Alive & Dead Again

talk about... stuff.

Anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere goes here!

Moderators: HeRetiK, The inner Core

Davion Fuxa
divine
divine

Alive & Dead Again

Postby Davion Fuxa » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:50 am

You know, I considered myself quite happy to see this forum (and website) resurrect from the ether. However, it seems slightly dead again.

So, what's happening with everyone? What's happening with your Heretik - are you designing a video again after 'what I hope' is things resolving at work?

As for myself, I guess I'll note that I'm busy doing Let's Plays. My YouTube Channel hasn't hit the pinnacle of fame, but I'm happy and I've nearly gone all the way up to a 1k subscriber count. (Horray)!

Maybe someone wants to say a little about themselves.
Its amazing what the mind can come up with, but it shows talent to make something of it. - Davion Fuxa

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alive & Dead Again

Postby HeRetiK » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:51 pm

The after-relaunch state of the forum / website is kinda anti-climactic, isn't it?

So up until the end of May I had a pretty good productive routine that led to me finally being able to relaunch MINDistortion. Then things got busy at work. Then we got a second dog. Then things got even busier at work due to me having to meet a deadline before my vacation - which was spending the better part of September in Japan. I got back yesterday, still jetlagged, but I finally should be able to get a better handle on things again.

As far as MINDistortion projects go... I actually had a project that I wanted to wrap up soon after the MINDistortion relaunch, after working on and off on it for several years. I've given up on it though (at least in the originally intended form as interactive short) and wrote it off as a learning experience. A bit of a pity really, but it's been dragging me down too much. Not sure what's next, but VR intrigues me.

Guitar_clock
divine
divine

Postby Guitar_clock » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:00 am

Since we last spoke I produced a podcast, managed a wedding photography studio, and became a legal assistant helping people who tested A-bombs and got sick from radiation get money from the U.S. government.

What more do you wanna know?

My most used website these days is Facebook.
My most played video game for the past FOUR YEARS has been Arma 3 (Wasteland variants)
I LUHV WEED.

Miss all of you guys and regret I haven't visited for months. v_v sometimes posting on here reminds me too much of my childhood spent in my parent's house all angsty and playing video games.

Oh wait.

HeRetiK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HeRetiK » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:29 pm

That you would do wedding photography I could have guessed (most professional to semi-professional photography people I know did wedding photography at one point in their life (or... still do i guess)) that legal assistant gig sounds... curious.

Oh man Facebook. The blight of the internet (he said, and continued using it).

Return to “General Discussion”