried playing with my old action figures last night, and I just don't have the imagination for it anymore. I got extremely frustrated.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:18 pm

then it's time to move on and find something new that's fun for you. trying to hold on to these things takes more away from you than it gives. and out there, there's so much greatness to be discovered.

think of life as a sandbox game. you just unlocked a whole new area to discover.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:20 pm

I often dislike discovering new areas in sandbox games until I am thoroughly finished with the last area.

And I enjoy many of the same things I used to, but I have no time to do them, and any time I do have somehow gets spent on Facebook for God knows what reason.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Voly wrote:I often dislike discovering new areas in sandbox games until I am thoroughly finished with the last area.

That explains it, I guess. Haha.

Voly, let your imagination run freely! If you need help, it wouldn't hurt to get high for once :roll:

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine

Postby dickwad » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:00 pm

very simple little game but i really like the concept and execution.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 am

GC, you should know better. :lol:

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 am

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Liking that shit.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

shayan002
latency
latency

Postby shayan002 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:14 pm

that's small game

but very good

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Postby Davion Fuxa » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Neat - wished I had noticed this sooner.

It's a Flash, from Hery!
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

Schnabel von Rom
divine
divine

Postby Schnabel von Rom » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

I stumbled across this game today. It's simple, a bit too simple I thought at first, but it works out quite well :) I think it's cool how you can make almost a portrait of yourself in the game.

I tried to catch all the money:

"You never cared for love, not even one bit. You had to make some sacrifices in life, but you reached the very top. You're king of the hill, top of the list, head of the heap. A picturebook sociopath, you were keen on avoiding any social interaction. Even (or maybe especially) with your family. You never had any hobbies. Except for, maybe, doing nothing at all. "

Return to “News & Announcements”