Scroll BAr Color

Got questions about this site or anything related to it? There ya go.

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Guest

Scroll BAr Color

Postby Guest » Sun May 25, 2003 8:40 am

Hey im back weeee...been playing sc alot i have a question how do i change the color of the internet explorer scroll bar?????????

Tayv

Postby Tayv » Sun May 25, 2003 8:50 am

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Guest

Postby Guest » Sun May 25, 2003 11:03 am

your mean im fucking tired...........its 9am and im going to bed now dickhead

User avatar
HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7965
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: yurop
Contact:

Postby HeRetiK » Sun May 25, 2003 11:58 am

sorry, I'm too much of a n00b to phpbb to change the IE color without messing up the whole forum design. :-/

maybe I'll get it managed to get a visible scrollbar and destroy the forum design only slightly though...

User avatar
HeckBilly
elmo molester
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:51 am

Postby HeckBilly » Sun May 25, 2003 12:02 pm

HeRetiK wrote:sorry, I'm too much of a n00b to phpbb to change the IE color without messing up the whole forum design. :-/

maybe I'll get it managed to get a visible scrollbar and destroy the forum design only slightly though...


Make it shock pink.

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Sun May 25, 2003 4:31 pm

HillBilly wrote:
HeRetiK wrote:sorry, I'm too much of a n00b to phpbb to change the IE color without messing up the whole forum design. :-/

maybe I'll get it managed to get a visible scrollbar and destroy the forum design only slightly though...


Make it shock pink.


hehehe thats what i was gonna say!

Guest

Postby Guest » Sun May 25, 2003 11:07 pm

OH loL!! this is abstractionism im too lazy to login,i meen how do i change the scrollbar color on my site if i wanted to?

User avatar
HeckBilly
elmo molester
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:51 am

Postby HeckBilly » Mon May 26, 2003 5:53 am

Man, guys. Elmo to the rescue:

Code: Select all

SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: black; SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: black; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: black; black:


Use it deep and hard HeRetik.

User avatar
HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7965
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: yurop
Contact:

Postby HeRetiK » Mon May 26, 2003 9:10 am

dude666 wrote:
HillBilly wrote:
HeRetiK wrote:sorry, I'm too much of a n00b to phpbb to change the IE color without messing up the whole forum design. :-/

maybe I'll get it managed to get a visible scrollbar and destroy the forum design only slightly though...


Make it shock pink.


hehehe thats what i was gonna say!


for some reason every thread about the scroll bar turns out... gay?!?

hey elmo, nice of you, but I already know about this, unfortunately I just don't know how to change it... without messing up the forum design.

Guest

Postby Guest » Tue May 27, 2003 9:38 pm

so no one is gonna tell m how you just change the ie scroll bar whenever people visit your site....geez thanks guys :( :cry:

User avatar
HeckBilly
elmo molester
Posts: 3894
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:51 am

Postby HeckBilly » Wed May 28, 2003 7:58 am

Anonymous wrote:so no one is gonna tell m how you just change the ie scroll bar whenever people visit your site....geez thanks guys :( :cry:


Jesus dude. I just told ya:

Put this code im your html:

Code: Select all

<STYLE type=text/css>BODY {
   SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: black; SCROLLBAR-BASE-COLOR: black; scrollbar-dark-shadow-color: black; black:
}
</STYLE>

Guest

Postby Guest » Fri May 30, 2003 6:02 pm

oh thanks

Guest

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2003 10:29 am

is that for phpbb or for a liek site site ????? LOL man its been forever since ive been here i shure miss you guys lotsa love gone forever :( sniff,i love you guys

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:16 pm

HeRetiK wrote:
dude666 wrote:
HillBilly wrote:
HeRetiK wrote:sorry, I'm too much of a n00b to phpbb to change the IE color without messing up the whole forum design. :-/

maybe I'll get it managed to get a visible scrollbar and destroy the forum design only slightly though...


Make it shock pink.


hehehe thats what i was gonna say!


for some reason every thread about the scroll bar turns out... gay?!?

hey elmo, nice of you, but I already know about this, unfortunately I just don't know how to change it... without messing up the forum design.


12 |_| |_13|< (@|_|_1|\| |\/|3 @ |=@9 012 50|\/|7|-|1|\| ?

User avatar
HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7965
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: yurop
Contact:

Postby HeRetiK » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:05 pm

dude666 wrote:12 |_| |_13|< (@|_|_1|\| |\/|3 @ |=@9 012 50|\/|7|-|1|\| ?


3|2|2|2|2|2/\/\/\/\/\/\... |\|0 ??

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:15 pm

'/35 _|00 |)1|)!!1

User avatar
HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 7965
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: yurop
Contact:

Postby HeRetiK » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:24 pm

|)||) |\|07!!!11!1

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:31 pm

|)!|) 70!!!111!!!!!!1111!!!0|\|30|\|3!!!11

User avatar
Syn
divine
divine
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:08 am
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Postby Syn » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:33 pm

*|31735 |307|-| 0f _|00z*
Image

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:39 pm

0|_|(|-| 7|-|@7 |-||_|127

User avatar
Syn
divine
divine
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:08 am
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Postby Syn » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:43 pm

^_^ *|D37$* |\|0 /\/\0|23 @|29|_|!|\|9!!1
Image

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:50 pm

\/\/3'123 501212'/

(@|\| \/\/3 570|* 7'/|*1|\|9 |_1|<3 7|-|15 |\|0\/\/ /\/\'/ 3'/3s |-||_|127

User avatar
Syn
divine
divine
Posts: 3604
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 6:08 am
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Postby Syn » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:57 pm

:twisted: Sure thing, no one is forcing ya.
Image

dickwad
ueberdivine
ueberdivine
Posts: 9942
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:17 pm
Location: on the corner of nothin' and nowhere

Postby dickwad » Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:00 pm

thank god (slipknot :twisted: )

User avatar
Mikaeli
deformed
deformed
Posts: 425
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:38 am
Location: Modesto, California
Contact:

Postby Mikaeli » Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:30 am

Ummm....?
I like the stars…it’s the illusion of permanence...I can pretend that lives last longer than moments...


Return to “Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests