"The Forum You Selected Does Not Exist"

Comments on this site, the movies, games, artwork, etc. are welcome!
Found bugs or is something not working the way it should work? Ideas on how this site could be improved? Post them here.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Astica
divine
divine

"The Forum You Selected Does Not Exist"

Postby Astica » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:48 am

YES IT DOES. Is anyone else getting this message on occasion?

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Lmao.

Not me personally, no. But this sounds hilarious.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 am

It's especially hilarious because the MD logo is in the background and everything, and you pretty much get the same screen as after you post a message, only it's trying to tell you the forum doesn't exist. LIES.

Astica
divine
divine

Postby Astica » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am

Okay, two different error messages, which I get one of at least 70% of time.
Is anyone else getting:
Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYqEbZQQ' (Errcode: 12)

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb2_posts p, phpbb2_users u, phpbb2_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 3247 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 12075, 25

Line : 400
File : viewtopic.php

Or

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 0 in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/24807/domains/mindistortion.tv/html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/24807/domains/mindistortion.tv/html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/24807/domains/mindistortion.tv/html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Azgarth
divine
divine

Postby Azgarth » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 am

haven't got it in a while, but get especially the latter from time to time.
basically hery's database fucks up, a refresh should work fine.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:39 am

Refreshing never works for me. I just don't check the threads that do it until like the next day.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Zyn
divine
divine

Postby Zyn » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Same. Refreshing never helps.
S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Zyn, please stop telling the special ed kids of your school about this place.

Voly wrote:You just earned back all the many, many points I've taken away from you (mentally) since you've been here.

Azgarth
divine
divine

Postby Azgarth » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

not immediately, but in a min or 5.

Ashreal
divine
divine

Postby Ashreal » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Astica wrote:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 0 in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/24807/domains/mindistortion.tv/html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): You just lost the game MySQL-Link resource in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/24807/domains/mindistortion.tv/html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): You just lost the game MySQL-Link resource in /nfs/c02/h07/mnt/24807/domains/mindistortion.tv/html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

It should look like this.
For those that fight for it, life has a flavour that the sheltered will never know.

Voly
divine
divine

Postby Voly » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 am

I usually try refreshing after 5 or so min. But I have quit that because it tends to take an hour.
Astica wrote:That's probably the wankiest thing I've heard all day.

Elen wrote:If they were just bickering about politics, instead of indulging ERQ's passive-aggressive, self-aggrandizing fuckassery, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions & Bug Reports”